Im reading the "key of Solomon the king"

im reading the "key of Solomon the king"

it clearly states that Moses used certain divine names and formulas to wreak havoc on Egypt. he literally killed young boys. what he did was violence for a political motive, it was terrorism. I bet the Jewish uprising in Egypt was no different to the Bolshevik revolution or the alt left that we are seeing today. pharaoh might of been right to keep them captive as slaves. he knew what would happen otherwise. Moses killed children - that is not god like and good. he was a terrorist. i realised this a few days ago and my worldview is still shaken from it.

i was taught the pharaoh was a bad person etc but Moses himself unleashed death on innocent people. he could of just taken out pharaoh. but he didn't.

is everything i know a lie?

2nd time I've seen this referenced today, guess I better read it desu

fucking intense reading. maybe the universe is speaking to you.

check this quote out... hardcore

""they have for adversaries the Thamiel, of double-headed ones, the demons of revolt and of anarchy, whos two Chiefs, ever at war with each other, are Satan and Moloch."

Solomon was the first communist

i think Moses might of been, so solomon came after moses.

and why do you think he was a commie

>Be 13C larping Italian
>Let's make some /x/ fanfic of some invisible evil jew
>Jubba is mad and he is lord of Gekko the 3 headed snake with a body of a dildo, the demon of poor people and dog shit, whose two chefs are at war with each other, salad and lasagne

Fuck off soloass

Praise salad

it's that checklist the communists use, where they take over banking and media and use propaganda to enforce their slave management system, they seek to control every aspect of human life cradle to grave

so solomon took over the banking and media system? is that what your saying. im just trying to understand

read about Solomon, he was the only man ever credited with being king of the three earthly realms, literally credited as being king of everything on earth, most kings are not that, most kings are not known for having command over men, the beasts of the field, ghosts and mythological beasts, a symbol of total dictatorship even though he still got tricked by a woman

oh i think i see where you're coming from. time to crack out the old bible.

i do know he had full control over the jinns (demons) and enslaved them and made them work for him. hence there is knowledge on how to control them still left over.

>i do know he had full control over the jinns (demons)
he is said to have control over everything

using these methods

Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.

source please bro? i know thats the commie manifesto but i need the solomon source

>i need the solomon source
reading stuff that old is it's own study, really helps if you read hebrew, arabic, latin and greek.

at least give me the title of a book i can read. where did he institute a graduated income tax for example?

>where did he institute a graduated income tax for example?
he was king of the entire world and decided what everyone would make and for how much labor they needed to provide to make it,

I suggest go back to king james and read everything there before you move on to the Arabic stuff which puts a clear focus onto Solomon, the arabs were really fascinated with him which makes sense for a religious doctrine designed to also function as a government and total system of lifestyle

it's the same thing as zionism or christianity or islam or satanism or anything like that

top down authority structure, nobody asks questions and does what they're told. total slavery,

>could of
>might of

>Papyrus font

moses gave us the ten commandments, it says you shall not kill
you filth, you cant even write properly and you pretend to be shilling your satanic shit as such?
kys ys fagot

this fagot is samefagging so bad itt in order to sell a book

Go ahead and summon something user, in the end you'll only hurt yourself.

Exodus is pure myth. It never happened.

The real history of the Jews as it's recorded in the Bible/Torah beings with the invasion of Canaan and the subsequent genocide and enslavement of the Canaanites.

The Jews really did get enslaved en masse and forced to live in a foreign country, but it was Babylon. They weren't freed by a Jewish prophet, but the "Messiah", Cyrus the Great of Persia.

Jews did invent non-state terrorism, though. The first recorded terrorist group in history were called the Sicarii by the Romans. They mainly assassinated other Jews, who they deemed insufficiently extreme in their religious beliefs or collaborators with the Roman government. AFAIK, the next known terrorist organization were the Hashashin in the Middle Ages.

IS THIS ANTI CHRISTIAN??

GET OUT PAGAN LARPER

yeah, the only problem is that the guy who came and gave the solution to all that anarchy and revolution was too much of a pansy for Sup Forums

Moses and the jews pulled off a massive heist. Asking their owners to borrow their finest clothes and jewellery for a celebration that was coming up they headed off into the desert never to return. Realizing they'd been jewed, the Egyptians gave chase. We know how it ended. Forty or so years later the jews committed genocide on a bunch of people who didn't realize they were in fact squatting land promised to a group of murderous thieves by an omnipotent, omniscient god that for some reason had an uncontrollable anger management problem often triggered by jealousy. Always makes me wonder why slave owners would consent to lending such things to their slaves. Also makes me wonder if the jews weren't slaves at all but thousands of years before the holohaux the jews were already faking oppression, rewriting history and stealing the wealth from the indiginous inhabitants of what ever country they were in at the time

>

It's not anti-christian, read up on solomon, he was favored by the archangels and had demons under his command to do his bidding.

All wrong.

King Soloman never existed and the Goetia is based on ancient Greek magickal systems.

More error.

Now just stupid.

Its fucking 4am cunt.. go to bed!

>I bet the Jewish uprising in Egypt was no different to the Bolshevik revolution
I don't know about Egypt but what I do know is that the Bolshevik revolution was the re-enactment of the usual Jewish Satanic rituals on a large scale.
They still sacrifice children in rituals, they even have a fund for more than 150 years that pays attorneys in case some Jewish community is caught.
The murdering of the Czar and his family was literally a re-enactment of the slaughtering of Christ.
Even to this day jews travel to the church that was built on the place of his murder to spit on his grave and mock his family.

the celts genocided the romans civillians many times over.

First of all, all roman citizens were soldiers.
secondly, what should they have done with the children after slaying the roman men and women?
should they have no taken the women?
what would become of them then?

can you imagine?

they were saved from suffering by being slain quickly, but the romans, they took slaves instead.

so would you rather be a slave or dead.
because I'm pretty sure if you want the former, nobody wants to hear from you.

So....

>Exodus really happened
>The Canaanites were never genocided or enslaved by the ancient Jews
>Canaan was never even invaded by the Jews
>The Babylonian Captivity never happened
>Cyrus didn't liberate the Jews (and other Babylonian slaves)
>Cyrus was never called the Messiah
>The Sicarii never existed, so they never murdered Jews
>The Hashashin were not terrorists

What's my Fact Check score this time, Prog?

The Jews wanted to LEAVE Egypt, terrorists want to destroy or control their enemy nation
Learn the difference, idiots

>occultic kike shit