Iranian refugees turn to Christianity in the Netherlands

bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-41040163/iranian-refugees-turn-to-christianity-in-the-netherlands

Islam is dying and you know it.

Surrender to the west, it's the only way forward.

Convert!

Iranians are probably the most tolerable of the mudshits mostly because they're shia.

I hope you know they are just liars who will say anything to not be deported.

Muslims are scummy liars you can't trust them on these matters.

Some actually do it but a great lot do it so they can say they will be prosecuted in their homeland.

This. Iranians are the least worst of mudshits. While other kebabs rape and murder, Iranians merely steal and deal weed. Still shouldnn't immigrate though.

It's still an infiltrator that will dilute the genepool, don't care what religion he has.

This. It's not even a comparison

Sure they do. When they cross European border they magically turn to persecuted Christians and faggots.
>what is taqiyya

Too bad their genetics can't be converted.
Religion is irrelevant. Europe could survive becoming Islamic just like it survived Christianity. But you'll never survive genetic contamination from other races.

still have to go back

>Surrender to the west
You deserve to be overrun by shitskins, if you are too blind to see that this conversion is just a means of getting asylum.

Further, Islam is a symptom of a problem, not the root of the problem. The problem is their genes.

Jesus fucking christ the west is stupid sometimes

this is a welcomed and positive development

Persian Christian > shit > arab muslim sandnigger

They were just crypto Zoroastrians anyway now they are still crypto Zoroastrians.

Still better than Muslims but still not good.

Yep, shias are way better than the sunnies. Also Iranians (shia muslims) are kinda close with the orthodox christians.

>The dutch now ask tougher questions to check if faith is genuine
How retarded can this circus get?

>Are you REALLY a Christian? You sure? What's the name of that guy on the cross?
Why the fuck does it matter, and how do you estimate genuine faith? This actually pisses me off to such a degree that I don't care that we will be overrun and replaced by lesser humans - because with this performance in intelligence, we deserve to become extinct.

Zoroastrianism > all

>being flooded with foreign hordes is good if they subscribe to the same superstition I do
This kind of thinking isn't normal but on cuckstianity it is.

Iran is whiter than USA ; ^)

This is unironically true

Bamp