ITALY NO - Algerian commit suicide by jumping from the roof of a building: people applaud

ilmattino.it/primopiano/cronaca/jesolo_gente_applaude_riprende_smartphone_suicidio-2632962.html
>Jesolo, Algerian commit suicide by jumping from the roof of a building: people applaud and film with smartphones. Someone screams at him: "Jump!"

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=VXvcuFC5eX8

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html
independent
archive.is/TeBX5
archive.is/V1JxW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttvytBoHEG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't look high enough, but I guess it did the trick?

The Algerian was accused of abusing his wife and sister-in-law

damn. Italy, you guys got balls.
gotta tell those culturally incompatible madmen what's up.

Looks like a quintessential Italian

He isn't dead but he is in critical condition

Something tells me that many Italians frequent and shitpost on Sup Forums every single day.

The youtube comments give me hope :)

You guys still have it. You are still ruthless.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html

They say it was the tourists...but I remember that voice.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html

The insufferable Italian is reawakening. Take back the country your shitskin forefathers stole from the ancient Romans. Remind people what means to be the 2nd most annoying ethnicity behind only the jew. Im filled with tears of joy. Italy is finding it's cojones again.

Archived

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html
archive.is/TeBX5
>independent co uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html
archive.is/V1JxW

Sucide from 10 meters.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.

It was narrated from Thaabit ibn al-Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5700; Muslim, 110.

Fuck off snowsandnigger

so note quite.

Funny how they have to find outside the Quran non-canon to find something that doesn't endorse JIHAD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, which is the entire fucking point of the Quran the "holy book" of the religion of submission

And you western pigs wonder why we run you over and rape your daughters. I spit on your graves. Europe belongs to us now. Your children are ours to breed. Your sons will wipe my ass after I shit on your grave

>You guys still have it. You are still ruthless.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html

they threw life rings at him that he did not even try to reach for. It's not ruthless to laugh at that asshole when he does it to himself. Suicide is selfish and they SHOULD go to laughter and scorn before they get their eternal judgement for trespassing like that. What else could they do, if they jumped in the guy would likely kill them or drag them down if he did not reach for the life rings.

this on the other hand:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html

Is ruthless... Better to save them and them ship them back or something if they are unwanted.

Hadith is canon, just as canon as the Quran when it comes to muslim practice. At least according to the Quran (in 40 places)

And The Quran mentions comparatively little about jihad or any other behavior. The whole of the Quran is about the worship of God and the humanity's place as a worshipper of God.

Stay mad arabcuck, he is dying at this very moment lmao

>drinking angrily
>yelling at people,waving a knife
why would you not want this man to jump to his death? You would reather he stab you and take you to yours?

Nah, you have it the wrong way around. The Quran itself is pretty vague and relatively tolerant. Most of the backwards shit that Muslims do comes from the hadith.

>Hadith is canon, just as canon as the Quran when it comes to muslim practice. At least according to the Quran (in 40 places)

Show me one phrase in the Quran, just one, which clearly states that hadith are canon.

YES YES YESSSSS BRAVOOO

did he do a flip?

Stay strong Italy!

I literally don't know what you are talking about. The only peaceful part in the Quran is when shithammad gets exiled to medina and is weak. This is when he says to be peaceful, honor treaties etc etc. This is the situation in Europe maybe 10 years ago theyre already fucking past this at this point. Then once the pedo pagan warlord amasses enough inbred idiots he goes HAM strike terror unto the hearts of unbelievers, strike off heads/fingers, sex slaves, there will be a point where the jew will hide behind a rock and the rock will cry there's a jew hiding behind me (this last one may have been hadith...i included it because for a religion stuffed to the brim with bullshit and retardation, that is a goddamn astute prediction)

“O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him))”

[an-Nisa’ 4:59]

“And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)”

[al-Hashr 59:7].

“But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission”

[an-Nisa’ 4:65].

Hadith is the only source of what Muhammed judged about all sorts of matters. It is the only source for those who want to obey him and the only source of what he forbade or allowed.

It is canon. Quranists are not Muslim, even Christianity and Jews closer to Islam than they are regarding their beliefs. Some of them don't even believe that Muhammed existed because the only source is the Quran. Some believe the Quran comes from aliens and all sorts of nonsense.

Should have gone head first. Hopefully the people of Italy don't have to pick up the medical tab if he stays alive.

I love italians goddamn. You ruthless motherfuckers make us proud of being mediterranean.

>captcha: select all images with bridges

so the italian taxpayer has to pay again

God are all you this stupid?
Taxation - To collect on behalf of the government on portions of earnings, property, etc
Earnings - income, usually granted through work.
AROOGA AROOGA AROOGA
Poor idealist lolberg idiot make assumption that Italian work. They do not. Thus there is no such thing as the Italian taxpayer

>made-up Hadiths

Who let this nigger out of his cage?

Italy is little man syndrome the country. Go away petty little shit pigmented . You are nothing I spit on you you are monkeys occupying a historical land. Nothing more.

The Koran is not tolerant AT ALL. Have you read it or are you just sucking up the Mohammedan propaganda?

No lie I think both the Norwegian and him are trying to taqiyaa Sup Forums

LOl, Italy is gonna go fash again

>Someone screams at him: "Jump!"
KEK BASED WOPS

LITERALLY KYS IN ITALIAN

Silence, subhuman. I know that it must be sad to be such a pathetic inferior shitskin compared to the SUPREME RACE (ITALIANS), but that doesn't mean you have to chimp out (like the monkey you are) in every Italy thread is made. Go back to wathever shithole you came from and let the real men talk

The (((Norwegian))) saying that hadiths are canon when the question all the time is the authenticity of them

are you actually autistic? my family name is from the renaissance you nonentity american loser

Get out of my country Ahmed

That's the best you can come up with? Those phrases could be interpreted in any number of ways, none of those come even close to justifying the undue prominence given to the hadith in modern Islam. You're just parroting the circular arguments of a priesthood who have placed themselves as being central to Islam as the only ones capable of interpreting the faith, much as the Catholic priesthood did with Christianity. Islam is just an immature religion, stuck in the kind of doctrinal wranglings that plagued medieval Christians.

KEK

Too bad he's still alive

>algerian
>doesn't look any different than your average italian

Is this proof that Italians aren't white?

if you cant tell the difference its because of your low IQ

Just stop. Even a pathetic excuse of a country like yours can still be embarrassed by your retarded words. I have a story to tell:
>Once upon a time Italy went to war against Ethiopia
>Ethiopia won
>Italians are poo colored, poor and greasy and lazy except when it comes to violence
>The end

So yeah STFU

>sharing our board with ppl who actually read and quote the koran.

>Hadith is the only source of what Muhammed judged about all sorts of matters. It is the only source for those who want to obey him and the only source of what he forbade or allowed.
>can be interpreted any number of ways

What did Mohammed mean by this?

Love Immobile fascy cut!

we still gassed you no good niggers

hahaha those Mohammed barbarian tricks don't work on the Sup Forums mind!

Caveman primitives BTFO!

And a tremendous amount of pain

>there are 7-10 recitations of the Koran
>The Koran is perfect and unchangeable, has been in paradise with Allah forever
>the Koran applies to the life and deeds of a man in the 7th century and makes no sense outside of the context of his life

What did Mohammed mean by this?

>Algerian in Italy
How could they even tell he was a foreigner, especially from that distance?

>hadith says obey the hadith

Pretty circular argument, matey, but then isn't that true of all religion? Islam needs a reformation to turn into a faith that can function alongside civilised society.

When was This? The time you guys bandwagoned to the winning side? Or the time you guys were never actually any sort of threat and completely disappointed Hitler who actually thought he could rely on an Italian. Rookie mistake

real Italians can identify non Italian scum from miles away

>hurr you lost a war against ethiopans and the russian empire lol
>America lost against Vietnamese jungle gooks
You are fucking pathetic. Zero sense of self-awareness, like niggers

now GTFO of this thread

stop using fake pictures from anti-fascist propaganda

let me jump in to get dragged down by fucker that doesnt even understand basic fucking physics

to be honest Italians applaud everything, even a successful plane landing.
Of course they would applaud a successful suicide

I suppose melanin rich peoples can identify the difference between the scent of different ethnic groups

Vietnam was us fighting France's war for them. Just like Libya. We did not lose it. We had no stake in the game. We quit because the hippies were causing a ruckus and people realized we don't give a shit about fucking gooks in some jungle humid shit hole

More proof that italians are fucking subhuman scum

i guess american education didn't told you that italy was divided in two with the north still fighting fro the axis and the south trying to conquer the north

I though it was an american thing to clap.

STILL? I HAVENT SEEN APPLAUSE FOR A LANDING SINCE THE 90S

AND ONLY ON TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS, NOTHING SHORTER THAN 6 HOURS

this image was before ww2 when we had African colonies,and rightfully treated African subhumans like the vermin that they are

Oh no, I knew you guys were retarded barbarians incapable of unifying into a country until an Africa tier time frame. One other country fits this description. Goymoney. Ouch.

>that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it

Stabbing himselft with a AR15.

its more of a cultural and linguistic distinction

>Take back the country your shitskin forefathers stole from the ancient Romans. Remind people what means to be the 2nd most annoying ethnicity behind only the jew. Im filled with tears of joy. Italy is finding it's cojones again.

this is top tier bantz I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Last time I boarded an italian plane was maybe 5 years ago. portugal-italy.
they applauded.

To bad, he had a bad case of the shingles

We wuz renaissance
We wuz da Vinci
We wuz successful
We wuz rome
Let me guess you think every nigger with the last name Washington descends from our president too right?

No it's that when you are absurdly high IQ you can tell the difference between any ethnic group really fast (snowniggers don't know how to do that, obv)

Retard jihadi larper, your people are trash at terrorism, mohammed.

Apples and oranges
>IQ of Vietnam: 94
>IQ of Ethiopia: 69

>Being BTFO by a legitimately mentally retarded opponent
Just Italian things

WE WUZ DAVINCISSS AND SHIEETTTTTTT

>italy thread
>nigger trash from the jewsa chimp out
every single time

Mfw I understood 95% of the video
Feelsgood.jpg

You know what they say..shit in a toilet bowl goes down in the same flush

who is number 20?

>da Vinci
>renaissance
>not Italians
You are a genious. Have a (you)

Based pizzaniggers.
Be the example Europe needs.

>Remind people what means to be the 2nd most annoying ethnicity behind only the jew.

I'd say Italians are Christendom's realization of "to fight monsters we created monsters", but that's more Germany. Italy is fighting fire with fire and out-merchanting the merchant.

No that is from the Quran. Did you not actually read that other guys post?

Da Vinci was black, you white cracka.

Just think of all the girls who won't have to have emergency ficki ficki with him now.

if i was there i would have applauded too.
1 less sandnigger :D

Ancient aryan Egyptians were white. Egyptians now are not. They are both Egyptians, how can this be ponders the spicoli moroni barbarian savage.

Your shitskin lq is showing

being a retarded and being smug about it
i see your country is very united without two major states trying to bail out and half of your population being marxist puppets under a marxist media that promotes degeneracy and mass immigration

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttvytBoHEG0

Probably a bullet

MED PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Too bad our government don't take pride and interest in the bond and close history that ties Med countries.

Goddamn it macron. You just gave him the biggest compliment an Argentinean can ever receive. Being called white. Thanks for surrendering frog

He didn't fly so good.

Oops I mean italian. Easy mistake. They are the same levels of white.

>says the country who hasnt had an economy in 10+ years and literally can not handle the boats.

I DO SHORT HAUL CONNECTIONS FROM ZURICH THROUGH LUGANO TO PERETOLA NOBODYS CLAPPED FOR YEARS

I WISH THEYD DO IT AGAIN, PILOTS DESERVE THE HIGH FIVE

Make Rome Rome Again? Just the Romance countries.