Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, for the past couple days I've been writing a packet/book on propaganda called "The Sup Forumslack's Playbook." Essentially, it examines critical aspects of the art of propaganda, how shills use propaganda techniques to subvert the board, etc. For the braver elements of you out there, this can help you in attacking Antifa and other criminal lefty organizations, if not merely educate you on the subject of propaganda.
Criticism is welcome.
I saw there was a propaganda thread last night, but I didn't have the time to look at it, maybe you guys picked up a few things from there.
I'm hoping to have an edition system going, where every once in a while a revised, updated version get released. I'm also hoping that a group of people does it together, so there aren't a million different second editions are floating around. But whatever. The original will always be at this link. Just be careful who you share this with, I suppose. Links to view or download in Google Drive:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B97REw3ZS5oveHhyMEE0NjNDQjg/view?usp=sharing

If you'd rather I put it up somewhere else, let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe it's being slid, maybe no one cares... who knows.

Seriously? Fucking nothing? This is useful shit, lads.

Downloaded

Does it name the jew?

I appreciate the work user, this would best be disseminated through appropriate discord servers

Bump for common good

Basically
Thank you
Ok, thank you

>Basically
So... no? JIDF is very relevant

I will do what i can to help spread this

It doesn't name anyone, if it makes you feel better.
Thank you.

bump and (you)

You don't use specific examples in this playbook?

How would I use specific examples? The JIDF, Shariablue, and every other shill organization doesn't have a calling card, they just shill. If you don't know who shills on Sup Forums you're a newfag and probably have no interest in the book anyway. There was no reason to toss in Shariablue or the JIDF.

'ave a bumpino, m8

bump

jews

Bumperino. People need to know how to combat shills.

It's bretty gud, m8

>educate you on the subject of propaganda.
>Criticism is welcome.
you should all read Barney's book of the same name as well

nice copy pasta
8/10

Thank you user, you're doing God's work.

What?

Amazing!Thank you user. i will get read it as soon as possible. On first glance however , I noticed that its missing images like pic related that can help newfags understand just how real this whole thing is and where is it coming from. Again , thank you for your time making this

>how shills use propaganda techniques to subvert the board,

as opposed to /pol using propaganda to spread its intellectually weak narrative??

are you the kettle or the pot?

Pretty good user
Did a glance over

>as opposed to /pol using propaganda to spread its intellectually weak narrative??
I don't quite understand what you're saying. Should counter-terrorist departments not study how terrorists operate?

Don't paste that link, it contains a Trojan horse so they can find your location and ID.

there calling everyone who does this stuff shills

Who? Google or me as OP?

Nice.

Because I can assure you as OP it's no Trojan. Use a VPN and read purely online if you don't believe me.

>1/63
Have you ever heard of false positives? Assuming that's a real screengrab. As I said to the other guy, feel free to read purely online using a VPN online.

Oh ok, thank you.

At least post a link you lazy Nigger

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

This scan is from VirusTotal, by the way. You can check it for yourself.

>Captcha: "Close Calle"

Just put the text on pastebin or something.