Antifa hit by gas round in PHX now facing Aggravated Assault charges

Antifa hit by gas round in PHX now facing Aggravated Assault charges

Other urls found in this thread:

azfamily.com/story/36213492/man-hit-by-gas-round-in-viral-video-now-faces-aggravated-assault-on-police-charges
youtube.com/watch?v=WtFHrVMuPno
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>makes dick move
>gets shot in dick and arrested

And nothing of value was lost.

another antifag bites the dust lol

Good

Cocksucker should have moved back to SoCal.

Get out of my PHX! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least his communist friends think he's a cool freedom fighter... maybe...

That would suck to be in jail if there was a civil war..

THE KEKENING

Fucking kek.

What is that face trying to convey?

Jesus christ what a retard.

"I will never go on Reddit again"

I hope he learns the truth about "cultural enrichment" when the nigs in jail beat the shit out of him and sodomize him. LOL

ironic twist: He'll join the Aryan Brotherhood to keep from getting killed.

>mouth says "Look at me commubros! I'm taking it to the man"
>eyes say "Work on your anal sphincter strength"

"I never even got that many upvotes..."

>nu male prick goes on reddit and doxxes himself to police

fucking pottery

>ironic twist: He'll join the Aryan Brotherhood to keep from getting killed.
100% more likely he converst to islam and offers up his asshole to Tyrone and co. for protection and he leave jail full of AIDs

I love how they have criminal records now. Karma

When the inmates hear about him he's definitely going to be 100% raped. My sister's husband used to work at a prison here & he told me how they raped and molested the newbies.

Please stay out of trouble guys. Let the scum take itself out

in reality the aggrevated assault against a police officer charge isn't going to stick. It will get knocked down to disorderly conduct or disobeying a lawful order. Fine and maybe probation at the worst

azfamily.com/story/36213492/man-hit-by-gas-round-in-viral-video-now-faces-aggravated-assault-on-police-charges
>We talked to an attorney on Wednesday night who said the protester seen on video would likely not face any legal trouble for kicking the tear gas back at police since it would be tough to prove he tried to hurt an officer. In the interview, Cobin said he didn't intend to hurt anyone.

>Police, apparently, have a different interpretation.

>"He has posted images and admissions to his crime on social and local media outlets," wrote Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Howard in an email announcing the arrest.

Was the protest peaceful as he claims? Kicking a tear gas canister away doesn't seem like assault.

We will see. If he does get arrested, he's going meet Big daddy. Cops would even let inmates know what kind of person is coming in too. so quite honestly I hope for it. Maybe slap some since into these people. Where I live people who get arrested just get since to the big boy & girl prisons & idk how that state works desu

checked
he did get arrested already

He can spread ass love to all his prison brothers

Good. He's got what's coming lmao

Btw sorry for my grammar in the last post. It was Autocorrect ugh

>be american antifa
>get shot in the dick
>get charged with aggravated assault for hurting the bullet with your dick

He will still face other charges besides assault

...think of all the karma I'll get when I write about it on reddit

to be perfectly frank it seems to be a gross overreach by the police, but they wouldn't have arrested and charged him if they didn't think they had a case to make in court

whether the judge sides with that case is a whole other story. odds are he'll either get community service or a suspended sentence

If he didn't doxx himself he would have got maybe a misdemeanor at worst

Fpbp

Kicking it at police is assault. Aggravated because it's at a cop.

Hopefully he won't be able to reproduce.

Since the bag tag, his expression hasn't changed.

He sleeps looking exactly like this.

Hes not going to prison you tard

Nobody gets raped in county

>censoring names

fucking stop that shit

Your discovery packet is public anyway retard. You know nothing about jail dude this isnt Oz. He'll be in county for like 2 days

OP is not a fag, this is real

user told Pepper Balls to stay off the radar or face arrest, he was too stupid to listen.

Joshua Cobin now appears to be almost as stupid as Eric Clanton

Now they have him by the balls.

Joshua Cobin is going to be fired correct? Just like Hot Dog Boy. Both sides should receive equal treatment

Has GoDaddy fired him and make a public statement denouncing his actions. Fair is Fair

youtube.com/watch?v=WtFHrVMuPno

Antifa, Do Not fuck with user. It is going to end badly, it always does.

If only all criminals were so easy

Fucking epic fail. Awesome. Domestic terrorist charges would be just tits.

Gonna go with anxious concern.

Underrated

Jails will be the first thing to go down in a civil war, literally every criminal will escape.

Literally why would anyone broadcast their identity after that? I'd be hiding my swollen balls in shame.

>The nanny state knows everything they know who I am and what in doing at all times
>Oh no I'm a fucking idiot

>They might not have known who you were
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

This Guy is Clueless. I would love to see the look on his face when it final sinks in he is looking at 1 to 2 years in jail. And for what? What exactly was he protesting?

Godaddy sales rep... shocking

Has he been fired by Godaddy?

Open and shut case Johnson

I laughed

The Police are also facing a potential liability lawsuit for shooting him in the balls, so they are going to pursue him until hell freezes over.

He is the perfect example of a useful idiot. Sacrificing his life to get the sensation of being a hero.

This
Underrated Post

LAWL

lol
"What are you going to do stab me?' -stabbed man" tier

he actually went online to virtue signal and now they have him admitting he is guilty of the charges

Eric Clanton kept the bike lock with the DNA still on it. He kept the bike lock and never even bothered to clean it

This guy should have burned the shorts the mask etc., and kept a low profile.

Nah, they are trained to aim at center mass, they just missed a bit. Nothing will be said about where it hit him at unless it was in the face at point-blank range.

I agree his claim civil claim is weak, but they are going to want to get an assault conviction just in case. If he had just kept his mouth shut they would have just let this one go. I think most agreed Pepper Balls had suffered enough.

I love when reddit cucks like this get sent to jail. They're either forced to join the AB or get raped by niggers.

reminder:
>balls SWELLED to the size of pingpong balls
this guy has fucking tiny nuts

I hope he gets a charge for every officer that was in the area.

I'm sure Tyrone appreciates the fresh boipucc that Reddit sends his way

>Antifa faggot wants to play revolutionary
>Kicks tear gas canister at police line before running back
>Based police trolls with riot potato gun nail him square in the balls
>Entire world laughs as leftist faggot doubles over in agony
>Faggot immediately retreats to leddit to cry about his internationally broadcasted castration
> "muh police brutality! muh peaceful protest!"
>Police follow the trail of tears, leddit posts, and fragmented testicles straight to this retard's front door
>Based police trolls press charges for assault
This story could not be more perfect.

This timeline is the best timeline.

Everything is off the hook. Nothing makes sense anymore and stupid has become the new normal...
Life feels like a neverending acid trip ever since donny boy got elected.
This shit is awesome

This. Sacrificing his life, and his balls. For what? To attack police officers who keep the city safe? I wouldn't mind these people half as much if they tried convincing people in rational discussions, etc.

Wait, really? Jesus Christ, how pathetic.

According to the article, he picked up a canister later and threw it at the police.

I suspect they may cut a deal with him if he gives up some antifa leaders. Your average dude doesn't buy a gas mask and wade into it with police.

I watched the video, and the guy goes on and on about how he was not hurt. He compares his injury to a little league pitch. He also says nothing important was hurt and I am fine.

So there goes his police brutality defense, now his just needs to decide the brand of lube he is going to take to jail.

Hell he didn't even need to do that. He just needed to shit the fuck up and not try to peacock to all his best friends on leddit.

this man's story brings us unbridled joy.

>pepperballs looks exactly as we all expected
Shocking.

>wait all week to go to Trump rally
>instead of going inside and hanging with cool people in a high-energy atmosphere, decide to stay salty outside
>really wanna kick off gobunis revlushun
>pull soviet surplus gas mask over face that smells like Igor's sweaty balls
>letskickthisshitoff.jpg
>immediately fucking blasted in the balls
>can't even pick self up off the ground
>after being carried leaving your balls on the ground behind you
>literally doxx yourself on reddit trying to brag
>police kick in your door after identifying you from the details you yourself post
>tfw sitting in a jail cell on felony charges because it's illegal to wear a gas mask at a riot
>twf they added agg assault charges (also felonies) to the docket when they brought me a piece of stale toast for breakfast
>tfw life completely ruined and not because of big, mean capitalism
>can never vote again
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAH

He also goes on and on about he had a right to be there, he had a right to throw multiple canisters back at police. Really and this point the only argument is going to be over punishment.

I know the perfect way to get them to out themselves
>tag a nugga you robbed a house with

he got arrested at work
thats gotta do wonders for his future

Well, you know what they say...
"What goes a round, comes a round"

>Antifa Protester was critically hit in the groin for 40 points knocking him to the ground.

>try incite a riot
>get repeatedlty told to disperse legally
>didnt
>throw tear gas at riot officers
>shot in the fucking bollocks with tear gas cannister.
You cant sue the police if you were shot in the wrong place

Or just shouldnt be a criminal scumbag in the 1st place?

They're incapable of logical thinking or rational discussion, that's why they're having melties in the streets. The "smart" communists are willing to talk about it but these guys are antifa cosplayers who just want to feel a rush of moral superiority as they punch people in 100v1 fights.

A thirst for fluoride.

holy cuck face batman

what a fucking ugly fagget

good night left nut

Godddamn carlos bringing the hot fire and the integers.

I dont think he admitted to throwing the second canister on reddit. At one point he said it's wrong to throw things at police, even though he was typing that with burned fingers from picking up a hot gas can and throwing it at them. Maybe he thought it would lose some precious upvotes if they knew what he did. The whole thing was some weird leftist martyrLARP.

You guys realized Sup Forums doxed him to the police right?