Brazil abolishes huge Amazon reserve in 'biggest attack' in 50 years

archive.fo/IMc08

Why doesn't somebody intervene and stop these vermin already? Cutting down the size Denmark for livestock is utterly ridiculous - what is Brazil's government thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/23/worst-nightmare-europes-last-primeval-forest-brink-collapse-logging
archive.is/KVNps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things like these make me appreciate dying . I don`t want to live in a shitty planet in 100 years.

Who cares lol
It'll be just niggers on the planet in 50 years

Less trees, more mobile phones :DD

Gapitalism :DDDD

Dumbasses

Destroying forests to let monkeyzilians exploit it.

stop telling other people what to do with their land leaf

Humanity was a mistake, a mutation of god’s creations birthed by radiation and cannibalism. Here’s hoping it ends as it began.

They are thinking about the profit like the rest of the capitalistic West you fucking commie go fuck yourself you utterly useless fucking shit.

they can do whatever they want, it's their country

>Caligula attacks the sea
>Brazilians attack the forest

>leaf try to attack brazil
>btfo by other flags

kek

fuck off leaf. it's their trees. they can do with them what they want.

UMA

are you the same bulgarian that said UMA on the bantz thread on bant

i thought i saw a face at the thumbnail

>Why doesn't somebody intervene and stop these vermin already?

DAS RACIS. There's no one that's going to stop the subhumans from doing great harm, because there's no one who is willing to kill them. They're just underprivileged, uneducated humans. And if we just spread some love around instead of hate, everything would be better.

Nope.
The yellow-ish area around the center, right?

didnt norway just pay brazil specifically not to do this?

Wow the digits here but still

>Why doesn't somebody intervene and stop these vermin already?
Fuck off chink fuck

The government is going to sell these mines to (((foreign companies)))
fuck off, we are being exploited by you dip shit

We have a renewable softwood lumber industry. Cutting down huge swaths of amazon is not renewable. Deforestation of such nature also leads to monsoons and other natural calamities, as forests hold significant amounts of water, and when they're cut down this water has nowhere to go but into the atmosphere and then carried away by winds. This changes the climate as the forested land is now are drier, while others areas get wetter. Not to mention loss of habitat for many a species.
>it's their country
They're irresponsible, and evidently corrupt. "Can do whatever I want" is pure childs logic, and has no place when issues of such scale are at play.

yep

you're starting to sound american. are you on vacation?

UMA

A mine or whatever is fine, relatively small footprint.

Burning it all does for grazing land is actually stupid and Haiti tier.

how could have whites failed so hard?

the problem with the white race is we weren't racist enough to kill the nigger when we had a chance

Imagine how cool that mine will look in fifty years when trees grow inside.

when does NATO invade and remove monkeys from government in order to protect the world's air supply?

pretty ironic coming from a chinese OP

I think you underestimate just how much Amazon rainforest there is.

What mine? A mine the size of Denmark? That's not what's going on.
>we are being exploited by you dip shit
No, you're exploiting the rest of the world, by cutting down the Amazon, giving the land to agriculture, and growing and exporting your cheap palm oil.

I lived damn near my whole life in the hell that is the Amazon Jungle, right there in the ass end of nowhere, near the shithole that calls itself Bolivia. Believe me when I say cutting down more of those trees is a good thing.

Meanwhile, wh*tes are hellbent on destroying the last remaining forest on their homeland

theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/23/worst-nightmare-europes-last-primeval-forest-brink-collapse-logging

No, replanted shit after you got rich taking everything down do not count as forests

Archived it
archive.is/KVNps

Yea, sure its capitalisms fault and not low iq subhuman niggers, unable to protect the environment they live in, for the sake of instant gratification.
Fuckin commie, just neck urself.

The only hope for the White Race is for us to escape our mortal coils and ascend to the higher dimensions.

We're crashing this plane, with no survivors.

Say goodbye to your oxigen, faggots.

Come and do something about it you crook tooth slimy fuck, see what happens.

Mmmmm.... burgers

The neoliberal president only came to power because of an economic cycle crisis
Its all your capitalism fault

come here wh*teys
we gon teach u a lesson

Have we started the fire?

lmao

This reminds me of Africa Addido

>Say goodbye to your oxigen, faggots.
what about all the algea in the ocean?

this. we felt sorry for them. oops.

If we had reduced them to Native american levels the world would be just fine.

No, but I would wholly support an American takeover of Brazil's natural resources. I think it would be morally justified in this case, and it would benefit the world more in the hands of the US than what it does now.

the problem was the spaniards and portuguese
anglos genocided the natives where as the euro spics bred with them

>Completely uncalled invasion of a foreign nation with no military tension
>Seizing of natural resources of said nation
>Country gets even worse than it already is, so naturally brazilians start to migrate to the country that is currently seizing their resources

>'WOW FUCKING NIGGERS WHY DON'T YOU STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY'

Hmm really makes me think.

>Country gets even worse than it already is
What's wrong with your country? Have all the proudposting Brazilians been lying when they claim themselves as a first world nation?

>my country deforests huge chunks of land and exterminates entire species through overhunting
>"what else am i gonna wipe my ass with?"
>other country deforests huge chunks of land and exterminates entire species through overhunting
>FUCKING SUBHUMAN SCUM I WANNA MURDER THEM ALL"

The UMA DELICIA makes you do things...

Softwood forests are replanted retard.

These forests are being burned down for grazing land. It's actually stupid nigger tier behaviour. Haiti 2.0.

You're a fool if you think this is just for us. Those trees are humanities just as much as they are for all other life that benefits from the forest. Oh the arrogance of man

> tfw we are ready for the world water war

Go shove a fucking tree up your ass and let HUE HUEs work for a living and God willing even making a profit you fucking asshole.

Good, more land for our future nigger children.

white people became too civilized

Retards, these niggers can't be trusted with the lungs of the earth. Besides, most of it is for you burgers to eat more... burgers.

Fuck that, gas em. We need that O2. This is as bad as the Chinks sending their third world pollution across the Pacific.

They're just trying to undercut the successful Canola industry anyway with disgusting palm oil and nigger tier beef.

If you like trees and care so much demand forestation in your country from your government. Or just fuck off you hypocrite.

gas yourself instead

There are initiatives now that pay shit hole countries not to deforest their land, they get paid just for leaving it as is.

Yeah this is really out of line. Nature must be protected, therefore mestizos must be physically removed. The only way to save the Earth is a return to colonialism and White Naturalist Supremacy.

They cut down rainforest the size of Texas in a century
It probably took thousands of years to grow

Same happens in Africa

Just look at Google Earth
You can see the cuts from space

I never seem a brazilian claiming Brazil to be a first world nation. However, some us do love living here, I for instance love my neighborhood.

Why don't you forest your land instead? Wouldn't that make you happy?

Don't you know the environmental activists are killed in those countries?

what a retard.

We aren't in possession of the world's greatest carbon mitigation/sequestration resource. Eternal Anglo chopped most of our native wood for the royal navy. Most forestry is now managed well but is plagued by Evergreen/coniferous trees which are not native. I will actually write a letter to the dept. of forestry to actually plant native, deciduous trees though thank you.

I would if I had land. I live in a suburban area. I have 3 trees in my front/back gardens. My gardens are grass, I'm doing my bit for O2 production and water draining. Paving your garden with concrete is what subhumans do.

The scandinavians Russia and Canada doesnt cut down their trees in overexploitation, like they are doing in Brasil and Africa

we seriously need to gas all the shitskins, to protect the environment

literal insects and animals are worth more than shitskins, because their birthrates and lack of empathy will only lead to self destruction anyway

shitskins cant take care of animals, because they are animals

Reminder that the Amazon has no value.

>I will actually write a letter to the dept. of forestry to actually plant native, deciduous trees though thank you.
You go ahead and do that and let Brasil be.

Fucking huezillians.

No one here likes the way our government is exploiting our resources, more specifically, to whom these resources will benefit more.
We provide you the raw material for a cheap, you manufactury it into products and sell back for us for a higher price. Then the government sanctions lots of taxes and the brazilian people buy products that are made with their raw material for a stupidly high price.
It is revolting beyond words.

Destroying trees to exploit resources are not the bad part of this story. There are already to many jungles in this country.

big shit
your retarded tiny house makes no difference to the world

Mine sites can be reclaimed.
Let them do as they please, it's their fucking country.

You don't need to apologise to anyone. If faggots love jungle so much they can stop being hypocrites and plant their own in their backyard.

These trees take 100s of years to grow and require a particular ecosystem to grow in. Growing something to the scale of these forests could not be achieved by doing as you say. In any case, the level of biodiversity seen in the Amazon could not be replicated in human inhabited regions such as cities. Besides, when trees grow to a certain size they need to be cut down before the roots damage structures.

It their fucking contry , let them do whatever the fuck they want with it
If you own a house (which i highly doubt) , destroy it and plant tree's if it is bothering you that much

>look at OPs pic
>zoom out
>mfw

Are you saying that Ireland is one big city and there is no un-urbanised land left? Don't be a hypocrite and go forest your country.

European forestry is as relevant to the world as Africa is relevant to world economy. It's easy to talk now that you are rich and developed and can focus in replanting what you destroyed in the past.
Brazil is 60% covered by forests. What is Germany's percentage? Where are your forests, Hans?

ah yes capitalism is so wonderful, who needs oxygen when you can have meat?

Environmental displacement is grounds for war if it affects nearby countries.

First of all, this image is of China, not of Brazil.

First because the Amazon is ours.

Second, because we have the best jungle army in the world, no one would dare say anything down here.

Third, we already have plans to send our most dangerous prisoners to special prisons within the Amazon

Fourth, these reserves are under the administration of FUNAI (An Organization of Left-wingers who say they care for the natives, but do deal with Biopiratas, Narco-traffickers of the FARC and ELN), and the Chinese were operating illegally there.

Fifth, we reforested much more of the forest felled by lumbermen. But I think Fake News shows no action on our government's behalf. The world sees us as a colony of exploitation, a country that only thinks of Anal sex, carnival, drug trafficking and Monkey Soup, when in the past we hit the British with the help of the Confederates in the Civil War

Sixth, The damn Cucks of Norway there have exploiters who were polluting our forest

Seventh, The Burguers have the Valley of the Silicon, Brazil will soon have the Valley of the Niobium and the Graphene.

S O O N
O
O
N

No, was referring to:
>If faggots love jungle so much they can stop being hypocrites and plant their own in their backyard.

But you have a point, much larger amounts of land should be turned into forest in every country. Should be mandatory that a certain % of farmland should be reserved for forest.

In that case, I'm sure that you will take our side on this war, since this exploitation is being done on your behalf. Yes, Burgerland is the world's top importer of illegal logging.

Go send a letter about that to your government and Brussels. Don't forget to do a referendum also. I demand that 50% of every country must be forest like a tree-hugging hippie I am. If that doesn't succeed for whatever reasons I demand that Amazonian jungle must be burned to the ground to make room for Brazilian expansion of agriculture and profit like a good capitalist I am. You aren't a commie bitch are you now?

>he thinks o2 comes from trees

>White guilt card
European forests have forestry
When we cut something down, we regrow

Look at Brasil or Africa
They dont even build villages or agriculture in those areas they cut the rainforest
Its only for profit
See

Ireland has 10 times the amount of forest cover now than it had at least 200 years ago.

>Its only for profit
What's wrong with profit? Are you anti-capitalist? If you love environment so much why did you fags cheat on emission tests?

Your country is 40% covered in forests and has increased by 9% over the last 60 years. I don't know why you'd make excuses for this behavior.

Can anyone provide real information about the area being opened to development? Hundreds of articles and comment section battles, but no actual information it seems.

What is the Renca? Where is the Renca? Does the Renca fall onto land part of the national park system, or is it just a tract of land with a mining moratorium on it? What about Tucumacaque park?

>I don't know why you'd make excuses for this behavior.
I'm just trying to be a honest man and not a fucking shitbag hypocrite.

European companies (even statal ones) go to 3rd world countries and pollute all their shit, stop being a moral faggot