Is the white race worth saving?

Is the white race worth saving?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Saving from what?

No
Whites are literally the lamest people on Earth, so lame that they are being dominated by shitskins

Holy fuck that is A LOT of swelling on the right pic

Am I the only one who is ok with these types of males removing themselves from the gene pool?

Being white, myself, even I wonder that sometimes.

(((city people)))

10 years ago these ''people'' used to be a joke.Now they are BRAVE AND COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!

quick rundown on pic?

Fuck yeah white people!!

no. don't worry about it too much because you and I will be old fucks when it becomes a real problem.

That's because niggers and other degenerates live in shithole cities. How do you think London has a Paki Mayor?

Some countries and systems make it hard to change your sex. So they cut their dick to skip years of obstacles.

Not yet, but soon

Nope.

/thread

Transgender my left nut, call them what they really are...Eunuchs!

Please tell me this is just bait

Look at that gut.

Can somebody link the 2nd tweet I can't find it

Mankind does not deserve to exist.

Well, they just dug a hole in his crotch.

What does this even mean

You should be asking if humanity is worth saving. In short, no. We are science project gone wrong

>buy books to burn
>essentially giving profits directly to your "enemy"

lul

>you could've been born in a timeline where we've already terraformed several planets
>instead you are born in a timeline where fetishists cut off their genitalia and they are praised for it

I assume because the vegetables and shit being picked are by hispanics and therefore its slavery.

cutting your arm off is a mental ilness but cutting your penis off isnt? yeah right

>inb4 that webm of that guy getting his junk cut off.

I don't judge Asian culture by the ladyboys. Why judge white culture solely based on trannies?

>a timeline where we've already terraformed several planets
You assume that is inevitable. If we never make it to the stars, the most amazing time to be alive will have been right now; A time where we beleive it is not only possible that we will expand beyond Earth, but that it is in fact very probable. THIS is an amazing time, of all times, the most amazing to be alive. Cherish your life for it may be the only one you get.

You kikes keep memeing but it won't change the fact that blacks have the highest rate of this.

All his cells are trying to fix the situation.

it's better with sound

This....Asians and south americans also have way higher rates than white people. Transgenderism has absolutely nothing to do with white people.

desu if I was in charge I would definitely put the slaughter of animals on the back burner and take care of the POC first

nope

>1488
w-well then

I've seen beheadings, gory car crashes with torsos and limbs bursting open, just horrible internet shit.
This remains the only webm that I cannot watch all the way.
>holy fuck

Mein gott

So was this voluntarily or..?
The tramp-stamp makes me believe it was voluntarily.

Holy shit fuck off google, why do I need to click on 7 different street signs.

It's time!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

There are people who say the death penalty is inhumane. None of those people have watched this.

Just know you can't lose faith in others lest you lose faith in yourself.

Checked

It's much better with sound. The feeling you have internally whilst watching, you hear in the guy's scream.

Are they not giving themselves the death penalty?

Voluntary? It's part of a fetish website.

www eunuchmaker co uk

HIS FUCKING BALL POPPED OUT

the only people who can destroy whites are whites themselves

The american progressive one certainly not as it is the root of all evils

If I had a done that wanted to do this shit I'd unironically move to a Muslim country.

Right, and are the "participants" there on their own volition?
Or do they nap prostitutes off the streets?

This is fucked up brainwashing by (((them))). Even the best people would fall to this level of bullshit being constantly pushed.

*son

Also I'd be screaming for the end of Jews every day.

>Holy shit fuck off google, why do I need to click on 7 different street signs.
they're datamining on your gpu

holy fuck that's disturbing.

Something is going on here, this is 100% unnatural behavior and almost exclusive to white males. Self mutilation because of a mental issue? It's seriously time to unplug from this society and move, if this type of behavior is condoned by the system just imagine how bad it will get. What the fuck is going on.

Oh they're into it. It seems to be a bizarre and rare fetish.

>Something is going on here,
I mean...

Alright, then I have no problem with any of it.

it's a trap

Urban people aren't smart enough or wealthy enough to flee the degenerate nigger infested cities.
And politically they're not smart enough to understand that if they don't move in substantial numbers to the rural and suburban red areas there's not a chance in hell they'll have any power on a national level for the foreseeable future.

Trap has to pass and also must have benis.

>no problem with any of it

And this is why Sharia will dominate your society.

>dumb idiots killing their ability to breed
>something to worry about
I don't think so goatfucker.

50% chance that OP's smile turns into a frown after the euphoria of the surgery wears off.......fuck that piece of shit Dr btw!

so fucking twisted

It's people like you who are responsible for the ills of the world. How can you not have a problem with this? Don't use the "it's their life, their choice' argument. Letting "people" like that live among us is a shame.

So if your sister wanted to breed with a negro you would be okay with it? After all, it is her life am I right?

Individualistics, cucks, and anarchist should be put in concentration camps.

Silence paki. Don't assume to know shit about me - I am beyond the redpill you little shit, and here's some advice for you: know what to focus on.
Otherwise enjoy your depression.
>but I'm not depressed
Then you aren't aware of anything in the world.
And stop piling on me in an attempt to get multiple replies, you're not worth the street-signs.

I only like tranny's with a penis.

This thread again?
Blacks, asians, latinos, all have much higher rates of transgenders than white.
This has nothing to do with white people.

What are you trying to achieve by trying to come accross as arrogant? This is a forum where people discuss ideas.

- "piling on me in an attempt to get multiple replies"

lol at thinking this, this is probably my 6th time ever posting on Sup Forums. You are an interesting character. Why do you feel so threatened. Should I also delay my replies so you don't start hyper ventilating?

Thas rite. Implement voter iq testing my brother

Nothing wrong here, let them destroy their bodies and then commit harakiri in a few years, nature will see that this is punished.

By the way what is the benefit of getting multiple replies?

Excuse me for for "piling" on you again.

Powerful

Chemicals & Hormones in Water Supply are turning the 4 Chan Pepe Frogs GAY!!!

>depressed
"Enjoy yourself" are the only two words that properly filter the pure logic I'm trying to send your way right now.

NEW JAPANESE EMPIRE WHEN?