archive.fo/02Z7L
pidginbible.org/Concindex.html
youtu.be/G0vH6ATNlHI
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40942731
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_language
bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Did some one hack the BBC and is now trolling?

Yeah its in Pidgin
It's a creole language

Suburban retards strike again

Fox News and CNN already have editions in arabic and spanish, what's th big deal, just toggle the english edition you fucking bastardo

language is a strong word here

wtf

holy shit its like news for mentally retarded five year olds

Holy shit its real kek

what the fuck

RED ALERT: THIS IS REAL

In ENGLAND we speak ENGLISH Abdelcrime

>Mama and papa de check

wat

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

POO

for all those patois speaking angolans out there reading bbc news?

Its bbc Africa

>mfw I read all these articles as Witch Doctor

>De way wey we de take go

This feels more racist than progressive.

Worse than American nigger speak.

i'm pretty sure that's not ebonics, that's just how british 'people' speak

archive.fo/AXqcR
archive.fo/02Z7L

F U C K

DAS RITE WHITE BOI, DA BIBLE BE BLACKED NOW

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

WUTCHU GON DO BOUT IT

Bix nood madafakaa

Jesus fuck... I hope Mark Latham manages to defund the ABC before we follow you fucken cunts any further down the shithole.

This edition is made for people who live in Congolistan not in England, espèce de nègre, BBC is a worldwide channel

>John 3:16
“God wen get so plenny love an aloha fo da peopo inside da world, dat he wen send me, his one an ony Boy, so dat everybody dat trus me no get cut off from God, but get da real kine life dat stay to da max foeva. 17You know, God neva send me, his Boy, inside da world fo punish da peopo. He wen send me fo take da peopo outa da bad kine stuff dey doing. 18Whoeva stay trus me, God no goin punish dem. But whoeva no trus me, garans God goin punish dem, cuz dey neva trus me, God's ony Boy.

>pidgin

more of a language than jigaboo

youtu.be/G0vH6ATNlHI

Nigger language is such shit. It lakes depth or any since of time. It has zero commitment and is simple and about the level of shit id expect from someone with down syndrome

I miss Ebola-chan

>show say e go hard for other parties
>e go hard

I would've expected something this insane happening here before it happened in Jabongca

Id all be makin sense ta me now.

pastebin this you fucking piece of garbage.

Progressives are racist

What the fuck even is this timeline

look at this fucking image.
it looks like a we wuz kangs meme.
do africans actually speak like this wtf

Indian woman divorces husband because dem got no toilet.

Have you never been on twitter or Facebook?

Holy fucking shit hahahahah

BBC Tonight: MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

JaJa binksy can read it now.

This is way too sketchy to be true
This nigger is a god damn meme

this is incredible

I bet we could meme normies into thinking this is racist

Black people would play along as well because they love calling white people racist

Haha thats some embarrassing shit...

>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet
When even niggers can't respect Pajeet

Why are people harassing this Hardees employee?

>blacks form a """language""" by imitating a retard .
Truly massahrase

Pidgin and ebonics are two very different things, brainlet.

BELTALOWDA

Not sure
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40942731
>No be everybody dey gree with the way Trump dey do things.
>E get some people wey don even talk their mind and wetin dem get in return?
>Sack letter!

Pidgin is an actual language made up from a lot of loanwords, a Creole tongue. Ebonics is what happens when English is degraded by people incapable of intelligent speech.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_language

>mama and papa de check

???

>brainlet
I would have used the plural

>juice, chicken & gorilla
He was thirsty, hungry, and wanted to be with his mother.

parental control I assume

Wot da zog ar dey sayin boi

Fuck off cunt, the ABC is a national treasure.

Go suck Murdoch's wrinkly prune some more.

reminds me of this

Okay im ready to die now

lmao what the fuck is this

Is this what conserva-blacks call biggotry of low expectations?

Oh the bantz.

I can shit on my keyboard and call it a language as well

Sadly, the meme is true

Even many of the literate ones drop back into hood speak and attitude and soon as there is a pack of them.

Nobody's interested?

it's in pigdin, not in english

wtf

this

Reposting a reply I wrote to a commie defending niggerspeak in another thread.

>Observe the Marxist nigger engaging in its natural behavior. Arguments based on emotion, appeal to popularity and subtle shame. The Marxist has no love for the past and tradition, because the past values mastery, skill, and the Marxist knows that it cannot compete in such a world. Thus it lies, shames, and promotes the destruction of history by raising the babblings of borderline retarded fools as high art, and aesthetic innovation. Negro babbling is not art. It's a crude tool created by a creature that cannot grasp the technology of language developed and honed by thousands of years of interchange and necessity. It's babblings are to language as a chimp wielding a twig to collect termites are to technology. A stopgap, an accident of arrested development, a bargaining with a superior force. The Marxist sees the same inferiority that it sees in itself when it hears these barking Apes and mistakes it for beauty. The niggerish destructive impulse the Marxist feels cannot be resisted.

I'm deep in a chink and a london police thing right now.

Just stop. Slaughtering an actual language because of lack of education does not create a language.

>mfw I had enough faith in humanity to think this was fake

>faith in humanity status
>lost

At least we know what all the diversity hires were for in the BBC. They're spending our TV license on hiring niggers to write nigger articles.

Its literal orc speech.

I be de all why peepo look me funny knowaimsain make me all mad n den I go to sto an bye sum beeh den drink til I go slee

>raze ma kid

Dude. This is critical mass. Jesus has to becoming back soon. Yeah yeah the lines between onion fake news and real news are becoming blurred. But what you just wrote user HAS TO BE SATIRE. IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE FOR THAT NOT TO BE JUST A FUCKING Sup Forums BIX NOOD MEME. JESUS COME BACK AND JUST END THIS SHIT HUMANITY FUCKING FAILED gg no re

It's fucking hilarious. Your TV license at work bong.

Share dis tori

You should try living in Hawaii. Call the local Creole "niggerspeak" and the locals will slap your shit.

bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682

>niggers butchering English
>'it's totally a different language guys'

I jus pos on tweet n den I fadebuk it all homees knowwhisayin

"the more wey you dey go higher for life, the less friends you go get."

"Omg guise they have been speaking this pidgin for years, it is no big deal"
you know all this means is that niggers have been stupid for a really really long time, right?

>Since di Nigeria military don talk say dem dey monitor wetin people dey talk for social media and on top online, Nigerians don dey react.

>People wey BBC News Pidgin talk to say dem dey fear say e be like di government wan kill freedom of expression for Nigeria.

>People begin talk after di Director of Defence Information, Major general John Enenche, talk say di military don begin dey monitor social media for comments wey fit be "anti-government, anti-military or anti-security."

>As Nigerians begin talk, Major general Enenche don tell BBC say dat no be wetin im really mean. Him say though dem dey monitor wetin people dey talk, dem no fit arrest anybodi.

wherechyouwantmego?

HAHAHA

Jesus? I think you mean God's ony Boy

>Share dis tori, e wan begin to share

Activate your FUCKING windows

Perhaps dialect is a more fitting word.

DESU the Islanders integrated very well in the UK, I wouldn't say they are a problem at all.

It's fucking real

>but na for inside bush she dey poopoo
holy fucking shit this is awesome

My sides are gone

Sorry I mean me sides don gone

so the BBC has multiple fulltime rastaman employees who sit around high all day scrambling the syllables from real stories until they become unintelligible?

>Seun Oloketuyi- CEO of the Best of Nollywood Award.

>"We don already get one strong law wey bi cybercrime law, so I dey wonder wetin come make dem dey check our social media. I hope say dem no dey try to cage di opposition as dem dey prepare for di next election because this go dey very dangerous for country like our own.

>"I think, instead of that make government find better way to make people dey responsible for social media and different ways dey to go about it."

This is fucking hilarious. PAY YOUR TV LICENSE BONGS