Katrina? Are you kidding me?

Look, this hurricane is going to be bad, don't get me wrong. However, the people already calling this a Katrina level event need to get a grip. Katrina was a special case hurricane where everything that could go wrong, went wrong. The disaster was caused when all of the levees around New Orleans gave out and opened the floodgates to the entire basin. Without that happening, and without Bush and the LA governor dropping the ball, it wouldn't have been remembered anymore than Ivan and Rita.

The media is just trying to get a rise out of everyone, and it's disgusting that they're doing it when peoples' lives and everything they know and own are at stake. I know it's just beating a dead horse at this point, but the media blows. It's like they're rooting for the president to royally screw this up, let many die, just so they can have another anti-Trump talking point.

This is where we are right now: The American media wants the worst natural disaster ever to happen just so they can spite the president's response.

Other urls found in this thread:

easac.eu/fileadmin/PDF_s/reports_statements/Easac_Report_Extreme_Weather_Events.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

thanks for confirming city people are truely retarded.

I hope it whips out all of texas outside of urban cities.

Just in case this isn't bait...
What relevance does this have? You're proving my point, you people are pieces of shit.

The only people who voted Hillary are city retards, rural and suburban brainiacs all voted Trump

noice

nigger voted Hillary. Tax paying whites voted President Trump.

I cant wait until harvey flops. its already been stuck at '110' mph way longer than the global warmists were hoping.

i bet it hits land under 100 mph.

the machine is DYING for a major hurricane to cause massive damage to the US to try to push their agenda again.

Hurricane Katrina did more damage to Texas than Hurricane Harvey could ever dream of doing.

Yep, just like Hurricane Matthew last October. Remember all of the hype around that before it just grazed the coast and went back out to sea? I remember.

>the machine is DYING for a major hurricane to cause massive damage to the US to try to push their agenda again.
>Climate change = hurricanes
>DRUMPF IS A SHIT PRESIDENT
That's right, they want him to fuck up. They want it to kill many, so they can push their "we're all going to die from climate change and Drumpf."

We got days of school off in OHIO for Katrina. It was awesome!!

trips of truth

All I can say is we are getting steady heavy rain in SoFlo and we usually only get rain for 20 minutes.

That's the fucking truth. Bus loads of apes were brought in. My college was cancelled for a week.

I know we didn't have ghetto ass niggers in my town before Katrina

You do know that wind is not the major concern here right? Even so, there is a two-day tornado risk and it's the worst kind, cloaked by hard rain.

I lived in Baton Rouge when Katrina hit.

The only thing that happened was that my cable went out. I was so pissed.

Hopefully it'll wipe out niggertown in my city. Send those coons back to NOLA where they came from.

>right wingers are crying about 'warmists' again

No scientist would say climate change is responsible for this storm, because you cannot pin individual weather events to climate change. Maybe Vice or The New York Post will do that but they don't matter. Climate change is and will cause greater occurance of deadly events (easac.eu/fileadmin/PDF_s/reports_statements/Easac_Report_Extreme_Weather_Events.pdf) but we cannot pin an individual event on it. We have had big storms before and will have them regardless of our fossil fuel use.

Also, nobody sensible wants to see people killed to 'make a point' about climate change.

for fucks sake this pasta is over 10 months old

The major problems woth Katrina wasnt the hurricane itself, but the people. Theres a reason Mississippi and Alabama recovered with their white people working there and Louisanna did not despite getting hit far less hard.

t, Mississippian.

>stalls over the greater Houston area for ~3 full days
>up to 40 inches of rain
>not a big deal
The people pushing this fake news crap really need to get a grip. This isn't a Katrina level event, this is next-fucking level and will make Katrina look like a bitch. I've been hoping and praying I'm wrong for the last 12 hours, but it's only gotten worse.

see too

Pure media hype.

remember the 30-foot-wall of debris left from literally everything being destroyed? and all the media cared about was some niggers that can't swim (except Cantore). fuck the media

New Orleans Bro here circa 2005

Katrina was a shit show, it destroyed the city for like 5 years. I hope that doesn't ever happen again

I remember seeing boats in out football fields. I also remember a thousand and one ways to rhyme loot and shoot and armed militia patrols being overlooked by cops.

There's alot of needy Latinos and illegals in that part of Texas. Do you think this will reach pretty crazy levels of bad?

the general public doesn't care about floods or tornadoes, unless the tornado outbreak is extremely disastrous and there's lots of video footage. with floods, it's just water in roadways and rooftops showing, most people get 'bored' by that.
most of them are freaked out over hurricanes though.

remember; they're morons.

>The media is just trying to get a rise out of everyone

no way op really thx for the redpill bro

>No scientist would say climate change is responsible for this storm

people dont give a shit about science. they only care what cnn, msnbc, and foxnews says.

i mean, these same people think there's more than two genders and that faggotry is normal.

the general public, 95% of the population, is anti science.

pls, Ray Nigger destroyed NOLA. Flood damage through incompetence. You want to see the actual destruction from the storm itself look east. Everything along the coast was destroyed for miles inland and the surge left it all as a giant fucking wall all along the beach. Dole trucks and boats from the coast in the middle of neighborhoods.
There's barely any media on it, because everyone was concerned about how George Bush didn't care about niggers thanks to the failures of Ray Nagin.
People were shooting each other for bags of ice. Nat Guard were crying because they had given away all their personal MREs to families and there wasn't any food.

Shit was fun, but not having Internet for months sucked. Made me insta-redpilled and ready for the racewar, though.

Yep, the Mississippi coast got fucking #rekt

Trump will just build a few hotels neat the chaos zone it will work out.

Kind of a blanket statement there and this just doesn't affect Texas. Oil prices are already going to start rising. This storm really isn't a game.