White nerds have a choice

White nerds have a choice

>marry a 7/10 asian
Or
>marry a 3/10 and add a tiny point to some random fbi statistic about white births

And this board wonders why most choose the former?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=OBzoi_2qHes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's another yellow fever thread.

None of the Asians I see irl look like the Asians I see on the internet.

Where do you live?

r8 my happa baby.

Asian/10

Elliot Rodger/10 godspeed on his spree, please name him Steve xd

hot shit user. hot shit

im getting a qt 3.14 nip gf and it feels pretty comfy tbqh

he's gr8 m8

That'ts why you avoid the mountain asians. The one in OP's picture doesn't have any aborigine/pacific island/ainu blood in her.

This. Most betas who fantasize over Asian girls just watch too much anime and think it is real life anyway.
You're also neglecting to mention that most Asian girls look like pic related.

Asian women
>Boring and uncreative
>Can't joke
>Look like their male counterparts
>Look alien
>Smell weird
Why would anyone prefer asian women over fair and heavenly white women is beyond me

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU

>literally can't prove me wrong

Enjoy your non-chitin exoskeleton children

She's still cute. The only off-putting feature are those tiny eyes. An average white girl doesn't look any better.

But are Asians Christian virgins?

Fuckin' Nerds, I don't no ugly ass ching chong with 10 layers of makeup and eye surgery, it's basically saying I either gave up, or that I'm a fucking beta. Plus I don't want my kids to have identity issues and wanting to shoot up their schools like elliot rodger.

Also SAGE, because this sorta jew shit is what's ruining america. I respect asians but I'd never wanna fuck em'.

Yeah right, with make up and good haircut, she can be a 7.

Because women like that bitch you posted have had 10 tyrone and 10 chad dicks in her meat purse just last year. She will also dump you on the first chance she gets if you aren't filthy rich and/or lifting weights. Probably she will cheat on you if you do both anyways. Why fuck a bitch who's vagina and brain are worse than a public toilet instead of an asian qt.

Cute. Raise him well, teach him about social interaction. Put him in Boy Scouts or something, involve him in manly hobbies like car fixing or carpentry. Anything to keep him from turning into a sperglord school shooter.

Cute/10

To be fair few girls look good without makeup
Just try to imagine without all that crap on her face

It's not racemixing when we do it, we are mongol and turk rapebabies

Forgot to mention, don't post babies here, some pedos lurk this board.

This. Been to China, 80% of the marriageable female population is hideous, 20% varies from OK to cute/hot. But it's like 1 in 1000 of those have good tits or asses. The rest is like "female twink" category.

>Put him in Boy Scouts
We make jokes about Priest rape but Boy Scouts gets a free pass?

Eyes too far apart/10. Not worth the risk of pumping out a little Elliot Rodger with an identity crisis and in the process throwing away thousands of years of genetic homogeneity.

If you insist on race mixing, doing it with an east Asian is your best bet, it is infinitely better than dipping your weewee in a groid, but unironically it seems only betas catch yellow fever who shouldn't really be passing on their weak genetics in the first place.

>you'll never handhold with a qt asian
Why live?

Basically. I have met a group of japanese girls at my campus when I was thinking about studying the language. Only one I would classify in the 8-10/10 rangel, and she was hyphenated japanese/french.

Befriend the scout leader and all of the other dads of all of the kids. Don't just send your child off to some organization. My boyscout group was super tight knit, my leader was my friend's dad.

I forgot to say, it's different getting involved with an Asian organically, but going around chasing them specifically it's for the betas 9 times out of 10. It's men that failed to find a decent woman in Europe or the west in general. They all seem like that Food Ranger guy Trevor James if anyone has seen his channel, seems like a nice guy, but a massive wimp.

r8 my hapa bae

>Handhold with White girl, Jew girl, and QT Asian
>White girl smell like beef, Jewgirl smell like fungus.

Asian QTs smell like fine perfume

>jokes
That's all it is you sperglord. Scouts teaches young boys good values and useful skills for manhood. At least they did back when I was in Scouts.

congratz brah

Chad will have white children with an acceptable white woman.
However, Chad is man enough to admit that the yellow woman is superior in some respects.

He looks triad

Stop living in some pol world and go outside. All white women are disgusted and stay away from non-whites .White women are also least likely to race mix much less then white males.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y

You forgot the third option

>want some milk, user?

>smell weird
rly?

whitegenocide/10

Marry 7/10 asian.

Get 3/10 baby.

Argument is valid, in terms of what is immediate and accessible the avergage white women is a crowd sourced whore for Chads.

Average beta isn't going to get anything decent unless he has money...

I don't blame white betas for their Asian choice, its the smart, economical thing to do.

>all the ass blasted nationalists, why are you not taking away the feminist welfare state? You are just hypocritical losers and feminist betas shits responsible for this mess as well

>Eyes too far apart/10
That's because of the epicanthic fold. A bit of blepharoplasty and she's 9/10 easy
And Elliot Rotger is half jew

slathered in makeup and unironically brappy

Look how yellow girls spend their time together. Visiting cute cafés and doing cute things.

At this time of day, white woman is still in bed, recovering from hang over. She wakes up some time around 7pm, browses jewbook for a few hours, then goes out to a nightclub again.

Yellow woman is your friend, your companion.

There you go. the incestous half

>be 3/10
>get 3/10 baby
Fixed for you

It is just that they are the only other race on the planet that is worth giving a second look at in the first place.

Their women haven't been poisoned by hyper egalitarianism and pathological altruism etc, they're still somewhat traditional. I can see why a lot of men become disenfranchised with their own women in the west, but it is beta to bail on your own race like that.

like this

Could you resist her?

So you mean she has to have surgery to become passable? No thanks.

or I'd rather just live single and die alone. Seems to be the way my life will go, you get used to it

Your child will look nothing like you. The ultimate cucking.

Kill yourself you autistic manchild

So pure and traditional

solid 3

Yeah, his Dad was Ashkenazi Jew though, AKA a lot of European DNA. Most European/Asian hapas turn out looking similar anyway.

Raise him good, cause you doomed him to a shitty life of no pussy. Better prepare his funeral early and any possible fees that come with an aftermath of a mass but you're aussie so I guess hes just going to become a depressed neet

We don't want niggers to get with our women but we can get with Asian women? Seems hypocritical user.

the perfect incubator for new types

I live for Yellow Woman

>white woman

This looks like a kike trap

How's your little dick antifa?

>It's gotten to the point where you need to bully and shame each other into marrying girls of your race
The absolute state of huuWhite people.

Nobody cares that you masturbate your tiny dick to gooks just stop posting that crap here go back to Sup Forums

that happens everywhere
1 man > 5 women
youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE

Asians are way better than fake plastic butt Kardashans.and cokehead Lindsey Lohans.

If only we had artificial incubators who cooked, cleaned, raised the kids and provided company too

We could call them "Women"

I agree that some some Asian women can be very cute and embrace traditional roles. If you're white, don't race-mix. Get out of America and find a european woman who isn't an absolute roastie. Do something else. Don't give in to the yellow fever.

So true, so true.
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx

This

>find a european woman who isn't an absolute roastie.
Audible kek

post good youtube channels for qts

youtube.com/watch?v=OBzoi_2qHes

>and find a european woman who isn't an absolute roastie
Hahahahaha

Kys race traitor

he's kinda cute

>The whole point of getting married is to start a family.
>The whole point of starting a family is to give your kids everything you never had.

I may have not had everything growing up, but at least I wasn't half a fucking mongoloid doomed to walk the earth hated as a weak-gene beta cuck.

I want to pump my trve germanic aryan seed in a petite asian.

But there are no asians in Germany. Where my azian wymmin at

>those souless black eyes
My condolences user

makes me want to hug and crush it

but thats a very bad pic

This isn't entirely true, I know some japs that travel to germany to learn german. (and, most likely get german dick)

You better be handsome because it's slim pickings.

ah, happa child
uma delicia!

most look decent

No race of woman comes close to the Jewish woman.

my monitor is covered in spearmint tea now thanks to you

That might be true for some upper class southern "old money" community, but for the rest of america its not. Especially poorer white americans, most of their kids are mongrelized.

>I really like Keira Knightly but I wish she was an insuffereble cunt
>Say no more famm

>that thing
>white
Sure

you got me in that one

>says to go outside and stop pushing /pol memes
>pushes /pol memes
Fucking KEK

IDK could be some thicc inbred bitches in them sacks.

America Jewess? You sure?

I'm all for the family perks. Is her dad gonna hook me up with the Jew gold?

I wouldn't want to end up with a Barbara Streisand or some crass chick like Amy Schumer.

The Gal Gadot types are rare and they'll probably only go for a Jew boi who's rich and a banker.

Rude.
Why do you hate yourself?

>he cant get an attractive white gf