HEY EVERYBODY, LISTEN UP

Reminder that we have agents in every last one of your countries.

If we find out any of you are harboring her, we will bring hell upon you. And we will find her.

WE WILL FIND HER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FB3-zTsw6GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forget is Thailand based or cucked?

Based Yingluck.
You ain't gonna find shit and you know it, juntacuck.

Can I get a rundown?

>t. Pattaya bar girl

ur king is dumm lol
>thaifag's face when he gets arrested for looking at this post

Yingluck is cute. CUTE!

You new king is a faggot.

Their new King is a literal flaming bottom bitch. A fluff twink. It's illegal to criticise him in any way too.

China>transformers

What did she do? Flee from small Asian micro penis village to a well endowed white European contry?

Fucking insane, apparently.

I'd let her stay with me for sex.

Good to know there's going to be a communist revolution and inevitable US intervention in my lifetime.

I'd run too if my King looked like this.

kek true

She insulted the monarchy and now she's gonna get the rope like she deserves when we get her back. I say when because it's only a matter of time.

How can you respect a king like this

your king is a fucking piece of shit, and that includes every king untill the begining of time, they were all ladyboys. I can't wait to come visist and inseminate your women like i have countless times already.

What did she say? Was it like a threat or just insulting? Why did she say it? Whill she actually get out to death if you catch her?

>How can you respect a king like this
Protip: they don't.
Nice meme. She didn't do anything wrong and what she's being accused of was done accordinf to the law. Stay cucked, yellowshirt.

kek

With reverence and dignity for your great leader, user.

Just posting this thread is enough for OP's detention and imprisonment.

Is this for real?wtf

no feminism or SJW, loads of homosexual degeneracy, but it's ok to laugh at them... culturally based, but economically cucked by china

She didn't insult anyone, he's lying.

Fuck you and your pussy monarchy!

GIVE BACK KHMER SURIN FUCKING THAI LADYBOY

YOUR KING IS A FAG NOW GET ARRESTED

>Good to know there's going to be a communist revolution and inevitable US intervention in my lifetime.
If not for the military frequently meddling in politics.

Im going to land you in jail, from now on, every insult you make in this thread, you are really insulting a thai royal, so now on katoey, tell us how u feel and i will notify the police about your illegal activity

Stop lying indonesia pls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok if i see her i will let you know

Keep it together user

Question: all Asian people look alike, so how are any of us supposed to fucking know it's her? Should I basically report any prostitute I find that doesnt have a penis?

yes.
it is. He is seen in this attire at malls as well.
It's funny when gooks try to replicate the grace of European royalty.

isn't your king a huge flaming faggot that is actually crazy retarded? didn't he show up to some honor ceremony in a thong or something?

What a country

hooo shit thaifag is in for it now
better hope that's a proxy posting

Fuck da bolice!

Pic is relevant.....
How can you create and maintain a society with sexual degeneracy rampant and promoted by the royal family.

That's the King of Thailand. Don't be disrespectful if you ever plan on visiting there. It's a military Junta at this point though.

Let her go. She dindu sheeeeiiiit

you cant be fucking serious?

a while back i saw her go into one of the glossy hotels on sukhumvit around soi 15 . popped in for a quick fuck with some farrung, doorman told me she was a regular a known degenerate, did'nt her family steal a billion or so out of some telecoms deal

I think it's time Thailand has their own 1776.

Dit lon me mai!

You can't. The Romans tried and eventually their remaining rump state was conquered by Germanic heathens.

why it's always a woman?

>tfw you will never have an ex Thai PM slave locked in your house making you tendies and giving you blowy joeys all day

Laugh it up, you're all on notice. We know she's been working with the americans and it's only a matter of time until we find and execute her even if we have to do it extrajudicially. Anyone aiding or abetting her will share her fate.

LONG LIVE THE KING.

Bet she took refugee in germany.

If you kill her on US soil, don't be upset when we drop a JDAM on the Grand Palace. If there's one thing America is good at, it's killing gooks.

Stop larping, mr English teacher

That king is no match for Gannon.

>that guy saluting
i'm so sorry

but your king is somehow actually more of a ladyboy fuckwit than obama

We have agents on every one of your warships and nuclear silos. Your operators will feel the cold release of death before they so much as glance at the launch buttons.

Dank Vietcong Jam Thread Theme
youtu.be/FB3-zTsw6GM
>youtu.be/FB3-zTsw6GM
youtu.be/FB3-zTsw6GM
>youtu.be/FB3-zTsw6GM

That is old teck.....hints why we gave you access...
You have no idea the things we can do without the Geneva Convention.

To North Korea's delight.

>Thai Mau-Xius

By replying to those posts you are now in violation of the laws of Thailand for viewing images that are illegal. I've reported your IP to the proper authorities. Improper viewing of pictures of the King is a clear violation of the law. Thailand believes in law and order because it is an advanced and orderly society.

KEK

Seven lives for my country.

How's your AIDS king doing?

Why don't you arrest your king Faggot the 1st instead

He's been hidden from public view most of the time because reasons.

>escapes faggoty thailand with psychotic kingtard
>ooh we gonna be getting this byotch mang

you have no idea how retarded you sound larping as a thaitard

>front squat with pussypad
>no weight on the bar
>crossed grip instead of clean grip masterrace
>not ATG, not even breaking parallel based on the video

Fucking dropped, too bad, she had potential

Or we could send the navy to crash into all their ships.

Implying Putin isnt remote-controlling them at this point.

Good that the king does only holds a ceremonial role and the shots get called by pic related.

Your older kings hat more stylish cloth desu.

Let's find her and fuck the shit out of that zipper head pusst

Hello CNN

isn't she the one who wass flirting with obama in fron of his orangutan wife?

I bet that queen slays.