Nice ass but her face looks like a monkey

you shut your whore mouth

I donĀ“t see any girl in that pic.

Specifically a male ape

Only negros go for big asses.
Elegancy is what counts

> Le monkey face

that fucking receding hairline

Lets look at this pic for example. There are only 2 people in that picture that resemble a woman at all. Both are white. The black looks like a masculine monkey. Black men and black women look essentially the same. Both ugly. There is a reason why white and asian women are desired the world over. They look like females and are attractive in general.

I like ass as much as the next guy but it's by no means a show of superior genetics

WHYS SHE GET TOO FEELS!?!?!

Butt size is only one effect of genetic inheritance. The are other more important factors such as kidney function, lactose tolerance, and intelligence.

Baboon ass

OH WOW, A HOLE WHERE SHIT COMES FROM!
>insert clever joke about niggers here

>going raw on a nigger
Son, I got bad news for you...

Wtf that hairline

MOOOOOOOOOOOAT

BLEACHED

K, but which one would you shag if you could only shag one? Be honest with yourself...

Wow, I bet he works out!

Fuck, kill,marry.

Your point is irrelevant OP, because those are clearly spandex shorts. Next time make sure you have the denim before you compare 'em.

>cherry picks female of your ethnicity
>"BTFO"

ooga booga

nus ei nus nus

blue = superior patrician countries
red = nigger-infested shitholes
Although the question boobs or butts is kind of senseless, when we all know that perfectly shaped thighs, not to slim and not to fat, are the best part of a women, this is a fact and you can delete this thread now OP.

That's not a receding hairline, that's a receding skull line. The front of the negro's skull is much more narrow and flat than the causcoid's skull, resulting in a hidden front. It's much like the negro's height; they have a hidden height due to the location of their belly button.

Niggers

a monkey with a nice ass is still a money

Sauce...