Sjws have started eating their own alive

>sjws have started eating their own alive

What a time to be alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xlLJZ
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1502002/Attractive-women-are-more-than-just-a-pretty-face.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Highfield
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2614257/
thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories
archive.is/71E9r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its kinda scary, they are waking up enough to see how they are being used by jews but are still bonded to their religion

you can't delay the inevitable, you can only prepare for it.
Live by being offended, come to die by being offended.

Louie is a fucking creep.

I heard that he got two low level female comedians up to his hotel room, and just pulls out his cock and starts jerkin it, standing in front of the door.

At first the thought was some joke, until he didn't smile and just coldly stared at them until he finished, then told them to leave.

Fucking mexicans man...

good, fuck every single one of the faggots in that picture. That's what you get for selling out and pandering to an audience that never liked you in the first place, Louis.

Roseanne Barr confirmed this

>those dumpy nu-male faces

It's because they're WHITE MALES! I wonder how long these cucks will continue to betray their own kind until they see the error of their ways? How much does the Cuck King love black cock now?

>Doesn't matter. They're already dead to us. Now they have nothing.

Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social “evil” to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society’s ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society.

Post an archive I am curious

That beta male montage in OP's post encapsulates why the american gene pool is limited and should be infused with fresh immigrant DNA.

Why do all numales look the same?

Underrated
Always underrated

archive.is/xlLJZ

Nice - I don't see the rock or Sylvester stallone doingo this shit. Arnold drilled his maid and now has a based mixtizo son out of wedlock..j
fuck these numales hollyweirdos I hope they suicide. They've helped ruin cinema

Testosterone affects eye shape. This is why women tend t have bigger eyes, and why men are attracted to round doe-eyed women.

They all have these malformed eyes from being low-test.

Did you know Louis CK is working as Hate Speech Police in Finland and the media quotes his tweets as factual

Where the fuck does that theory even come from?

HORK HORK

Like Jimmy Savile helping kids so he could fuck them, these men white knight for the pussy. Cant trust nobody.

Is this pasta now?

This shit has been observed by artists for a long fucking time. Even before we knew how testosterone reforms the brain in utero we knew men and women have different faces.

Next you will be saying men and women don't have different jawlines.

this user gets it

>hate speech police

Why are Yuropoors so cucked on speech? I mean shit, several European countries with these "hate speech" laws are 95% white.

It's like the (((elites))) are preparing the public psyche to not resist the coming horde of niggers from Arabia and Africa.

I just couldn't imagine Louis CK doing what they're accusing him of. The woman (who is clearly lesbian and not actually accusing CK) who is saying he needs to "address" the rumors was friendly with CK and apparently had a falling out.

Joss deserves every ounce of bad that comes his way, from either direction. Fuckin prick.

>pudgy balding men with weak facial hair

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

what did Louise CK do? Also I'm not surprised at all, these faggots lived by the sword and died by it, couldn't be happier

Dumb cunts don't realize they're just tools for the feminists until hey get discarded.
Joss got tossed and keep crawling back.
Serves them right.

This is SJW content made by them and for them. Smart, sophisticated people would never watch the garbage produced by Whedon, Louis Szekely or that other guy. It's only natural that all these people are autists, creeps, perverts and degenerates. They are filth.

I want to kill all cucks for ruining those glasses.

>people who overcompensate and virtue signal often turn out to be secret scumbags
A truly monumental surprise.

where she confirm it?

Ted was such a brilliant man, it's just such a shame living with us chimps drove him nuts.

what if I have big eyes but a masculine jawline?

>Chinese water filter salesman

Nothing has been confirmed because there is nothing to confirm. All word of mouth - she is a fading celebrity full of resentment.

What did we tell these retards? Fucking losers. These balding numale cucks got what they deserve.

kek they all look the same

balding, overweight neckbeards.

if there's ever civil war guys, these are who your're up against

get out Louis

Damn, you're right.

They are being shat on because they aren't moral, but there are plenty of amoral people. These low T libshits are being dragged through the dirt (after their loyal support for the cuck cause) because they are, or at least appear to be white men.

Look at their disgusting, weak bone structure. R1b was a mistake.

it has been

Who is Hadrian Belove?

I believe it's Alfredo sauce.

Keijo Rainbowsprinkle has the potential to develop to Godfrey Elfwick level troll in Finland.

It's called being able to recognize facial features, a skill autists do not have. Sorry to inform you this way, but I'm sure your parents have tried to tell you.

Got any more shit you pulled from your ass?

High test and estrogen. I'm not on my main computer so I don't have the publication handy, but essentially different races have different test and est levels.

I remember Asians having the highest ration of test:est, but had less test over all. Whites were in the middle. Interestingly blacks had the highest test, but also had the highest est.

This might explain their emotional and erratic behavior. This is also the source of rod rage. It's not the test that makes you angry and emotional, it's the est competing with the test.

>fake allies are sjws

Trust me, there is enough evidence to support my claim that you have autism.

Also, since you're too busy watching Sonic AMVs to google it yourself, here is an introductory article. You're free to do more research after you've have your tendies for lunch.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1502002/Attractive-women-are-more-than-just-a-pretty-face.html

They won't learn anything from it.

That and the MKULTRA experiments on him

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1502002/Attractive-women-are-more-than-just-a-pretty-face.html

Yup didnt peterson speak about the sjw man and his strategy to climb the social hierarachy by using deception and manipulation and how these guys were nefarious?

Here is the author:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Highfield

But hey, I bet you know more about science than him. Also, you are free to do your own research. You've essentially provided nothing to the conversation.

>blacks high test and erratic
>source of rod rage
>rod rage
KEK

Sounds like women...never satisfied, no matter how good they got it, no matter how much a man does for her, always a new thing to complain about.

>Mfw This is why I bought a van and built a sex dungeon.

Contributing nothing > contributing BULLSHIT

I thought Louie CK was low-key our guy? Besides saying he doesn't like nazis, you can't get away with supporting nazis in the spotlight in any way, did he support antifa or call alt-righters nazis?

Gotta go fast!
Your whole argument has amounted to
>nuh-uh
You could contribute more to the conversation. I'll post and NCBI article, but I'm not even sure if you'll be able to read it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2614257/

Since I know you won't (or can't) read (or understand) it, I'll explain it.

>Testosterone causes cranial and maxillary development

Good question. These subhumans spend all day crying and whining about "toxic masculinity" and yet they all sport beards and dress like retarded 12 year old boys.

Maybe they should practice what they preach and dye their hair pink, wax their faces and chests, and dress like metrosexual fuccbois.

Yeah, those tend to be tough on a guy.

>Look at me, mom. I'm a communist on Sup Forums.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Good, I hate 'male feminists'. They are just disingenuous, selfish, condescending faggots.

thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories

Archived it
archive.is/71E9r

most of you will be dead in a month anyway don't know why you are bothering with this shit

This is actually pretty fucking funny

Can this be the new Jay Cutler candy bar electrical inference pasta?