Why are the jews like this? Why do they have to destroy everything sacred and beautiful...

Why are the jews like this? Why do they have to destroy everything sacred and beautiful? The story of Christ is a pure story that is crucial to white culture. It's the story of a man who forsook earthly pleasures to fulfill his duty and sacrifice himself for the good of others. Why do these kikes have to ruin it? Why do they gloat so much whenever they manage to find something else to tear down?

I wish I'd never learned about the kikes. Sup Forums has made life unlivable. As soon as I saw this headline, I knew jews would be behind it. Sure enough, there are three at the helm, including one of the most oven-worthy of all, Seth Rogen.

I hate them in the most literal sense of the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZuarWBMHSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The show is lame.
nobody watches it.
it tries hard to be edgy.
even less people will watch it now.
rogen needs to focus on making a decent movie.

Why are you guys so fucking sensitive? All day you're scouring the internet for things you can be offended by. Like a bunch of women.

Seth would be the first to complain about a show called Rabbi

He should make a holocaust film. At least he'd lose some weight.

>Why are the jews like this? Why do they have to destroy everything sacred and beautiful?
A question for the ages, user.

Came here to say this. Show sucks blue whale dongs. Had potential, what a waste. Sad.

>Creators: Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg
>Writers:Sam Catlin, Sara Goodman, Craig Rosenberg

They can't help themselves, never could.

>I have no principles and that makes being a cuck fun

Once you start seeing it, you can't stop. I want to go back to sleep.

It's based on a comic by Garth Ennis, the original potato nigger edgelord.

Yahweh will not fail to punish them

(((seth rogan))) should be taken out in the woods and shot

Since we are being forced to import muslims, at least one good side effect is that they will kill jews

I wonder how many Christian extremists are going to drive trucks into people over this.

Weatherman took over or at least heavily parasitized the Episcopal church. My guess is in the 40 years since then, all religious institutions by now have been captured.

It's part and parcel of subverting Christianity

Fucking spoilers, I missed it this week.

Don't worry, fat comedians have a short shelf life.

Maybe the Muslims will learn from the white man's mistake and actually build gas chambers this time.

Kys

>story of Christ is a pure story that is crucial to white culture
dependent on middle eastern religions....NO

Just started watching it. Pretty offensive desu, but I'm pretty invested in the story though. I guess I'll just bootleg it from now on so at least they don't get my money.

it's the worst episode so far, made me drop the show

Yes it is faggot

Christian's is 1000years of European culture. Confidentially the most glorious and advanced

Pagan ducks can piss of back into the woods and fedoras can just kys

>t. guy who gets his entire view of european history from that show Vikings

>Whose main character converts to Christianity for his friend

>peace symbol
>calls others women
Haha fag

they are brainwashed from the very beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=jZuarWBMHSo

the holocaust didn't happen, david.