Blacks don't have any achie-

Blacks don't have any achie-
>As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.

>inb4 he looks caucasian
remember you're supposed to follow the one drop rule

How come sleepy doctor has a normal nose and not a gorilla one?

He also thinks that the egyptian pyramids were used to house grain.

Obviously they have some, just not anything that can hold a candle to European / Asian advancements

He's got nice white man lips too.

Because there are many African ethnicities. This guy is a 100% african and he has a nose like Carson

>blacks never build anyth-

>outliers exist
Very well done for him, you could have also chosen Sowell, but doesn't change the fact that 90% of blacks worse than useless.

>kunta why rocket shooting toward cockpit
>self destruction to ensure local war lords do not steal

>so I hit my momma in the head with a hammer
>and now I'm HUD secretary

I laughed every time a liberal called Ben stupid during the election
Sure he said some stuff that was "out there" but the guy isn't dumb

Newton was also an outlier. All geniuses are outliers.

he inherited the important white genes from his mulatto ancestors.

Example of mixed black with the right temperament and intelligence to succeed in a white man's world.

He had to live, learn, and work along whites to fulfill his potential.

come on now, they HAAAAD to have threw some grains in there.

If we're being honest here, as an American, looking like that almost certainly means he's got a lot of white in him as most American slaves came from West Africa. Rwanda is on the other side of the continent.

Even fucking peanut butter came from a Canadian scientist

>be non-white
>not be dumb
Jesus is the only one with that exception.

Indeed. Also far more likely to be white than any other race with the possible exception of the east asians.

What about you? Did you inherit the important genes? Let's see your contributions lmao

>successful
The twins died after from complications.

I always chuckle when I remember Trump put him in charge of urban development

goddam niggers

Id like to see you even attempt that operation

I like Ben Carson. A tad too religious for me personaly but it works well for him, he can pull it off without coming across like those mad Baptist guys. Black peeps should respect this guy more instead of sportsmen and musicians.

You go ahead and take a run at it then, Dr.Chucklefuck.

That isn't even his greatest invention.

20% European admixture

Ethiopians were not sold into slavery into the US.

>one (1) black person does something extraordinary

>"R-RACISTS BTFO!!! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER!?!?!"

Not only could I attempt it, I could get the same result.

He thinks the pyramids were used as grain storage.

That's less important than noggins bein used fo brain storage.

>Autobots! Transform and roll out!

Lefties hate his story.... regular poor black kid doing black kid things... starts reading books, his mind jump starts, helps other black kids to become woke... turns into republican guy... so much for the left to hate

Oh, so you're equal to a nigger?

To be perfectly frank, that'd be a much better purpose than their actual use.

Carson's a nigger now?

What's their actual use? Pre-fan CPU heat sinks?

Isn't that what you were implying to begin with?

>muh whites after all

Lol ASIAN ACHIEVEMENTS HAHAHAHAHAH Arabs have more achievements than them

No, I even congratulated him on his success. A good burn's a good burn though and you got roasted.

Trips

Whatever.

>cherry picking a black conservative who is now a boot licker to his former rival
>calls it an achievement for the negro race
>roflmfao xD

I think some blacks are very smart, but it's difficult to tell because so many are rewarded for silly things. Cutting up half a brain to stop epilepsy isn't genius. Especially when you ignore better treatments for the same thing. Blacks on remote islands cuf up people's brains in a primitive surgery to let the spirits out. They're probably geniuses too.

He was much like Black Pizza Man, Herman Cain.

He had a successful career, retired, and then wanted to run for president for the lulz.

Trump had to drag him out from retirement to run HUD.

This. Idgaf about his crazy idea about the pyramids or his fundy religious beliefs. He has a track record of success in his ventures. That's why I admire him.

He's cleaning up HUD. Color me surprised.

T. Professional Archaeologist who supported Carson in the primaries.

carson is a white european though, lmao. what are you smoking OP look at your picture

>T. Professional Archaeologist

Hey doc, were the egyptians black?