After all these shitposts, you know what I realized?

After all these shitposts, you know what I realized?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/
youtube.com/watch?v=JAnHxG3pB58
youtu.be/H8pB1zRguAg?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlPZTBH5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cypher did nothing wrong.

Cypher sold out real people to get an imaginary feeling.

Same as killing and robbing your aunt to get drugs.

CARMELA

COULD YOU PLEASE

You know, I know this asian girl isn't white. I know that when I put my dick in, the bluepill is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

Ignorance is bliss.

Except those people robbed him first.

You're a little faggot fuck bitch?

Its a reference to the blue pill.

>truth is Sup Forums has no fucking idea of what is an autocrat because they never experienced one and they are the ones eating the steak.

this
the red pill is a spook

>Prefers to live in a make-believe world because reality is too harsh

Is Cypher a liberal?

Salazar was a good boy who dindu nuffin he was goin to Church every day about to get his nation's life back on track

So, because your aunt got you clean on drugs, it's ok to kill and rob them to get said drugs?

Gotcha.

too bad he was just used as little bitch since matrix had no intention and procedure to reintroduce redpills into matrix and turning them bluepill

You can fuck Asians for now, but when it's time to settle and have a family, you must find a white woman.

>Hitler was an autocrat dude

You people are so fucking brainwashed it's insane.

Your over abundance of Marxist labeling and terms is becoming like esoteric magick larping.

This

>Is Cypher a liberal?

He's more of a Jordon Peterson type. He knows the truth but preaches the bluepill.

that's like justifying robbing your mother by claiming she brought you into a harsh world

>born into the matrix
>know it's all fake
>I'll set you free but I offer nothing but the true
>can't handle it
>they robbed me my innocence REEEEEE
>betrays and attempts to kill his crew
yeah no, it only shows how shit he was.

>He knows the truth but preaches the bluepill
I live by this words

Nothing because you're another 1 post retard?

>losing the war
>kills self like any other faggot instead of facing the consequences
>all this while his troops are trying to defend him
What a great leader

>Implaying he is not living or Argentina

Obama, Putin and... Is this Seselj?

>Argentina
>not deep in the Amazons
So abandon your troop and live happily ever after in another country with no consequences while your people is labelled as the worst for the actions you took?
That's even a greater leader.

I'd know i he is in Amazonia

Probably living in one of those rafts. Also he should about about 128 years old by now.

they have FUCKING SIMULATION COMPUTERS in their little Zion but the faggot would rather lie to other people and himself than admit he missed the Matrix and get plugged into a pseudo world to help him cope.

He is the embodiment of every single mentally ill liberal today - instead of admitting they have a problem, they blame everyone else.

Jean Claude Juncker you dip

Cypher is the Jew or more accurately the shabbos goyim.

He kinda looks like Seselj.

According the wachowski brothers, the "real world" isn't even real and is just another layer of the matrix, so cypher didn't really change anything. if the choice is suffering in a dark cave fighting against a unstoppable robot horde or being in essentially the modern world, with all of its flaws and benifits, Id have made the same choice.

I'd choose painfull torture over living a lie, as long as I get to spit in their face and mock laughingly while they twist my balls. I'd die, but I'd psychologically make them my bitch while doing it, and forever they'll know they can't control all, which is the most terrifying thought to them

>mfw I rember redpilled people go to live in a walled ethnostate called "zion"

So you're telling me that I can fuck Asians?

No Neo what I'm saying is that when you're ready...

You won't have to.

BOOM

>they have FUCKING SIMULATION COMPUTERS in their little Zion
>[he could] get plugged into a pseudo world to help him cope.
Now that's a possibility I never thought about. Also goes to speak how shitty the screening process for operatives actually is. This is somewhat addressed in the Animatrix but I don't know if you saw it

Saying the real world is just another layer of the matrix is just a Jew lie. The 2nd and 3rd matrixes don't even fucking count.

There can be no despair without hope

It's about getting as many people out of the Matrix as possible. This is how we win.

>Hitler leads from the front
>"oh no, my enemies are closing in! Soviets are cruel, should I order the surrender to allied forces and spare my people? No, I'l just arm the old, women and children, throw them against them and destroy the city. If I lose so must they"

He cares.

The Jew authors reversed the truth meaning of this like they always do. The Jews aren't trying to get people out of the Matrix, WE ARE. The Jews are trying to keep people IN the Matrix. The people are their energy.

Truth

Cypher is a cunt, he sold out his friends

>spook

Das ray sis

It all fucking tastes like chicken.

So fucking true.. why would anyone choose to live in a post-apocalyptic world, rather than being rich and admired in the current world.

>Brothers
Isn't it a crime in the UK to deliberately mis-gender a transsexual, or is that just a US thing?

qt pic, saved

This. Not only is Hitler still alive, at 128 years, he's the longest lived person in human history.

>friends
Oh you poor child

Serious question though, If someone made a statement or expressed a certain set of views, while they identified as a male. And then they change their gender, and become a woman. Does it the gender then also change of the statement in the past.
Like was it Bruce Jenner that won that Olympic medal, or was it Kaitlyn Jenner? I know they are the same person, but the medal was won by a guy whom identified as a guy, and then later on he (she) identified differently, so should the past also change the gender?

>order the surrender to allied forces and spare my people
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

Plus Russia was doing a military build up to invade Europe anyway

When is der Antarkisches reich coming to help us?

Who's that old man leaf

Yours is the worst?

From the image of Hitler next to the old man, i would say it is an comparison image, so the leaf will probably say the old guy is Hitler, litterally Hitler.

Mama's little tramp, mama's little whoooo-uh!
I'mma pimp you out, bitch!

In the Matrix, who is protecting you from being flushed down the toilet to drown? No one. Those who control the Matrix could do this to you at any time if you act up. That's why it's better to be #woke

IF you actually read the article it explains that originally he just wanted to get rid of them, but a commander convinced him that the only way to truly get rid of them is to exterminate the Jews. The articles name is clickbait, but even Hiter had to be coarsed into doing it.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

That's just another level of the Matrix. you're still plugged in.

>Kills himself because kikes say so
>found in pile of rubble in a bombed out bunker
>killed his girlfriend and puppies too because kikes say so

When are you going to stop being an ignorant spic?

THAT BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU

The 2nd and 3rd movies don't count. And in that case we are fucked, which is exactly what the jews want you to believe. So we keep fighting whether it's another layer or not.

>Watch the Matrix
>Still Great
>Watch sequals
>Member cave rave
>Skip to car chase sequence
>Enjoy sequal more
>???
>Profit

But I thought everyone here accepted the fact that he's actually in New Swabia after chilling on Argentina for a couple of days after that long uboat trip.

Give me my nazi ufos man.
128 years old wtf man. I'm still not buying that shiet but the maths are correct. It's unbelieavable that he only got dementia (alz) two years ago. He is old.

>kikes
>kikes
>kikes
>no hard evidence
I don't believe you even understand what ignorance is, burger

Y-you killed the dog?

>1 post by this ID

>cave rave
I to this day have no single clue what the the fuck the deal was with that.

plz skip to 3:25
youtube.com/watch?v=JAnHxG3pB58

He had a choice. Nobody forced him to go.

>we free now
>we equal now
>we should all be gross and sweaty together
>mystery meat people en masse
>brazil 2.0 is future

Typical leftist message desu.

Explained right here
youtu.be/H8pB1zRguAg?t=38

Guess they could have used the polish nation as a natural buffer against communism just when poland btfo'd lenin and stalin at the gates of Warsaw in 1921...

But nooooo

>this dub

What did you expect from some one with such chin pubes

I took the Orange Pill, and realized the trannies are behind everything.

The guy was right. If you could go to sleep and live the perfect life without knowing you were dreaming, you totally would.

>what the the fuck the deal was with that.
it's nigger culture, us whites can't relate to it

>1 post by this ID

sage

He's writing a book about it. We'll be able to verify once it comes out.

only if the dream life was as emperor of the solar system with my asteroid battle station and a crew of barley teen aged wives genetically altered to have elf ears and never grow taller then 4"11" wearing sailor moon outfits in the Star Trek colors.

>trannies are behind everything
especially behind you

This. You could tell there was something wrong with him.

No, it's this.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlPZTBH5s

The German poles were being massacred in their own country. What was Hitler supposed to do really? Let them all die? And then the Germans next? It all would have happened no matter what Hitler did. Hitler even being alive and doing what he did was against their rules.

You don't get it. It's not real and it could stop at any time, where as waking up is real and could potentially last an eternity. 2nd and 3rd movies don't count.

According to the Wachowskis a woman can have a feminine penis.

Next your going to say just because the rebels were killing all the government employees like the teachers and mailman Sadam should not have bombed all the marsh Arabs

how does one shoots himself in forehead?

YOU'RE A RAGING FAGGOT?

It is hard to tell from the picture but I think they used a gun.

You know how i know kek is real? Was at my first formans meeting yesterday and they showed the unedited version of this.