Only countries with over 100 IQ can post in this thread

Only countries with over 100 IQ can post in this thread

Since you are just at 100 and not over it, isn't the very creation of this thread rather paradoxical?

t. 73 I.Q.

I have a 120 IQ but my country's average is 85 :(

t. taker of online IQ test

>Japan
>73 IQ
Wow how did you not kill yourself yet
And if you were a whiteu piggu how did you manage to move to Japan with such a low IQ

Eliminate the top 5 countries for cheating.

I actually did a real one with a psychiatrist and all. Online ones give me 130 which I knew was bullshit.

>there are """"""""""people"""""""""" on this planet, with IQ's less than 100

How's it going fellow nips, gooks and chinks?

Ireland reporting in.

Online IQ test gave me 140!! im super smart OMG thanks pol xdddd hahaha

Be gone from here whisky nigger!

Asian iq lower quality than Caucasian iq just look at mangolia and Switzerland

soon I can't post in such a thread anymore. wanna bet?

I saw so many blacks, refugeefags and arabs again today.

So I know the online tests are mostly BS but why are they so inaccurate? Couldn't they at least be calibrated better?

>Egypt IQ 81
The irony is RICH!! CTFU

So are Italians the literal masterrace of white people?

Get out of Vienna punk.

>was tested in public school twice
>132 and 128

You got that from one of those "top 10 nations by IQ - YOU WON'T BELIEVE NUMBER 7" ads, right?

China should be disqualified for cheating, they are probably much lower.

Italians are better than white trash

Ahmed pls

Well, I'm a dumb American with a question: why do different studies always show a rather significant discrepancy in IQ for groups? For example, people always quote whites as having a 105 average and Asians a 110, but according to this website that's impossible.

Apparently Israel have a guy who became an expert at doing iq tests and gets up to 190 on them.

Are you a Christian? Christian Arabs are a lot smarter than muzzies for some reason.

nobody who's seen footage from china believes this shit

If you were even white

LOL does that picture mention that those Ethiopians crushed you in battle?

By the way I believe this stem from the cunning Italians have to use since childhood to get around bureaucracy and regulations. We are literally raised as adaptable problem-solvers.

What's the purpose of this thread anyway? I always feel like people who are flaunting their country's average are usually under average themselves.

>Mongolia, China, Taiwan
kek try again chang

Updated data pic related

> all the Mohammeds invading Europe
>high IQ

pick one

>t. Yohannes
Stop wasting time on Sup Forums you stupid Jew nose nigger.

Asians sure loves cheating.

Either a borderline retard taken on vacation by mommy, or he's trolling.

Hello fags

White America has over 100 IQ. The niggers and spics are dragging the avg down

Scotland was always going to pull the rest of the UK down.

Northern Ireland, despite being full of religious loons, has a very good education system. So does Wales and England. But Scotland's is so incredibly bad that it regularly finishes behind war torn countries.

>implying it's realistic to cheat on a credible IQ test
You typically take the test alone, except for one person watching you.

I agree

>if you discount all the people that make something bad, it looks better

Can I interest you in a house in East London? If you discount all the Africans and Arabs, it's an excellent place to live.

>Average is 100.
>Have 77.

wtf is scotland doing......... Heroin probably

shut up sand nigger and go finger rape some white women.

it's not up to date if it's before the refugee crisis, I bet the IQ significantly dropped in all of those "progressive" countries

>Thought it would be higher
Don't mix with Celts, kiddos

Scotland is a one party statelet which experiments on children, to the point where they have bizarre policies toward education and children.

In Scotland, unlike the rest of the UK and the rest of the world outside of North Korea and China, every child has a public sector worker. This person can, without oversight, take the child from the custody of their parents. They can recommend them for medication, put them into protective custody and change their education. They can even move them to another place in Scotland. They can change their name, their date of birth and so on.

The education system itself is void of any proper teaching. You actually can't teach at all, you award grades and at the end they go to university. At 16, for "free". Despite that, they have a lower percentage of young people at university than England does. When they are at university they automatically get a Master's when graduating. There is no reasoning behind this whatsoever, but it means you have 20 year old Scots with "MA" degrees.

It's like every crap policy ever concocted tried on at once. They even let 16 year olds vote.

>They even let 16 year olds vote.
it would explain why scotland voted against brexit

>better metrics for measuring intelligence, like biographical data or personality
ftfy

t. 169 iq

They did that because they are basically Sweden 2.0 and love foreigners. Unlike Sweden, no foreigners want to live there.

i always feel like this picture was made way after the others for some anti-fascist propaganda

he's clearly a united states marine in okinawa

>UK
>100 IQ avg.

All of India's smart poos go to Britain

USA would have average iq of 101 if it weren't for blacks and Mexicans

>Using IQ as an absolute measurement

Never change, Sup Forums

I work for a cleaner company that operates in London. Indians are literally retarded trash tier criminal fucks.

>smartest country in the West
H-hi

technically also rodhesians lost yet they didn't really got crushed
also most of italian casualties were of diseases

I have 104 IQ because I'm libertarian!

>America has a 98 IQ average
>All those other white countries that should be higher than 100 are probably driven down by blacks and migrants
That's sad, also
>Israel has a 95 IQ average
I thought Jews were supposed to be above the 100 mark?

yes, it's a well known fact libertarianism makes you dumb, still better than being somewhere left though

tested 127, I feel retarded compared to my 150+ friends 2bh

can someone please linka reliable site with IQ test. I have an IQ of 116

>shits on the street
>iq of 116

sure thing pajeet

Indeed

Once again Italian master race comes out on top of Europe. Nords BTFO.

Fuck off you mountain jew.

>propaganda of the 1936 invasion
>related to the 1896 invasion
american education

phew, barely made it

Gotta keep up stóri bróðir

having an IQ between 70 and 100 is better than one between 100 and 120.

when you're above average but not exceptional, you're aware of your weaknesses that hold you back. when you're a 90 IQ retard, you have undeserved confidence and end up achieving more.

how is china 105
did they forgot to measure the whole rural part?

>Wanting to be a prole

Cause they don't inbred.

Those aren't valid anymore. Migrants.

according to the most recent studies the netherlands scores 101.

Neat, get in this thread boys.

but be careful, one half says 102 other half says 100. thats why im concluding 101

empire when?

Get out of the thread boys.

Why? Surely you can get better with a bit of practice.

Except you don't have 150+ IQ friends. Why lying, though?

I think it's a bit too much generalising. I have friend with a relatively unexceptional 115 who is in top 2% of students in a prestigeous college, another friend who scored 149 dropped in the first year. It all depends on the individual, I would still like to see some actual distribution of sucess between those groups so that I don't have to rely on anecdotal evidence.

>Tfw my country has 90

Benis

>tfw literal gopniks are smarter than the Irish

Yes please you could probably invade Denmark and we would fully colonize Greenland. If we discover oil there, we could use it to fund an invasion of Finland, from there we could invade Sweden as an ideological morale boost for our soldiers.

>pic unrelated and not based on sources

It's not that rare. There usually is a single best high school in any given area. When you studied there, which is highly propable with his 127 iq, you can be completely sure all the young outliers from the area were there as well. I know one turboautist with almost 160, he even had to take a special test, because he got everything right on the normal one... Still he is not even that good in maths and IQ tests are the only thing he really excels at.

you just want to be called ahmed

>The high gook IQ meme
If you have actually been to any of these Asian countries and see how they operate you would realize that they are either duping these numbers or IQ is meaningless

>tfw russians drag our superior intellect down

Only Denmark welcome, no Sweden menace

That would leave you with 8 countries pozzed with economic migrant DNA

Everyone likes Sweden, no one likes what it's doing to itself.

>Ideological morale boost