Brit/pol/ - Acid Face Edition

>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Previous Bread

First for animus

First for good luck Conor.

good post

bad post

G-good Evening A-Anglo-senpais, I hope you all have a comfy evening desu. . .

What are prices like at the moment on the ground desu. . .? I was in N. Ireland a few months ago, very comfy prices desu. . .

The Anglo is not strong, fast, fierce, or fearsome. But he is exceptionally cunning and brave.
We conquered the world not through sheer overwhelming force and manpower, but through a willingness to go to new places and boldly try new things. The Anglo thrives on the frontier. The innate Anglo desire to conquer and dominate the Great Unknown was the driving force behind the greatest Empire the planet has ever seen.

Our Empire is done and we no longer rule the waves. Every bit of land on this planet has been claimed.
But the greatest frontier of all - space - is still uncontested. The potential opportunities are unlimited.
Asteroid mining alone is a multi-trillion pound a year industry just waiting for us. There are planets made of pure gold and diamonds where it literally rains Aryan blood. And we might even be able to start using the "c" word again. Who knows?
All I know is that we, as a nation, should be taking space travel much more seriously. It's in our blood. It's the very essence of what it means to be an Anglo.

Britain should be leading the way in space. Forget all this tiresome titting around with the banks and the City and the service industry... Space travel should be our number one national priority in the 21st century.

Do you know what sites will stream the fight

good afternoon...

Space is shit. We're aquaphiles.

Comfy evening so far Honk?

why not go out to watch it user

>spaceship
>ship

ayy

>leaving my house
Where can you even watch a fight??

Hello.

>not waiting to the morning after, when the news of who won is the first comfy thing to wake up to.

T-thanks for pats. . .

Honk is one of the ringboys there desu.

>space
>no physical restraints
>Huge gothic space cathedrals with guns

I just got a missed call, tried to phone the number back and it said it wasn't recognised.

Spooky.

H-hai very comfy
some bars are selling tickets. idk about whereever you live though desu

Are there any other Irish folk lurking? Do you not get embarrassed by this absolute mongo pretty much exclusively representing you in these threads?

If I'm looking for work on a gap year should I take Job Seeker's allowance?

Can future employers years down the line find out if you've used it?

If they find you a job, are you required to take it legally?

I swear I've killed one of these in Fallout.

I've never even been to a bar

G-good. . .

I'd imagine many pubs would be showing the match on their tellies desu.

>tfw you will never disappoint Keeley sexually

How's Brexit going for ya, Bongs?

hi everybody, i hope you're all having a good day

When is this fight on?

don't do it user. Find a job or go poor.
hmm well watch it comfy inside desu

>mfw

Is there anyone on brit/pol/ NOT on bennies?

Wunderbar

More likely space Gherkins.

I've single handily scared off the IRA memes Mick posters and eire/pol/ raiders with my pat posts desu, be grateful. . .

If there are any other Irish lurkers they are most likely jealous of all the pats I'm getting.

I wish I could move to the UK and live on the dole making DnB/Garage/Breakbeat Hardcore.

Trust me you aren't missing much.

possibly I'm not sure though desu. I'm going to try and get tickets tomorrow
suspicious...

I prefer Sophie I feel like she would be nice to me

It's going good, ahmed

>000777

do you make dnb post some senpai. Does walmart sell create your own pizzas??

Main event starts at about 5AM sunday morning. The event starts at midnight Saturday.

I'd honestly much rather have a bunch of mouthy IRA sympathizers and shitposters than have you shit up these threads one moment longer with your LARPing autism.

>Honk's Honk images get better and better.
T-thanks. . .

Its alright, yeah

>2 posts.

So are you going to keep whining or pat head or what?

I was thinking it was tonight because someone told me it was on Saturday 25th. Midnight on Saturday is 12pm tonight, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Currently trying to shop Liz into this but it's hard to do it right.

A new age of exploration would trigger a new age of morality. And this time there is no limit to how far we can go.

Good evening Honk

still yet to see betslips if this fight is so inevitable

Stop being mean to potato-poster. He's one of the good Irish.

Thanks

Jerry has got a point, doubts over Brexit being carried out sure took the wind out of /brit/pol's sails as of late.

Three now.

>tfw you ride a motorcycle

Is it weird to go to the cinema by myself i wanna go see dunkirk

Shit odds though.

all honks are best honks
hello rimsenpai

Me

>Be Mick
>Be pro-British
>Still get bulli by tripfags and 1 posters.

Kind Anglo-anons like you make it worth while to hang around to get my pats.

He's an unfunny fucking bellend and you should stop tolerating his twattery. Used to be lot more opposition to him, it's like you all just gave up. Spineless bastards.

No, it's perfectly acceptable in my opinion.

It's a sure thing that Greg will win!

Only because you're a toff.

See it in IMAX, I've seen it in both IMAX and 70mm.

It's fine lad.

A-are you on drugs?

>bullying potato
say that to his face not online see what happens...

I'm going to be putting £3 on rounds 3, 4, 5, 6 for McGregor. Wish I had more money but alas, I'm fucking skint

I wanted to see dunkirk too, I know that feel lad :(

Don't bother, I can do little to help such tsundere Anglo-anons. . .
T-thanks Rimmer.

>Wish I had more money but alas, I'm fucking skint
>makes bets anyway
The absolute state of poorfags.

>Hey, smoothskin.

I'm not

Brexit is going fine actually. If you ignore the shameless attempts by the media to destroy our morale and you look at the reality of the situation, it's actually progressing quite nicely. We're leaving all the institutions, we're actively discussing a no-deal situation, and we're taking back control. 6 months ago, politicians were talking about staying in the Single Market and Customs Union but now that's completely off the table, and yet somehow people think that we're going backwards...

No, the real reason why Brit/pol/ is shitter now is much more simple.

Not Bomber Rimmer is a massive cock gobbler

Are you seriously not going to see it because you have no one to go with? If you're not going to see it while it's on the big screen then honestly mate, there's little point in watching it at all.

Okay cool hopefully no one sits next to me

I can get a free ticket for any standard 2d movie

>YKTD
>good
I miss winding him up though... he'd always run round in circles if you asked him if he believed in God

>Karenposting virtually non-existent.

Still a poor sign.

>we're actively discussing a no-deal situation

Not with the Irish border you are not. And Britain hasn't completely given up some sort of access to the Single Market desu.

Keep in mind I'm a pro-Brexit Mick.

Fuck off. He encourages the fucking nonce mick far too much, but he's a good lad deep down.

You're the only bellend here, lad

Name: Rimmer

But did he tho?

newfaggot

Get fucked.

My head is always available. Don't keep denying yourself.

I bought a motorbike on Monday, booked a holiday on Wednesday and did a poncey pub crawl last night. I've gone way over my self-imposed budget so I'm not going to throw everything I have left at a pre-planned fight.

Willy Nibbler is a felching fanatic

No mate. I went to see Spiderman on my own and it didn't feel weird.

Just ignore it. These faggots clearly get off on being annoying cunts. That's why they do Pride marches and use stupid voices and have ridiculous fucking hair

>Not with the Irish border you are not.

We bloody well should be. I don't care if it starts the Troubles again. If it does, we'll sort the Republicans right out.

Arguably worst trip, if only because you don't really have any memorable schtick like the rest of them. Honestly wouldn't notice if you stopped posting, you might as well be an anonymong like me.

Half Life 3 cancelled and I'm about to fucking kys myself

>willy nibbler
I thought he was wonky eyed nigger

Hes just so deprived of heats that hes being hateful

That would cripple the Northern Irish economy, they do most of their small/medium business trade with us desu.