imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-central-syria-liberates-three-towns/
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/901054342538645504/video/1
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-large-advance-isil-north-sukhnah/
twitter.com/watanisy/status/901126070338039808
almasdarnews.com/article/east-hama-map-update-syrian-army-9km-away-isils-stronghold/
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/901107696623124482
youtu.be/354I1eZ54qM
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/901136157538254849
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Iran has been struggling at Humaymah/T2 for months and have barely achieved anything. They've lost control of the PMU and Russia has no interest in giving Iran the border.
Israel wins again, they played us like a damn fiddle!
youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY (embed)

SAA captures more territory in Central Homs-Held Isis pocket. 3 villages captured.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-central-syria-liberates-three-towns/

ISRAEL HAD CONTROL OF ISIS ALL ALONG

Syria must turn into an Islamic theocracy. Islam must remain ultra conservative.

Free Palestine and Establish the Caliphate

The joke's on you, I was betting on 2 horses all along

>tfw you have to babysit ENTIRE FUCKING SYRIAN ARAB ARMY AND MILITIAS!!!
Hezzy better mop up Qual soon and back to Suknah front!

nth for Assad,

>lain
>bad

>anime
>bad

pick one in both categories

What Went Wrong?

>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
Is this confirmed ?
Also why is it that only Tigers ever seem to get shit done ?

I choose lain and bad.
Which lainfaggot are you? You post on other boards? Were you still underage a few years ago?

>Be Islamic State
>recapture territory from the SAA
>Shout Allahu Ackbar all day, point index finger towards the sky, Fire Ak-47s Skyward, pray all day, throw faggots off buildings, and do nothing noteworthy in terms of securing the newly recaptured villages
>immediately lose villages to the SAA the very next day
>Shout Allahu Ackbar all day, point index finger towards the sky, Fire Ak-47s Skyward, pray all day, throw faggots off buildings, and blame Jihadi Julian for not warning you about the SAA counter-attack

They're that fucking good, that's all there is to it.

Dumbass tribal fighters.

>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
moment, I thought t.shillerson said they are open to negotiation with Taliban without precondition?

It's the power of boipucci that fuels Suheil.

>Which lainfaggot are you?
the.....Australian one?
>You post on other boards?
no t b h /sg/ is at this point the only place i dont find shit
>Were you still underage a few years ago?
no

Most of the losses were Tribal fighters. Regular SAA had minimal presence in the previously lost villages. The SAA will need to learn from this lesson and not rely on Tribal fighters and ensure that newly captured and danger-prone territory is secured by regular SAA if not by NDF.

>Is this confirmed ?
Eh, Al-masdar is reporting it, when I did the devs earlier today I figured there was at least some truth to it, maybe not 80% but I thought it noteworthy enough to put it in.

I hope you are right, Zorba. If not, pay debtz!

Sweet SyAF salute to the Hezzies in Qalamoun:
>twitter.com/mouqawama/status/901054342538645504/video/1

>the.....Australian one?
I'm thinking in general. You're not the only whiny faggot who avatarfags with Lain, you know. Well, at least weren't. I don't know if the others exist anymore.

>Syrian Army scores large advance against ISIL north of Sukhnah
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has scored another major advance in the Al-Sukhnah countryside, liberating several areas under the control of the Islamic State (ISIL).

Backed by Russian airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army’s Tiger Forces and 5th Legion stormed the Wadi Al-Rahahiyah area, where they were confronted by a large Islamic State unit.

Not long after launching this attack, the Syrian Arab Army was able to take full control of the Wadi Al-Rabahiyah area, making their way to Bir ‘Aboud and Wadi Al-Harf.
The Syrian Arab Army would later take control of both Wadi Al-Harf and Bir ‘Aboud after a short battle with the Islamic State terrorists.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-large-advance-isil-north-sukhnah/

Post more Zahreddine.

>they are open to negotiation with Taliban without precondition?
>Fug, I forgot to put "without" when I updated devs
They are, my mistake, I rushed on the last few and must have glossed over this without realizing I left out a word

its three AM here so im going to bed gn
hopefully this bad gainz situation has reversed when i check back in

>tiger artillery start to target villages that tribal fighters withdraw in euphrates

twitter.com/watanisy/status/901126070338039808

Saa didnt recapture anything on th euphrates yet
We just have to wait

Night weirdo
Sure

Well at least these tribals seem to be useful as cannon fodder.

If it was the NDF, they would've lost the khanaser-aleppo highway already.

not nice
good night

>And you didn't need a friend like me. But uh, now you come to me and you say - 'General Zahreddine, give me justice.' But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Druze Beast. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for Bashar.

Good night mate.

So that it can more easily genocide all its Christians?

Get back to raping your goats, faggot.

You're all weirdoes to me, anime weirdoes

How long until Issam or Suheil dies?

I am not Greek, but I've had to pay more for half-way decent services out here. I'm doing more to pay debts than most greeks.

I may permanently live here in the future. The weather is better, most goods are economically priced, everyone is nicer than in my home country(USA), beaches are superior, and so on.

NDF would just had ran away.

>US Ambassador Haley: Nuclear inspectors should have access to Iran military bases
That stupid bitch.

>East Hama map update: Syrian Army 9km away from ISIL’s stronghold
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:05 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army scored a new advance in the eastern countryside of the Hama Governorate, today, liberating three towns that were originally occupied by the Islamic State (ISIL).

Led by the Tiger Forces and Qalamoun Shield, the Syrian Arab Army turned the tables on the Islamic State militants after they attempted to advance south of Sheikh Hilal on Thursday.

The Syrian military was able to quickly advance following the Islamic State’s failed assault, paving the way for their forces to liberate three towns from the terrorist group.

Among the towns captured by the Syrian Arab Army was Salba, which is located along an important roadway to the Islamic State stronghold of ‘Uqayrbat in the southeastern countryside of the Salamiyah District.

With the liberation of Salba today, the Syrian Arab Army is now only 9km from ‘Uqayrbat, which spells trouble for the remaining Islamic State terrorist trapped in this central Syria pocket.
almasdarnews.com/article/east-hama-map-update-syrian-army-9km-away-isils-stronghold/

>actually caring about Iran
They are nothing more than a useful ally of Assad. Other than that, they are almost Saudi tier except they have the really short end of the stick

this

>Padre Al-Bolandi on his """motorcycle trip"""" through Syria 2026, colorized

I posted this already.

why you don't have social life? I can't even answer why I had no social life in the past.

Anyone know if it is possible to buy Syrien government bonds

Is the interest High atm?

Ahh, so my next question would be, why does Lavrov think that? Aren't negotiations at the worst neutral?

Also checked

Its fucking 2003 again

>no t b h /sg/ is at this point the only place i dont find shit
>not browsing Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /ck/ and Sup Forums simultanously

pleb

How did you know?! Did the Yazidi sex slaves gave it away?! The bike is nowhere to be seen!
Shit!

>t. A jew

this, please tell me if it's possible

Sup Forums is trash.

Sorry, I didnt see your post.

ISIS will continue to throw everything they have at SAA whilst SDF will waltz in and take the Euphrates with ease.
There's a reason why SDF doesn't document and upload real combat footage or lose ground. They're facing the weakest ISIS meme units (small fraction of the locals and some cucoo foreigners) whilst the elite foreigners in charge are throwing everything on SAA, directly commanded by the CIA/Mossad.

for you

not even Russia uses Iran for anything other than a buffer and "enemy of my enemy" role

Iran is the only obstacle to the zionists!!

>ISIS will continue to throw everything they have at SAA whilst SDF will waltz in and take the Euphrates with ease.
>There's a reason why SDF doesn't document and upload real combat footage or lose ground. They're facing the weakest ISIS meme units (small fraction of the locals and some cucoo foreigners) whilst the elite foreigners in charge are throwing everything on SAA, directly commanded by the CIA/Mossad.
I'd love to disagree, to prove you how impossible it is.. But I just fucken agree.

Saved, thanks.

>my next question would be, why does Lavrov think that?
I believe he said this because it would be in violation of some UN Security Council mandates. Personally I would say it's neutral and not necessarily a bad thing.

ergo useful tool :^)

I wonder if Issam has killed anyone with his PPSH

It's game over when Iran loses, enter the JWO

Very interesting stuff, Pantsir interceptions eh? What's the third location, Mastif, where is it?

:^(

>New #Pantsir-SM SAM hosted on Tornado K-53958. Note a new missile w/ its new quad-launcher ©Mikhail Zherdev
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/901107696623124482
1/3

2/3

masyaf

3/3

alright guys I just deleted everything I can, I hope Ribbon can delete the twitter and his telegram chat and that Dan can delete his telegram channel. everyone who is from a split off community should stick to the thread from now on. There is a Facebook thing and you tube even but those are highly inactive. the blog is fine and so is geochan

I mutherfucking predicted picrelated

I'm blind, thanks.

>Qalamoun
youtu.be/354I1eZ54qM

For one, I don't care. You on the right.

LOL ASSADIST SCUM KICKED OUT OF RAQQA GOVERNATE ENTIRELY
DAESHIS SERVING UP SOME NICE DEAD ALAWITE BOIS

>everyone who is from a split off community should stick to the thread from now on

ok here i am

1 and 4 is captured already, I think.

>I predict that the thinnest points are going to end up being connected

Wow well done Mario pretty sure the Italian PIA (Pizza intelligence agency) will be contacting you soon for your first assignment.

>veryone who is from a split off community should stick to the thread from now on.
Could you just go somewhere else, please?

,,,,if /sg/ goes to shit now, I'll blame you

it's also wrong

>Bumerang with Berezhok-BM module, firing its 30mm cannon & launching Kornet ATGM
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/901136157538254849
video in link

savage

I see the Peruvian user took the matter in his own hands, good lad!

fuck off, we have alot of namefags from two years ago that will migrate back. Many of the memestrike heroes even.
no

Threads went to shit after we left, what you consider shit will be an improvement.

>everyone who is from a split off community should stick to the thread from now on.
How about you just fuck right off to r/scw?
It's made just for you guys

Can confirm.