Name one person who doesn't use marijuana, yet thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you

Name one person who doesn't use marijuana, yet thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I4a4xpw8C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread, sage

Me. I've smoked pretty expensive weed like twice and it didn't really do much for me. I haven't smoked it since. I think it's a retarded waste of money to jail people for something that doesn't really affect you all that much.

me

Me.

Why does it matter they dont use it?

Donald Trump

I don't smoke I just want it legal to be able to grow and sell to the idiots that do

>hey fellow goys, find one person whose never flown a plane yet knows how to land in a cross wind
kys

Me. Never smoked it (or anything else), but I'd legalize it. I think it would be trading one set of problems for another, but since it wouldn't make anything *worse*, I'd come down on the side of more freedom and less power for the cops.

literally anyone who wants to fucking use it, but can't because it's illegal

you retard

i support decriminalization.

>reasoning:
if people are able to smoke it constantly, they'll get bored with it.

>proof:
i'm 33.
when i was 16 you couldn't find me without weed.
kinda grew out of it.

prohibition forces the "addiction".

Me. You post this thread all the fucking time and every time I tell you 'me', yet you post it again.

Fuck off ya cunt. Also sage

Me. I already have the hydroponic facilities to operate large industrial cultivation and I want to make more money, create jobs and expand my business.

S.age this

You've been utterly blown the fuck out by like half of the posts in this thread. You never need to post it ever again. You have been proven wrong.

I'm never proven wrong.

>amerifats are literally this retarded

>"Doesn't really affect you"

kek

Doesn't affect you except for:

Raising estrogen levels

Increase in overall anxiety

Etc

I used to smoke every day, I just quit 3 months ago.

Trust me, it's not worth blowing all your cash on something that'll make you feel good for just 45-65 minutes

>raising estrogen levels

8/10 made me kek

>Increase in overall anxiety

It does if you're a little bitch

Ben Shapiro

I don't trust lying, deceiving Jews.

yeah you found a nigger. at 13% of the population it's bound to happen.

me?

Most adults I know who don't smoke it still think it's tamer than tobacco and alcohol, so if they're legal than pot should be, as well. My family mostly abhors it, including my grandparents, but they want it legalized because they think jailing potheads is a waste of money. I've smoked weed five times and think it's overrated, so I don't care. I also hate alcohol, though. I wish people wouldn't do drugs, period.

Me sage

youtube.com/watch?v=5I4a4xpw8C0

What kind of stupid person are you?

Weed is so fucking lame

Only retards get addicted to this kiddy drug

in b4
>hurrrr weed is not addictive
I've seen plenty of faggots around here (since it's legalized since forever) leech on to it and simply are not themselves when they can't get any.
They're addicted to the feel and lack dicipline to quit hence they start losing grip on reality and things around them, that's an addiction, more so than gambling i.e.

Me, never even smelled it.

Me

Me. Haven't smonked in years because it makes my heart go into overdrive (like coffee). But it's still ok. It shouldn't be used by developing adolescents because it can fuck up development, though.

me