What percentage of white dna makes one white in your opinion? only >90%?

What percentage of white dna makes one white in your opinion? only >90%?

>According to an autosomal DNA study (the autosomal study is about the sum of the ancestors of a person, unlike mtDNA or yDNA haplogroup studies, which cover only one single line), the "pardos" in Rio de Janeiro were found to be predominantly European, at roughly 70%
>Another autosomal DNA study has confirmed that the European ancestry is dominant throughout in the Brazilian population, regardless of complexion, "pardos" included. "A new portrayal of each ethnic contribution to the DNA of Brazilians, obtained with samples from the five regions of the country, has indicated that, on average, European ancestors are responsible for nearly 80% of the genetic heritage of the population.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.pcmag.com/media/images/476905-23andme-inline.png?thumb=y&width=700&height=399
dutchgenealogy.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/23andMeEthnicity.jpg
aremyrootsshowing.jenny-ology.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ancestry-results.jpg
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they look white and act civilized, they are white

But don't take my word for it

100%

I've watched a lot of videos of people doing those ancestry dna tests and I've never seen someone having a 100% European result. I think the highest was 98% (that I've seen)

Hol up, you be telling me that Neymar is 80% white but looks like he's 50% black, at least?

Ayo, hol up... shiet. This can't be true.

You be telling me that the portuguese bleached all them negresses?

Depends on with who, when i worked on a daycare there was this brother and sister that was 1/4 turkish and they were pretty damn white.

and yet its an absolute shithole

miscegenation is civilizational suicide

I'm not telling any percentages about him. I'm just showing his son was born with blonde hair even with him looking like that.

Despite there being dominant and submissive genes present, there is so much chance in determining what genes become the trait-defining genes. There was a case in Australia a few decades ago where two white people had a very dark child. Obviously the father thought she cheated on him, but when they got a paternity test, the child was definitely his. So genetic anomalies from historically dormant genes happen.

In Brazil is not that "rare".
Neymar son is just a famous case...

By being such a mixed up people we come in all colours! (not that it is good)

Neymar doesn't look half black, he just looks like a dark white

>You be telling me that the portuguese bleached all them negresses?
They unironically did

Yeah, I know. He has dark green eyes and his face is very caucasian.

It's because the genes that show themselves in features and skin colours are usually the dominant ones. Curly hair is dominant over straight, brown eyes over all others, more melanin etc. But if a mixed person (usually second gen where the mother or father has a parent that is not European) has children with a European their offspring is surprisingly white. Even capable
of having blue/green/grey eyes and blonde hair.
So i'd say since being "white" is about apperence, that no matter the percentage of non-white DNA if you look "white" than you are.

It's a different answer though if you want to know if a person is purely European. If a person is claiming to be European but has 40% sub Saharan DNA obviously they are only partially what they claim. They are European AND African. I'd say Anything less than 85% and they should not be claiming full Euro status. But they could claim to White if they look it.

Depends on the other mix. A 70% white/30% black person will not look black, but their traits will oust then as mixed quite easily

>Neymar doesn't look half black, he just looks like a dark white

that too.

in Brazil, most of what we consider "black people" kinda looks like him.
The "european-black(?)" or the "african americans" are waaaaaaaaay more darker

If somebody pours a spoonful of piss into a barrel of wine, do you still treat it like any other barrel of wine?

If you compare him to a pure European and then to a pure African you will see how wrong you are

95%

Although the one drop rule is a thing, I he's much closer to being European than African

He is mixed. The one drop rule is dumb.
If you mix white paint with black paint you don't get black you get grey.

one drop. We're the only race that has this by the way. Mulattoes, Mestizos, and other mixed race individuals aren't considered white despite having Caucasian DNA

100% you mongrel

85-90% would make you white passing, but not actually white.

95-98% would make one white-ish

99-100% makes one actually white.

Anything below 80% is a game of chance, the majority of people with 70-80% European ancestry have some "European features" but would never pass as white, however some of the people with 70-80% euro ancestry can actually do pass as white (in looks its what I mean, that doesn't makes them white tho)

>be american
>25% german, 25% irish, 25% italian, 15% scandinavian, 5% iberian, 5% native american
>i'm huwhite
>muh racial purity

Can you guys show me someone who has tested their DNA and showed to have 100% white dna? The highest I've seen is 98%

He's never ever will be close to being an European. He can't be White and never will be White. Even his progeny in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""" won't ever be White. Quarter Persian, 1/16 Jew, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro, 1/2048 North African; doesn't matter. Bloodline of Ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of High Racial Treason.

Call me D&C and prove once again, that y'all are nothing but a "Mongrel Tolerance Movement"

It's a tricky question. My cousin is lily-white and just had a baby with a super-dark nigerian girl. Against all odds, the baby has come out white with my cousins face (at least we know she didn't cheat lol). His hair is already thicker than you'd expect a white baby's hair to be, though.

So is the baby white? Will he be considered white? I honestly can't say.

I didn't say he is white. He is mixed.
But show me someone with 100% white dna. You probably has mongoloid dna.

RARE

This is how you president looks. Does he look full white to you? Look at the size of those cheekbones. Look at the shape of his eye.

>in Brazil, most of what we consider "black people" kinda looks like him.
The "european-black(?)" or the "african americans" are waaaaaaaaay more darker

Exactly this, i went to Brazil quite a couple of times and all the "blacks" i saw were more or less like Neymar when it came to complexion.

Of course there were darker ones but those were way rarer.

Like 40% of the people i saw looked like that, 30% like your average spic and around 30% looked quite white.

Many Danes looks like that. You must look at the bloodline and not aesthetics, when it comes to racial purity
t. Dane

but what would american mongrel shill who makes posts like that know

so, basically what you are saying is that only scandinavians are huwhite?

A simple google search can prove plenty of people have scored 100%

Just search "23 and me 100% european"

Here's some examples:

assets.pcmag.com/media/images/476905-23andme-inline.png?thumb=y&width=700&height=399

dutchgenealogy.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/23andMeEthnicity.jpg

aremyrootsshowing.jenny-ology.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ancestry-results.jpg

>what is plastic surgery

I haven't shilled anything. I only asked what YOU consider white and said I never seen someone with 100% white dna. I didn't say neymar is white. I didn't say his son is white. I merely asked a question.

anything below 99% finnish can't be white and this is a fact which you can't prove wrong.
t: 207cm, blue eyed blonde with 25cm cock

100% is white
stop being so salty about your native american heritage, mongrel

Danes are the swarthiest Scandinavians though

Read The Origins of Aryans by Isaac Taylor. You don't have to be pale to be considered white.

fantastic story pardo, but that would be Swedes
Nice one

A lot of hispanics have SSA along with Native American. In some sense they're triracial.

100% white does not exist, you ahve to be a complete idiot to believe it

Admixture began at least 50,000 years ago, tracing your heritage back 200 years means absolutely NOTHING.

>fantastic story pardo, but that would be Swedes
I mean naturally and from their proximity to continentals, not from importing BBC.

>we are all Africans
>we are all the same
>let's mix

read this

>Brazilian mongrel think Danes are mixed with continental
>Brazailian mongrel thinks that niggers are big
Germanics have the biggest cocks as all measured studies proved. Nignogs on the other hand are smaller than Turks, which is pretty pathetic as Turks are not even big

Did I try you to convince you that X is white? I don't see how I've showed any "saltiness" in this thread. The only thing I said is that this person that is me hasn't seen someone with 100% DNA and I made it clear I wasn't saying they don't exist I only said I haven't seen one from those that posted their ancestry DNA results. The intent of the thread was to know what people consider "white". It's not about me.

Most Danes have darker hair, eyes, and skin than other Scandinavians. That can easily be attested by not being blind.

Don't know about the dick size though, you should probably ask your mother.

the baby will grow up to turn darker, the eyes willl get darker and hair and skin will get darker as well

>Most Danes have darker hair, eyes, and skin than other Scandinavians.
Sup Forums is not the reality, favela ape

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

North Dakota - biggest cocks in the US. North Dakota is 97% Scandinavian

Stay mad, brown boy

The three southern states of brazil are the highly developed compared to the rest of brazil.

Santa catarina,Parana, and Rio Grande Do Sul are average 80% white (whiter than US) . The other funny thing is these three states voted 93% for secession into a new country in a mock referendum.

The highest developed states in Brazil are in the southeast though. Rio and Sao Paulo.

don't worry
I'm sure you would be accepted as white in an american ethnostate even if you're not 100% European

Not sure why you focus so much on cocks when that's not the point of the discussion.

I was born in parana and can confirm the south is wayyyy more developed but even white Brazilians are extremely lazy and satisfied easily they don't want to strive and prosper nearly as much as white Americans do

I'm not white. I'm like neymar's son. I'm not looking to be accepted as white.
The thread is not about me. I'm just curious what people consider to be white on this board.

Most people on this board are shitskins
That type of eyes Putin and Mads have, is in fact common, but not the complexion
Looks like a literal HWNDU gathering - a bunch of wannabe European mongrels LARPing in some shitty blocks

Guess I'm not white fuck
>92%

well, you would obviously not be welcome in any European ethno-state (like a polish ethno-state, scandinavian ethno-state, etc.)
But you could probably get into a white American one (for mixed whites)

If you are for Jesus you can't possibly be pro-white, since Jesus was a Jew from Arab lands.

Lol you dumb fuck arabs weren't in the levant until the 600s AD.

Genetic studies have shown that before the arab muslim invasion the inhabitants of the levant were more related to europeans than to arabs.

>anrrting berrow 99% finrish no be whito

>t: 207cm, brue eyred bronde with .25cm cock

I fucking hate that brazilian mongrel.

Ill fucking kill him and all the mongrells if i had the chance. An the mudsharks. I'll would gladly clease this world from the mongrel blight.

Are you a barcelona fan?

Im a pol fan.

Before redpilled i was from real madrid but now...

Would you commit suicide if you did an ancestry DNA test and it came less than 98%?

Most Italians, Iberians and Greeks score on the high 90s if not near 100% European depending on what test you use(i.e 23&me) because those tests are simply designed to tell you if your ancestry falls within the European diversity, which includes the typical ancestry of the former, yet they are not usually considered white.
This also means pretty much almost nobody in south America is white either.

if they are so genetically close to europeans then why don't they have european attributes?

If you're going by purity, then you'd have to define white. And don't best around the bush by claiming all Europeans are white meds are half neolithic middle eastern farmer

Only 100%

They looked like Assad basically.

anatolia neolithic these days has little to do with the middle east, who is defined mostly by the natufian and iranic farmer ancestry(and also some african), the latter of which was strongly divergent from the anatolian one, it's pretty much a south European component nowadays, Brits score roughly as much true anatolian as your average MENA

You share %50 DNA with a potato, and %70 with chimps, so it's hard to say. You should go by features and ancestry.

>tfw 100% european

There is no such thing as genuine ethnic "purity." The concept presumes there is some sort of mythological "well" from which each and every race sprung out of consisting exclusively of that genome, when in fact every human came from Africa, before continuing to colonize absent areas and develop separate genetics to said region.

On top of that you all had some sort of recent middle eastern, Asian or African descendant. It might be 99 to 1, but no one alive today is 100% anything no matter how far back you set the reference point.

The concept of "purity" is largely hinged on your feelings of inclusive fitness, which makes us more altruistic, sexually attracted to and comfortable around people similar to us, operating on a spectrum from "people like me" to "people not like me." Humans are literally less likely to register genetically different people as human beings in their cerebral cortex.

tl;dr You just like people aesthetically similar to you.

>100%
Uh oh, Looks like you have to go back to Africa, shitskin.

This is the cases I'm curious about. So Sup Forums thinks this guy isn't white.

How do you feel about that?

Fuck u an fuck your dna test.
Im a spaniard and proud to be one.
I shit in your kike test and your UE.
FROM MY VEINS RUNS THE BLOOD OF THE SWEVIANS, VISIGOTHS, CELTS AND ROMANS.
THAT IS AN SPANIARD.

Even full white babies can be born with blonde hair and blue eyes, both of which will turn brown with age

And it doesnt matter how the kid looks

>Eastern Europe
I have bad news for you..

get a DNA test and lets see your 6% African you pasta nigger

One drop of black and you are a nigger.

children are pale when infants. The baby will darken. Same reason a lot of young children have blonde hair that turns brown when they age.

Not "my DNA test". It's what the board is deciding so far:

wogs and balkanfags are not White, obviously. More importantly only Northern Europeans can be Australian so they have to go back anyway
Eastern Europeans > bix nood Meds

so every white person in America then...

I've lurked many 23&me threads here and I've seen even a Finn score nearly 100% but with somehow 0.x% "African".
Some noise is to be expected since those calculators are statistical. More than 0.5% is probably when it stops being just noise.

Congratulations you are a Slav which is White.
Now pls only reproduce with a Slavic woman.

Reminder that dark skin doesn't necessarily mean you're not white.

Reminder that there are many European ethnicities, some of which are lighter than others
Also reminder to not reproduce outside of your ethnicity, unless you are already a mixed European American, then you should reproduce with other mixed Americans

ITT brazilians think race is merely a skin color.
Pro Tip: Only White women can produce White children. Negro and Amerindian women lack that ability.

I didn't say he is white anywhere.

100%
/thread

That's like asking how much fecal matter do you accept in your food before you eat it.

>Scandinavian walks through a desert.
>Comes out the other side with a deep tan as his sun-burnt skin creates melanin (WE WUZ) to heal and prevent further UV radiation damage.
So does his IQ drop by 30 points, Sup Forums?

Enjoy the next 5 years whitey, you guys are gonners .

>Italy
>African blood is just a noise
Magical isn't it
Pretty much. Ethnic mixing is atrocious

It depends on what race you mixed with. If with other caucasians like arabs then you should be fine at around 60% maybe even half. With Asians just look at Keanu Reeves. Latino in general 80%.
Blacks take the longest maybe 95% before you don't see any features.

100%

>submissive genes
??
Its recessive bruh