TO ALL YOU WHO CALL YOURSELF CHRISTIAN:

Love your brother. Love your god. Conquer fear. Worry is sin, remember, as an individual you have no control. What will be will be. To worry is to have no faith in what God is doing. Love your enemy, and harbor no hatred, which is to murder in faith. Stop buying into the fear that those who seek company peddle like miserable merchants. Listen to the truth in your heart and don't lie to yourself while being critical of your character and deed. Be your own worst critic and forge yourselves in the fire of his grace and wear his armor. Fight the world with your heart and don't succumb to fear and draw sword, for you will surely die by them. Win with truth, but don't bend truth to your fight. Fight truths fight. And do not worry. You have won in God through Christ. Hear the good news and stop your panic. Come to him with your small concerns and your large. Lift them up to him and have faith you won't go unprotected. And don't fear the death of you. It's a useless fear for you. You want to go to heaven. It's how and why you've lived the way you have if you've taken up this message. How do you think you get there? DONT WORRY.

>Fun fact: the word panic comes from the method of worshipping the god pan, who was so chaotic that fear of what he would do next is Paramount to his worship. The word for that worship is where the word panic comes from.

Stop worshipping chaos.

The things you attribute to a false god are literally the culmination of group faith, or as you've named it ... A meme.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Follow the truth, make your memes worth something, and don't let radicalized political ideology dictate and hijack your collective faith.

Come to him.

In err, and sin and misunderstanding ... Prostrate yourself on his high rock. His unmoving truth. Do not come out from under his wing because the protection he provides is good and your pride is not a shield from the corruption of the world, nor from the great liar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/user/CAnswersTV/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So should we love Muslims?

No, only Catholics love Muslims.

I love my neighbor and my brother, wether he is Muslim pr ,pt

You should love everyone. Everyone of Muslims transgression comes from misunderstanding and faith. You yourself are not Incapable of those very things. Judge others as you wish to be judged. Stand up in truth to them for their misdeeds but do not fear them, or death by them. And do not let that fear consume you or nothing you do will have any real effect. Rebuke them but do it out of love for them, because without love you have nothing.

>Dark Souls

>So should we love Muslims?
Also the broad generalizations of an entire subsect of people do not stand to reason when it comes to an individual's judgement. You can do nothing to all Muslims as an individual. But person to person, as is your power, love for them will be your only merit to stand on in trying to persuade them.

Yes, and pray for their conversion.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

youtube.com/user/CAnswersTV/featured

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

FUCK YOU!

KIKE SLAVE CULT!

DEATH IS NOT THE ANSWER!

LIFE IS THE ANSWER

DON'T LIVE FOR A GOD OF DEATH

THERE IS NO JEW RUN HEAVEN!

NO JEW GOD

NO HIPPIE COMMIE JEW COMING BACK TO PUNISH YOU

THEY ARE NOT EUROPEAN

THEY ARE PARASITES OFF EUROPEAN GREATNESS

A SLAVE CULT

DEATH CULT

JEW MIND CONTROL CULT

I'm unfamiliar. Enlighten me on the subject?

Woah ULTRA devout bro, spread that divine truth. You're doing the Lord's work.

The Jews were the chosen people, the prodigal sons. They are still in perdition. Have faith. The god that is all things in all times is the perfection of the biblical god. He is the body upon which we are akin to cells. But so much smaller, and yet we are important to him. Do not hate god, you will receive your rewards when he sharpens his glittering sword for the day of judgement.

The Jews are the Sons of the Devil.
Those who refuse Christ are the Antichrist.
We, those who believe in Christ, are the seed of Abraham.
Christians are the real chosen people.

I will always try.

We are the body and we share his light with the world when we know to and have it in our hearts to not be afraid to. But we are no better than them. We have all sinned.

>Stop worshiping chaos

Yes, we have all sinned and we are all sinners.
However, some sins are greater than others, and rejecting Christ is one of the greatest sins, which all non-Christians commit.

Thank you for the post. Time to dig in and get ready

>Worry is sin
>as an individual you have no control. What will be will be

do I have control or do i not? How can I be a sinner if I don't have control? Doesn't sin imply agency?

I say that in regards to the nature of the misunderstanding it entails to do such a thing. You are worshipping your own collective faiths results which you let be steered by the waves of the ocean and not by the rudder you have good control over and choose not to use. The waves can be stronger than you but you will never get where you're going if you don't steer the damned boat.

Everyone sins.

No sin is greater than another when it comes to the way it affects our relationship with God. But yes worldly consequences vary widely.

Sin means literally to miss the mark. It has roots in archery and means everything but a bullseye. Sin is misunderstanding, and the fruits there of. Ultimately the wages of sin are death. Agency is illusory, but that doesn't alleviate the wages of all your deeds, good or bad. Do you judge a weed before you pull it from your garden? No, it is simply somewhere it is not supposed to be and not of its own accord. But despite ignorance, it is still removed.

Also agency is obviously a matter of faith. So in a sense yes, sin does imply agency, but faith in agency is what leads to that sin. Give your faith to god and lean not on your own understanding. By doing so you relinquish agency to god and His plan, and thereby don't bear responsibility for what begat the actions, in doing so making them proper fruits of reverence and love for the word of the king of kings.

Thanks for the bump

I just hope best red reached the ears of those who needed it

This thread*