Tfw you realize islam is not the problem but the solution

>tfw you realize islam is not the problem but the solution

....no

>Preserve european heritage
>By ignoring race, mass breeding with 80iq sandniggers, and giving up all of your laws and customs in favor of Islam's

tfw you're a sandnigger

>cuckslam

Not even once

Germany to me used to be a big brother, but now it feels like he is a m2f who dates a shitskin.
Feels bad.

WTF I love 9 year olds now?!

>German flag

Ultracuck detected.

>Every single nation Islam infests loses its culture, heritage, slowly has its history destroyed utterly, followed quickly by its GDP, education, technological and scientific contributions to the world and safety levels.

Kill yourself you ubercuck.

>loses its culture, heritage, slowly has its history destroyed utterly, followed quickly by its GDP, education, technological and scientific contributions to the world and safety levels.
Totally right. But the reason is not islam, but the fact that the country is being invaded by the USA who wages war for monetary profits.

Netherlands will be an islamic republic too.

EVERY Islamic country?
No.

The only ones that aren't in this state 100% are places like Saudi and Qatar who have enough slaves and oil money to pay westerners to build/design shit for them.
And even in that ultra rich state they still have shit education, no tech production, no science, no art, nothing.

God fucking help these barbaric turds when fusion and thorium power take over, and the only oil that's used by the west is in quantities the west can provide for itself.

eat shit and die Ahmed

D E V S V V L T

Not if you stop it.
You helped us before against the French in 1787. Why not do it again?

Islam is the cancer that ruins this planet.
Islam has always only brought death and destruction. It is doing so now.
Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

>imblying we won't go full Windmill-of-Peace(tm) long before that could ever happen

STEEL
TOE'D
CLOGS!

Jesus, I thought all you Krauts were pathetic.

I'm not European so I don't give a fuck what happens to that cucked shithole, but I'll be rooting for Islam to take over just because leftists, feminists, trannies, and other degenerates will be getting the rope as soon as it happens.

>When Mehmet roach tries to integrate into german flag but can't leave shitslam.
kek.

You need to learn spell first, damned sandnigger.

And did you mean preserve, or did you mean pervert?

I think the latter, because islam perverts and destroys all it comes in contact with.

500 years of conflict with Slavs says otherwise.

Fuck off ahmed
By inviting more people you're highing the bar for entering heaven
KEEP IT LOW

>no science, no art
Your kind of """science""" (gender is a spectrum, iq isn't hereditary) and your kind of """art""" (gay asslicking and menstruation blood) aren't needed. The west has no culture, only amoral degeneracy.

Finally someone gets it.

The capacities of heaven are unlimited. Allah will punish you for trying to stop people from reaching the right path.

Not one single country has ever improved when it went from majority non-muslim to majority muslim. They all went to shit. Hell, fucking Buddhists don't even like islam.

>american education
The Umayyad Caliphate brought great prosperity, scientific and techological progress and welfare to northern africa and the middle east.

True, I agree with you brother.

Ye because you really can't go any lower when the country is destroyed by vandals.

Same situation now in Europe.

Hahaha tfw you realize op is a shitskin and no amount of propaganda will make us believe Islam is good. Prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) was a pedophile piece of shit.

>tfw you realize only Islam can truly stop (((Them)))

No

Good job shitskin, North Africa and the ME are total fucking shitholes. You fucking people are a disease.

>muslims taking credit for technological progresses made by non-muslims
It's all good while you are just superficial muslims but you guys eventually always fuck it up as you adhere to more and more Islamic beliefs and become more devout.

>Islam
>The solution to anything
That's why the middle east is such a peaceful place eh?

That's why those african muslim countries do so well and totally don't commit daily genocide on themselves and others...

Don't fucking cherrypick the highly political postmodern "science" and "art" corrupting the WHOLE west and try to use it as a club to discount/destroy the centuries upon centuries of REAL Science and Art this civilization has produced.

This minute downturn is just now. Today. Something to be fought against to reignite what it is we WERE doing.

Meanwhile Islam has NOTHING. At all. Nothing to look back on as any sort of excuse.

Rather war than westernized women spreading their infidelity filth across the world.

Because the african christian countries are doing so much better right? praise jesus!

>Believe it
>Reach an agreement to turn convert the West to Islam
>Everybody goes smooth and people are given their Q'rans to read
>Hear the call to prayer, go to the closest mosque
>Muslim brother blocks your path
>"What are you brother? Shia or Sunni?
>"Ummmh... Sunni?"
>Get beheaded
>As your head rolls down your chest, watch the entire city on fire and what it seems to be a nuclear launch going to enrich some other country with a heavy dose of plutonium

/thread