This thing that totally happened proved that the regular Joe hates Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-4-2015-1.2981015/gay-mom-sally-kohn-says-i-wish-for-my-daughter-to-be-gay-too-1.2981040
unvis.it/cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-4-2015-1.2981015/gay-mom-sally-kohn-says-i-wish-for-my-daughter-to-be-gay-too-1.2981040
youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nods, guffaws, high-fives
tfw nobody clapped :(

kristol is just about the worst

((()))

At garage in NYC.

Black Bulls: Hows view of us fucking your wife, white boi?
Me: Her getting filled with black seed is good news.
Them: bix nood muhfugga

Being a cuck in America is great.

That parking attendant's name ? Albert Einstein

Who knew ugg the caveman lived in NYC?

>Shit that never happened for $1000

Nobody guffaws any more. Every now and then you may come across a chortle or a snigger, but guffaws and cachinnations are a thing of the past. Especially coming from some spic parking attendant. Does this kike expect me to believe he actually *touched* a goyspic?

>high fives

ok billy. here's your juice box.

this make bill happy, is good
*nods and guffaws*

>you will never high-five Bill Kristol
yet another reason to keep living after
>you will never be Anthony Burch

Haven't heard any chortle or rasping aspirations recently either. Lots of titters though. Office hired a fag recently.

>Not understanding that the parking guys probably just had a wager on your answer to the question.

Kristol went fucking insane. It's like his wife left him on the day Trump won or some shit. Did he get cucked? Did his daughter get knocked up and dumped by some chad white boi? Is his wife or mistress Mexican?

He's foaming at the mouth, goes on incoherent rants.

He goes out of his way to make himself look like a supervillain. He's cartoonishly elitist. Goes out of his way to prove "loxism" is real.

It's like he going through a manic episode.

>tfw your so dumb anecdotal parking guys mean an american conses

Haha that fucking faggot probably has not a had a conversation with a normal person since the late 70's.

Garage as in a mechanic shop (that would recognize Kristol as the most famous Neocon and talk right to him to get his shqelim) or parking complex (meaning all the other people there would probably be part of Kristol's mandarin caste, clumsily angling their Lexi and quoting David Brooks and Thomas Friedman)?

typical nigger cattle cant even respond with a single multi syllabic word, just grunts and gesticulations. How droll. I really hope the so called "elite" never fully understand how far up their own asses they are before they get fucking staked

This comment wins.

>(((NYC)))
That hive of semetic faggotry is not allowed an opinion on anything.

>normies knowing who bannon is

The funny part is that these people believe they have influence. They shit on Trump all throughout the primaries and general election, and the people gave them the finger and voted for Trump anyway.

The average person doesn't know who the fuck Bill Kristol is.

Agrees with Trump decision = hate Trump.
Muh logic

the only average Joe who hates Trump is Joe Scarborough.

>you will never be Anthony Burch
Has kept me from killing myself multiple times.

Joe is Joe.

For this to have happened, he would have had to have run into English-speaking parking guys. What are the odds? If Kristol had his way, soon 0%.

He has to go back.

He is just an ordinary Jew.

thats one of the good things about the internet. watching people who once had a voice get drowned out now that everyone has a voice. they just cannot deal with it.

>NYC
Go to a garage outside a liberal echochamber and we'll talk.

Not according to Trump.

Not only are they allowed an opinion but they are given positions of poser in his administration and the White House.

Yea but Trump is so terrible that many of his supporters are regretting voting for him already

Anyone notice it's always a fucking Jews making such comments and posts? You can tell (((they))) are afraid.

Old people need to die.

Twitter fags and their fanfic
the random encounters and the woke 8 year old stories have to be some sort of liberal pasta

Uh, I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $500, Alex.

>8 years old
every time

lmfao get fucked retard
Trump family will rule this land for generations

Top fucking kek, most if not all of parking attendants at garages can barely speak english, not one of them would know who Bannon even is.

Who would allow that kike dyke to have a child?!

She literally wants her daughter to be gay.

"Gay mom Sally Kohn says 'I wish for my daughter to be gay, too'"
>cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-4-2015-1.2981015/gay-mom-sally-kohn-says-i-wish-for-my-daughter-to-be-gay-too-1.2981040

most old people voted for Trump most young people voted for Hillary, who needs to die again?

unvis.it/cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-4-2015-1.2981015/gay-mom-sally-kohn-says-i-wish-for-my-daughter-to-be-gay-too-1.2981040

No working man has ever "gaffawed"

It's truly amazing.

*guffaws*

100 new people just became a neo Nazi after reading this tweet

>Caesar
>consistently defeated enemies, including in unfavorable situations and foreign territories
>out-politicked rivals
>risked his life to restore order in a time of unrepentant corruption
>bad

I would totally believe Bill Kristol, because we all know that neocons NEVER lie.
The claim that neocons advocate telling "noble lies" for the good of the country is just completely made up.

>consistently defeated enemies
Surrendering to your enemies is what qualifies for good for the sjw's.

Why does he keep posting these obvious lies, and why did he want Hillary to win so badly?

seriously, who is the intended audience for these obviously made up stories, and exactly what impact are they supposed to have even if true?

Kristol is better than Brooks, but that's because a Zionist neocon is better than a Zionist Canadian neocon cuck.

Which Caesar?

>herpes is better than aids

>Bill Kristol
did he find WMD's in the garage too?

its their version of niggerwalk. leftist, stealing 5 year old memes, 1 image macro at a time.

Oh lovely, this comment also wins.

someone made this tweet great again

>no clap
America needs to be great again

Sulla had already exposed the Republic for what it was. Caesar just realized it and took what he could get.

Trump just realized that most politicians were jackasses and saw that the people knew it. So he took the risk and got his. That's all there is to it. Go get yours.

>NYC
The worst shithole out of all Western cities I've visited.

Bill Kristol is a lying Neoconservative Globalist who explicitly says he wants to replace lazy white men with foreigners.

He is the worst type of kike in the world. Just ignore it. He is wrong.

The intended audience is his own asshole, and probably the corporate lackeys that follow him.

The average person the US probably can't even name Pence as the current VP. Believing they know who Bannon is beyond news headlines telling them how to feel is idiotic.

>Me at place
>Anecdote
>This really happened

Jesus I guess a couple guys in a garage in a random anecdote that can't be confirmed is a representation of society as a whole.

Yep.

>They fucking fired Bannon, man, he was the only guy in there trying to fight for Trump's shit
>Hey, how much you want to bet that ultra-kike, the Maybach on monthly #15, loves this shit?
>Nah, man, he'd need fucking admit that in front of us
>I'll let you 20 bucks he's fucking celebrating
>[3rd guy] I'll go in for that
>Fine, but it's 10 each, and you have to play it straight when you askin' him

>as if Kristol would hang with plebs or not lie
the guy's a serial liar

Lol! This must be their new tactic since all their leakers are getting found. Let's just start making shit up!

>parking guys
sounds like a brainlet to me

>Let's just start making shit up!
Pretty sure they have been doing that all along, it does seem to be intensifying though

THINGS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR 400, ALEX!

I can think of a few reasons
>crime and crime accessories
>lowered property values
>tenants that don't pay rent
>poor quality of work in construction/landscaping/building renovation
President Trump has lots of experience in the construction industry.

The thought of bill kristol interacting with blue collar working schmucks in a sincere way is laughable

Because you're an interloping invader sucking up welfare dollars, driving up native unemployment and lowering wages, now go suck on your undoubtedly pregnant, welfare-recipient mother's tits you fucking little sycophant

>Office hired a fag recently.
I hope you're constantly reminding him (subtly or unsubtly) that he's already a failure at life by being gay.

cool story, needs a depressed middle-eastern cab driver or something though...

>bill kristol interacting with blue collar working schmucks in a sincere way is laughable
this
youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw

salad

>needs a depressed middle-eastern cab driver or something though
nah, I'd go with an illegal mexican uber driver who works 6 million hours a week to support his 6 keeeeds using a borrowed car

we must restore her to her former glory

>Nod, guffaws, high-fives
"This is how the proles act, right? Right? Yeah."

>start
Where have you been lad?

How is drumpf going to recover knowing that he is never going to retain the NYC parking garage attendant demographic?

bad as caesar? wait, caesar was bad?

This crypto-Communist Neocon kike should be lynched.

Wait this actually real? I thought this was an edit.

wtf, i'm voting hillary now
kys, nigger

hrc won 59% of vote in 2016
>idiot op thinks this is news