Why has modern science become so autistic?

why has modern science become so autistic?

Autists are able to.make money now

we in the matrix now boy, stay woke

What's the problem?

>that entire channel
[citation needed]

Youtube video is not science. Vsauce is not science. That's just popularazing science so everyone (well, almost) can "understand" it. Real science is rigorous, mathematical, long-ass proofs. Even the science behind, at first sight, simple stuff, like Newton's laws, is not understendable to most people. And that's the simplest physics you get. Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, electrodynamics...even more complicated. I don't even want to talk about modern physics.

It's not autistic.
Physic is going weirder and weirder because scientists are now working on WTF reality is, instead of just trying to explain everyday phenomenon.
It doesn't help that we don't have specifics words to identify the concepts found there, so scientists took the closest one available - which make the whole thing seem even weirder.

They're not wrong

this

They cite who helped write the episode at the end.

We can close the thread now.

It is not like the universe is a hologram in the sense of an actual physical hologram like in star wars or something. that is just a word scientist use to describe the idea of a reality that is not how we percieve it to be. it doesn't mean reality is fake, but liberal new age autists take language like this and impose a stupid psuedo-spirituality to it which just dumbs down science. don't blame science the problem is science journalism by people who don't know shit

thats not "modern science". it's a pop science youtube video. educate yourself, faggot.

modern science went retard mode when it denied the idea of an electric universe and went for the big bang theory in early to mid 20th century, basically pope tier bullshit (the church was behind big bang acceptance).

the universe is electric and I will laugh my ass off big league when this house of cards crumbles down; we will live to see it in our lifetime.

The core merits of the big bang model are basically proven. The universe was in a condense hot state and is expanding. There are parts that we are continuously learning more about like "was the universe condensed in planck length?" Probably not. "Did the universe experience an "inflationary" period (expanding faster than the speed of light).

>"i dont understand physics and this sounds like sci fi, therefore it is autistic"

fucking kill yourself

The information paradox is a great reminder of why Ockhams razor is so important. The obvious solution to it being "The law of conservation is fine . Stephen Hawking is just a moron."

Who you quoting there? Calling Hawking a moron is immediate dismissal of any merit.

because it's all about theory and practice and not about hard results

Appeal to authority fallacy. Go fuck yourself you retard.

fuck the guy clueless about science
Oh look here guys we got a guy way more intelligent than Steven fucking Hawkings with us here. Thank you for blessing us with your presence nephilim. I can understand your lack of grammar since you are so far ahead of us modern humans. cocksucka

Nice ad hominem fallacy.

>nephilim
lol what, you callin that nigger a demon

Name one useful discovery made by Stephen Hawking that hasn't been eclipsed by more recent findings.
Pro tip: you can't.
He has no legacy. He's the benefactor of libcuck virtue signalling.
>BASED DISABLED MAN!
He hasn't even done his own work since he got knocked down by his ALS. He has a team who does his math for him. And if he isn't doing the math he is only spewing conjecture and taking credit for the work of his underlings.

>listening to a Jew-controlled rolling corpse
You know they can just type whatever they want his text-to-speech to say right

we blood angels now?

>Basically proven
(((Scientists))) just make up plausible sounding rubbish so they can get free sheckels. Private sector scientists are recused from this accusation, but fuck your big bang theories. They all just want to sit in universities getting gibs from the taxpayer. Most scientists are worse than niggers in this regard. The Earth is flat mate. Deal with it.

This.

Hawking's Radiation
Black hole's demise
how black holes help form galaxies
cosmic inflation
early theory's of gravity waves.

Why people that don't know shit about science always feel it necessary to try to diminish the famous people who have achieved greatness? This isn't even to mention the great books he's written and simplification and popularization of complex problems. A Brief History of Time, Universe in a Nutshell, The Grand Design. Ya, he's a real moron.

sure, it's not like they use science or anything.

Modern science believes in fantasy now. They have their own religious leaders and you cant stray from whats accepted even if the hard evidence shows contrary.

Other than hawking radiation all of that is largely the work of other people.
Fucking pathetic liberal cult of personality garbage. You faggots just latch on to 1 or 2 pop culture scientists and take it as gospel. You're worse than the christfags .

Absolutely this

You got any math or science to actually back that up? Or are you going to point to some pseudoscience website?

>I can't get a girl or have sex
>Haha. It's just a simulation. It's not even real, bro. Nothing matters
>*under his breath* fucking Chad wasting all his time in this simulation. Good thing I'm actually enlightened

Modern science, ladies and gentlemen

this, hologram universe theory is a retarded name for the actual theory

Ya, the ugly retard that can't speak or move in a wheelchair is just such a hot marketable pop figure. Fuck off, you know you are ignorant and blowing air out your ass. If you don't understand the topic you don't need to attack the leaders. Read Universe in a Nutshell. It's easy to understand and has lots of pictures, I'm sure you can handle it.

You on the public paycheck? Then theres my proof.

Good to know.

>The same people who think religion is stupid, believe we are a hologram because some kike told them.
I honestly can't understand how these people think they are intelligent. They have no self awareness.

Behold the wonders of modern science.

>electric universe
>unironically believing a Russian kike
>checks flag
Never mind.

>(the church was behind big bang acceptance)
The pope offered to make the idea official catholic dogma, but the Belgian discoverer declined.

It makes sense, the black hole has yet to rip apart said information so although it cannot return from the event horizon the information can still be read by observing the boundary of the black hole.

Didn't you know mixed people are the best? I love Science from my favorite YouTube channels and ((experts)), Bazinga!

>Real science is rigorous, mathematical, long-ass proofs
Lolno, depends on what you are studying. Material chemistry for example is just trial and error

What do you think about numberphile and computerphile then? They usually present out long proofs and theorems. Are they not "rigorous" and "mathematical" enough?

“Whether the bird deliberately chooses the direction into which it decides to expel its faeces or whether this depends on the direction from which the wind blows at the time of evacuation are questions that need to be addressed on another expedition to Antarctica.”

Ducks can be homosexual necrophiliacs too (winner, Biology, 2003)
"The First Case of Homosexual Necrophilia in the Mallard Anas platyrhynchos (Aves: Anatidae)", Deinsea: Annual of the Natural History Museum Rotterdam, 2001.

Rats can’t always tell the difference between Japanese spoken backwards and Dutch spoken backwards, winner, Linguistics, 2007
"Effects of Backward Speech and Speaker Variability in Language Discrimination by Rats," Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes, vol. 31, no. 1, January 2005

Why woodpeckers don’t get headaches – winner, Ornithology, 2006
"Woodpeckers and Head Injury,", Lancet, 1976; "Cure for a Headache," Ivan R Schwab, British Journal of Ophthalmology, 2002

Guy who knows all the secrets of the universe here. The universe is not a hologram. Sorry autists.

cus statistically the universe is a hologram, so everything is either 1 or 0 which means its 2 dimensional which means the earth is flat.
scienced

Yeah, I agree. I made a mistake using a word "science". I only meant mathematics and physics. And maybe some parts of chemistry. For example, biology is not that rigorous and could be presented to wider audince, in it's entirety, without much confusion.
They are definetely more precise when presenting their topics. (Tbh I didn't watch much of computerphile.) But still, talking about stuff like Graham's number and Gödel's paradox on a yt video is impossible. Gödel's paradox is at least 50 pages of hardcore math.

I meant Gödel's theorem, idk why I said paradox lol.