Should society ban organized religion and have them all thrown in death camps?

Should society ban organized religion and have them all thrown in death camps?

Historically, freedom of religion has been used to refer to the tolerance of different theological systems of belief, while freedom of worship has been defined as freedom of individual action. Each of these have existed to varying degrees. While many countries have accepted some form of religious freedom, this has also often been limited in practice through punitive taxation, repressive social legislation, and political disenfranchisement. Compare examples of individual freedom in Italy or the Muslim tradition of dhimmis, literally "protected individuals" professing an officially tolerated non-Muslim religion.

yes
t. dumb cuck who believes fairy tales

YES. Right now.

T. Faggot who loves muslims

Muslims and Jews, most definitely. The only problem is doing so will cause anarchy across America from these two groups. So I say keep a false image of freedom of religion, but secretly off these two groups.

Yes. But only the nastiest religion of all - atheism

What if I told you that organized religion was originally an attempt to get people to behave in ways that allowed civilization to thrive, despite most people being too stupid to understand the concepts of civilization or even cause and effect?

What if I told you that it was THEN infiltrated and subverted by jews?

I strongly support the reinstatement of anti-blasphemy laws with active prosecution.

Me too. Blasphemy is now called "science" and is overdue for a wipeout.

no because of freedom of expression needed for a free society.

Religions should not be exempt from taxation as commercial entities, however. donations are nothing more than payment for piece of mind, a service performed by the church, that should be taxed as a commodity as is any other company in the services industry.

The framers assumed that anti-blasphemy laws would forever remain in place as a stopgap to secularism.

>he types on his computing device

Christians, Muslims and Jews need to be wiped out

Grow up and stop believing in things that can't be proven, you retard

The zerg worship a space god and this is how they became strong, unlike the feral nigzerg that spend forever screwing each other over.

AWAKEN MY CHILD AND EMBRACE THE GLORY THAT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT! KNOW THAT I AM THE OVERMIND, THE ETERNAL WILL OF THE SWARM, AND THAT YOU WERE CREATED TO SERVE ME!

>The zerg worship a space god and this is how they became strong

No, the Zerg are mindless animals controlled by a literal psychic hivemind.

Easy answer: yes
Hard answer:no
Religion is a useful tool for mass population mimetic control. Why do you think we praise kek.

>Religion is a useful tool for mass population mimetic control.

And that's why it's so easy to infiltrate, and popular to do so.

Yea I'm all for banning organised religion.
Just don't start gassing unorganised Christ cucks.

only sjwism and pisslam should be banned, christianity n shit is harmless nowadays

Did you know that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars? It's not physically there but it's been discussed enough to be a concrete concept that affects our reality. It has a specific position in space and physical properties but also encompasses much more abstract ideas.

Both the teapot and Christ exist though they don't inhabit their physical forms right now. Eventually someone will put a physical teapot there as a joke.

Shit da'ag for get the question I'm responding to the over mind avatar from 97' sc

(((society)) is a religion, faggot.

AWAKEN MY CHILD

fpbp

>atheism is a religion of peace

You should be thrown in for even asking such a stupid question. The answer is no. Atheism is far more dangerous.

>Should society ban organized religion and have them all thrown in death camps?

only if "progressivism/feminism" gets classified as a religion

>hurr what is martyr?
>durr opression against religion was never used before

>t. Paedo enablers
Kill yourselves you fucking christfag larpers.

Given the historical accounts of Jesus from Roman and Greek sources and the documented eclipse that shouldn't have happened or even lasted that long, instead of believing things that can't be proven, you should not be disbelieving things that can't be disproven.

No, society should ban all activists and throw all post modernists in death camps, it's what they want anyways.

But really, religion is an ideology - without religion, people turn to other utopian belief systems like communism, fascism, monarchism, etc... to fill in that gap. Each one provides in theory a mode of being that will initiate "Heaven on earth" once everyone adheres to that system of belief.

/thread