Jetsetting limousine liberal turbocuck Anthony Bourdain inadvertantly BTFO's bleeding heart liberalism and feels over...

Jetsetting limousine liberal turbocuck Anthony Bourdain inadvertantly BTFO's bleeding heart liberalism and feels over pragmatism in one fell swoop.

It's an old clip at this point, but almost poetic in it's illustration.

>rich white TV hotshot films in Haiti
>entire landscape absolutely ravaged by earthquake
>sits down to eat a portion of food that could feed 3 easily
>foodstand instantly surrounded by starving children who likely haven't eaten in a day's time
>whiteguilt.exe
>production team buys out remaining food from stand to feed said children
>word of gibs travels fast
>chimpout ensues
>"...because we thought with our hearts and not our heads, it all turned to shit."

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

>(((white)))

Even though he's one of ((them)), bourdain seems like a good guy. Pity behaves like the typical bleeding heart libtard.

being born Haitian is ultra hard mode.

I've always enjoyed Anthony Bourdain's shows. The guy has a way with words. I know he's a complete libcuck but he's not a PC dicksucker. He's been around and he knows the world isn't all black and white.

That is the same impulse that moves people to feed vermin, like pigeons and stray cats. They can't wrap it around their heads the tremendous damage they are doing to the environment and the animals by attempting to play substitute mommy/daddy of natural selection.

You feed animals (niggers/shitskins act like animals too) they become addicted to it. They stop looking for or producing their own food. When you can no longer feed them major shit will hit the fan, all of this because you couldn't keep your emotions in check.

Welcome to Western world that has been feminized by the baby boomers, where feelings are more important then reason.

The world needs liberals. It doesn't need communists and PC police. For that matter we don't need full blown libertarians either. Their insanity makes humanity run toward authoritarianism.

the weak should fear the strong

They do this with the homeless here.

We need to shut does these fucking shelters. Only major urban centres have the resources to deal with this shit.

more like time to reroll. fuck that place.

>rich white TV hotshot films in Haiti
he is a jew
you know that
don't you?

cause literally (((everyone))) that works in CNN is a kike

I remember this guy ripping Bill Maher apart a few months ago, basically saying he is unwilling to reach or even look outside his liberal Hollywood bubble

Nah, it's just a glitch. You have to sign out and make a new account to fix it.

Same here user, i've seen plenty of obese/overweight homeless but worse yet it's people who clearly aren't homeless but take advantage of the institutions and peoples generosity to get a free meal/snack.

The majority of people that come by the restaurant i work for to have the leftovers are drunkards, junkies and brazilians that want a free snack after spending all day drinking.

It's revolting.

i thought that too but no hes a cunt

But what about all the fat people that need welfare? What about all the white opiate addicts? Do we cut them all off and let them die? You realize none of their families would support this right?

Nice try.

Anthony(((Bourdain))) is what you get when you get a watered down toothless Hunter S Thompson moonlighting as a chef and give him a tv show.

his prose really is pretentious

Yeah, almost as if he is trying to come off as refined yet having a rough 'punk rock' attitude.

But hey, doing speed and heroin in nyc in the 80s will do that to you.

One of three things happened to those people.

1. They died in the gutter of alphabet city.
2. They got their trust fund, and try to come across as wise and from a 'noble' era of 70s nyc.
3. They get a tv show.

Andrew Zimmer was a drug addict purse thief in NYC around the same time. Look at him now. Eating balls, and bugs around the world and not in the Bowery.

Bourdain ain't a limo libtard.

He was making fun of Darrin Aronovsky, film director, and his ridiculous "global warming" talk to natives that are starving. Aronovsky was talking about protecting native species, environment, blah.blah.. The local guy at the bar said, "I eat the monkey!". Bourdain laughed and you could tell that Aronovsky was acting like the liberal fact free eco tourist that he was..

Now show him saying "no more white people."

lmao ex junkie hack who couldnt even hold a Michelin star
aside from that his shows alright and hes a cool dude

>I eat the monkey!

I fucking hate this Anthony Bourdain faggot. The way he talks, the way he chews his food, his conceited, smug attitude, his Addams Family Lurch-type personality, etc... I don't understand why people watch his show, let alone like him.

Monkey good, no joking.

because he doesnt pretend to be anything other than what you just described

That is itself natural selection at play, you fucking retard. They're adapting to the environment. That's basically the evolutionary history of dogs since we domesticated them.

>the world isn't all black and white.

not the /pol narrative- go back to redit chad

True. The world is good guys (us) and bad guys (then)

How are you going to live your life in fear like that... it'll be stressful for you no?

uma delicia

Anthony Bourdain is a real nigga. Nothing but respect for that guy.

I unironically enjoy Bourdain's work. Yeah he's a liberal, but it doesn't matter when he stays on topic of food and travel

lol

Uma delicia

Watch the South Africa episode. The guy is an utter prick denigrating Boers, Boer culture, history and food in front of their faces.

>white
0/10

>Haiti
>children
I'm taking a wild guess he's a pedo and went there for a Spicy Haitian Special pizza or two.

any kids go missing?

>Darrin Aronovsky

Isn't this guy the faggot that made a career of stealing concepts and storylines from Anime movies and not giving credit to the originals?

>rich white TV hotshot

Marxist Jews aren't white user. Especially ones who call openly for killing all whites off on his show.

This. I can still enjoy his shows despite the fact that I don't agree with most of his political views. He might be a liberal, but at least he isn't a cuck about it. Also, he has made fun of vegetarians and vegans a lot in the past so there's that.

Im convinced after volunteering in homeless shelters that all these people are homeless by choice.