Smuggie thread. Bonus points if you post new ones

Smuggie thread. Bonus points if you post new ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-cPEAohPhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Not OC faggot

OC (except the drawing)

I wonder who could be behind all of this?

How will white knights ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-cPEAohPhw

Oh, no extra points for me then.....

KEK

It's because a woman's mind is far more prone to propaganda on muh oppresed ppl of color!!!! and da holocaust.

The majority of white women voted for Trump, Shylock.

Powerful.

Checkmate cucks

One of my favorites.

What kind of world is my wife's black son going to be forced to grow up in? #ImpeachDrumpf

They also share the same views on cultural appropriation.

underrated

You know it's funny, I never see you Nazis marching in philly. Oh yeah that's right you guys won't go anywhere that actually has resistance. Head over to Kensington or the Badlands and start your Nazi shit, you won't be so tough then.

Honestly some of the similarities between this place and Tumblr are uncanny. Like mirror images of the other from the shadow dimension.

>library left untouched
Kek

Yeah well I never see niggers trying to go burn down the rich white neighborhoods only their own busted ass piece of shit ones. Go die of AIDS you disgusting fucking monkey.

Please, flagestein.

>muh Nazi boogie man

>Bernie Sanders with closed borders
Why would this be any better than national capitalism

I'm just sitting here going through here and saving the ones I like.

Loving this thread

Halfricans all look like they were slapped together in the garage out of spare parts.

I like this one.

>One of my favorites.
Me too and this one

>majority of women voters are 50 year old married women
>barely crack 50%
>80% of young marriage age white girls were for hillary
good luck retard. even if you hate reality it's still there. even if it's just 50% of white women are liberal that means 50% of the population stops being viable marriage partners.

>marrying a liberal or having a child with one
good luck you retard cunt

Oh shi-

>all the obviously underage posters sucking this off

KEK

Is this garbage what passes for OC these days?
Put some fucking effort into your drawings, holy shit.

Resized.

But really though, when the black people are talking about being held down and oppressed by whitey, what they really mean is Jew. They're just too dumb to know the difference. NatSoc concerns about Jews pervading academia, Hollywood, the news media, and the US government are valid and easily proven to be true. So what you have here is essentially a strawman argument.

American western culture has nothing to do with race, and those scientific studies have been debunked multiple times.

Checkmate stormfag.

kek

HAHAHAHA

Wahh waaah my life sucks

-you

Not fooling anyone with that flag.

>waaaaaaah i don't like strawmen when they target me
okay faggot nobody cares

race exists, yes.
female sexual emancipation (extending male sexual patterns to women) championed by many feminists, of which many civil activists were Jewish.
Except white nations are still the most successful. All the Jews are actually German-born, or Austrian-born, or Russian-born. So, they assimilate and are "American/German/Russian" when it's convenient, but become ethnic Jews when they count their Nobel prizes? How consistent

Eat shit leaf
Your argument was weak