Is it possible to convert a gypsy into being a normal human being I want to fuck one and marry a gypsy

Is it possible to convert a gypsy into being a normal human being I want to fuck one and marry a gypsy.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif6IrA6_LVAhXEPRQKHTwDBCMQjRwIBw&url=http://elisabethblanchet.photoshelter.com/image/I000067h696jwn8k&psig=AFQjCNFPHWxUBCsw5UZsYa6fotl4e4Vabw&ust=1503766115403474
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, separate the clans into families, move each family in different towns,make them live in apartments , force the parents to go to work , force the kids to go to school.
In a couple of generations the gyppos will forget the language and traditions, but they will still be brown turds with a tendency to steal / lie.
It's hard at first but most of them realise that hot water and indoor plumbing are better than living in a tent and shitting in an outhouse.

who cares what youre fucking on your containment island abbo. just dont move out of it

No

It's complicated, they have strong family ties and they arent' easy to separate from them.

But with a ring you might have a chance, virgin until marriage too.

Gypies are dogshit genetically, it is in their blood. The good gypsies have a history of abandoning their gypsyhood, and it goes so far back that a good gypsy, genetically speaking, rarely actually exists.

Now if you look within musician circles in eutope you might get lucky, the majority of functional gypsies are musicians, but your chances are slim

I could, you can't. Anyone who is such a beta bitch that he needs to ask Sup Forums for advice on who he fucks will get blown the fuck out by a gypsy broad who sees through his faux-manliness.

So my advice is to not do it, stop being a little bitch, get the fuck off Sup Forums and go lift. Everytime you think about asking Sup Forums for advice again, slam your cock in a dresser drawer.

You should also be aware that when a gypsie turns 25 they change form. They literally becomes 70 years old overnight.

They are shapeshifters.

We don't make them better. We just deport all of them to Romania and also save Transylvania by removing Rom*nians and gypsies.

Nice one, hungarishit

That' called bad diet.

Keep her on a stric diet of healthy food and she will be hot forever.

>gypsies
>virgin until marriage

That's weird, because there gypsy underage prostitutes outside of the McDonald's near my house in France. Their pimps were probably male relatives. Gypsies are scum, and based on your flag I'm guessing you've never been exposed to them

frollo keep your dick in your pants

Never come to India, Frodo. You'll probably die of AIDS in a gutter somewhere the way you're talking. Gypsyies are the lowest of the low and mostly trannies.

>Gypsies
>Subhuman I.Q.
If you want retarded offspring, yeah.
Do it.
Create half-breeds with the intellectual capacity of a leftist.
Sounds like a great plan.

Gypsies are literally worse the niggers. They literally fit the concept of subhuman.

But then again you are the kind of moron that would fuck an abbo. So i guess you are used to fucking animals.

Why would you want to fuck a nasty fucking gypsy?

This 100%.

Gypsies are dirty animals.

>I want to fuck one and marry a gypsy
hehe...hahaWWWAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!
It's like taming a wild animal but the animal uses smarts against taming.
Everybody knows you can only tame from second generation and only the babies.
Also:
Shut us gypsy

Get a load of this gypsy.

LUL GYPSIES

What the FUCK is wrong with you if you think gypsies are hot, they're disgusting sub-humans that are so awful that they got sent away from INDIA for being subhuman for Indians. I'd rather fuck a Persian than a GYPSY

how do you feel about your gypsy brothers and sisters in Europe? You embarrassed?

No, it's not, gypsies are not just subhumans, they are subanimals. If you want to stick your dick in something dirty rather do it in pile of cow shit.

>Shut us gypsy
>us
Well, your mother took a lot of loads from me.

Okay.

Daily reminder that the proto-ape called gipsies is a specimen so repulsive that even the jews don`t want them in the same country with them. They like niggers, sandniggers or spics but if a gipsie comes in his country they start making hate campaigns on BBC and TF1.
And since they don`t want the kalergi plan to be hindered and in order for normies to not make the connection betwen skin colour and crime, instead of calling them gipsies, they say they are romanians, bulgarians, eastern europeans.

Ya gypsies look weird and the attractive ones are half-breeds. They're like niggers.

It might be possible to genetically engineer the gypsy out of them.

>You have never meet the most prolific nomad group in modern society.

They are everywhere.

>the majority of functional gypsies are musicians
gypsies with money

>gyppos are ho-

>your mom....

Typical gypsymanian response. Only people 18+yo are allowed to post and view Sup Forums or maybe your just low IQ.

more easier just to sterilize them so they don't breed.

gypo noticed typo and needs me to say it again
SHUT THE FUCK UP GYPSY MONKEY SCUM CRAP!

>And your other mom

are these gypsies or morrocans? Look at the carpet on the wall.

It`s hilarious to see a hungarian talking about romanians when soon half your country will be taken over by gipsies.
15% percents gipsie already, if merkel also sends some mooslims your way we`ll have yugoslav wars reedited.

GYPSIES.

If there was ONE race that you could exterminate over night and NO ONE would regret them, it's

GYPSIES

stop asking your mom for comebacks and tell here i wont comeback i gave that bitch a come bath

No. They are poisoned culturally and genetically beyond repair

>I want to fuck one and marry a gypsy.

Fucking hell you Australians are idiots.

Where were those gypsies from? They had the Muslim carpet thing on their wall so i thought they'd be morrocans.

Morrocans and gypsies are practically the same looks wise.

At first I was going to tell you not to, but then I remembered anglo women are no different from gypsy ones. They have stunning beauty, then they hit 18.

ALL THESE PHOTOS I'M POSTING ARE """""""""""""""""FRENCH""""""""""""""""" GYPSIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Goebbels grab the Zyklon

It is possible, but rare. Usually gypsies that become something like police or engineer are shunned and cut off from their own """"society"""".

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif6IrA6_LVAhXEPRQKHTwDBCMQjRwIBw&url=http://elisabethblanchet.photoshelter.com/image/I000067h696jwn8k&psig=AFQjCNFPHWxUBCsw5UZsYa6fotl4e4Vabw&ust=1503766115403474

I'm not a Magyar but if Hungary is soon going to be taken over by gypos than that means Romania is already taken over.

In other words, my original post of deporting all gypsies to Romania seems logical and correct.

The delusion is real.

Do you really have time to waste on Sup Forums when gispsies are taking over your country?

>Is it possible to convert a gypsy into being a normal human being
No. Trust me we have tried for half a century. You'd be better off marrying an abbo.

FRANCE
IS
A
SHITHOLE

why are they Muslim then?

no

>if Hungary is soon going to be taken over by gypos than that means Romania is already taken over
M8, most of our gypsies already left.Why would they return if a child allowance in Denmark is an honest working man's wage in Romania?

>most of our gypsies left
Why is Romania still gypsy then?

JUST NUKE US ALREADY

How mentally deranged do you have to be to collect pictures of gypsies?

they should sell their gold and go back to romania
thieving cunts

GUESS WHAT
THEY CAN ALL HAVE WELFARE

but they're Latins/Romanians/descendants of Rome and Dacia.

COLLECT? I JUST HANDPICK THEM ON FUCKING JEWGLE YOU SHITALIAN

Ok , Attila, now eat a dick and shut the fuck up.

THEY ALL OCCUPY PUBLIC STADIUMS ILLEGALLY
THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK
AND POLICE IS SCARED OF INTERVENING

Get out

Never. They are literaly nigger tier.
Here in one town there was social program for them, flats, jobs and so on.
Those fucking monkeys would "steal" equipment from thier own home like sinks or .. plumbing and sell it.

Literal subhuman trash.

You educated me on gypsies. Lmao. Wow didn't know any of this. I'd suggest you find a Latina. You'll be better off in the long run. Many I know have good family values, love Jesus, and have good families. The food is good too!

Love the butthurt from the canadian Istvan.

No no my friend, our gipsies are far away, gone to infest other countries and making brexit happen. Meanwhile hungayria is ruled by his supreme majesty the king of gipsies Viktor Orban.

THEY JUST PICK A PLACE
WIRE THEMSELVES TO ELECTRICTY AND RUNNING WATER
AND MOVE ON AFTER A MONTH

No it is not.
I even know of gipsies adopted at birth that grew up in a white and rich environment and they ended up pregnant at 17 and marrying a drug dealer gipsy and living a gibbs life

You forgot
>STEAL EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T NAILED DOWN

I'm weak. what in the world lmao

Looks like a camp ground

Don't forget the garbage they are leaving behind.

>They are poisoned culturally and genetically
They have been the lowest social cast in India(still are, the dalit) for hundreds of years and did no better where they went so yea.
They are some sort of nigger-bums, something wrong with these people.

It costs up to 100 grand to rebuild the stadium after they're gone. The grass is dead, there is trash everywhere, they steal everything they can, even if nailed to the ground

.. just realized that Blood Ravens are gypsies of 40k

fucking gypsy rat
they breed like rats
kill one they'll spawn 2 more
fucking parasites