How long until this meme country breaks up?

How long until this meme country breaks up?

Pretty much a non-country

can someone help me understand the hate for belgium?

envy

Why is Belgium Dutch not as cute as Holland Dutch

Not envy, your country is just an EU capitol.
Your country is divided in two by Dutch and French, the term "Belgian" isn't a distinct culture or anything, it's just someone from Belgium. Dutch people smoke weed and fuck hookers, German people drink beer and get pissed, French people eat cheese and smell bad, Belgian people do not exist.

Your country may as well divide into France and the Netherlands.

Next elections in 2019 the walen will vote communist while Flanders will vote nationalist. Breakup will be inevitable after that

I'd say much later than yours.

We fucking wish...

this.

Give us Wallonia ffs

We're all part of the Califate anyway

The peados will make sure everyone else crashes and burns first

Traitors like you deserve the schavot treatment.

How can you betray something that doesn't exist?

I would pay you to take it from us tbqh

give us Flanders ffs

>traitor
what is he betraying exactly? our football team?

>wanting several provinces of good for nothing commies

Nigga heck off we need that for Dietsche lebensraum

Then France and Netherlands will have to go to war over Brussels.

Our police could invade Belgium

don't they have to pray five times a day though?

maybe after the EU dissolves otherwise not in our or our childrens' childrens lives

Forget the ignorant anglos. They supported the revolution to avoid Antwerp (a gun pointed at Britain) falling in German, Dutch or French hands.

But they wouldn't know that these days. What a shame of a nation.

Our police force is actually based, because they face the fact that only niggers and sandniggers do shit in this country

>brussels connected to wallonia
Leuven Vlaams!

I dont think so, for a break up Vlaams Belang will have to be the biggest party. I think everyone is gonna vote for NVA and they are too centrist I think.

Brussels must stay in Flanders for a big Fuck you to Europe

this
Flanders to the Dutch, Wallonia to the Frogs

this is so stupid. the union jack is a combination of scotlands flag and the anglo flag, so you must change the flag underneath if you're not dense

You're country is a distopyian version of Switzerland with a better soccer scene. It forces Flemish and wallons, 2 distinct cultures to live together, and learning ones language isn't even maditory. Switzerland lets their separate cultures do their own thing. You force them to live together
Then there's Brussels, which is just an EU cluster fuck

doubt it, the one who gets brussels is the loser

With wallonia literally being communist it won't take long for people to change their minds

>Your language

It's not yours, it's dutch

Traitor to what?
You speak Belgium or something?

The king

Good luck with paying gibs me dat all your lives.
Those people are useless.

>you're a traitor for not following the French speaking German king

ok kid

This is the best way to divide up Belgium. It is a stain upon the map of Europe.

Hahahah
Are you serious.

Next time you'll call me a traitor for not sucking Dirupo or Guy Verhofstadt cock.

Always love visiting Gent; absolutely gorgeous. Brusselles tho is gross

SOON

>Ukraine exists
>The aegean coast is not greek
>Sudtirol is not german

You have no shame for hating on your own country pal?

>You have no shame for hating on your own country pal?
You don't understand it's a meme our country there's nothing that binds us with that shitheap called Walloonia we're an Anglo meme Portugal

my own what?

You deserve to get a goedendag smashed in your face

That MERKELS DISTRICT OF EUROPA.
It can't break up.

"""our""" (((football))) team?

Everything down south and doesn't speak Dutch is not my country nor my people.

Imagine the entire iberian peninsula being one country

>Implying the true King isn't of house Orange-Nassau.

You tell us. Anglos invented it.

So you wanna join the the dutch?

Belgium isn't a country though. It's an artificially assembled state, that has no unifying national culture.

Different issue m8. Portugal is probably the oldest nation state with the same borders in all Europe.

Kek when anglo global shit posting continues to trigger cunts to this day.

Why don't you join the Spanish or the French?

Not my people culturally economically or politically.

Everything you know Belgium is in fact Dutch/Flemish.

Well only the Weapons factory FN is Walloon or Belgium.

Brussels is Walloon.

>It's the daily Belgian hate thread were the same shit is discussed on and on and on

Ffs just rename your country Merkel D.E. And be done with it.

I never seen one of these breads it pretty comfy. But it is 4:00am here Sup Forums is different at this time of night/day.

Well thats all what Belgium is dirty Walloons EU conspiracies, Pedophilia, ineffectieve government.

And not to mention our bad roads.

I do not hate Belgium. I think it is possible to have a feodal-like country, with two cultures divided under one and only king.

Read history books fags, that's how France and Germany ("Saint Empire Romain Germanique") has lived for CENTURIES.

I have proofs that Di Rupo was implicated in the Dutroux affair.

Burgundian's where better.

Yesterday it was a dirty Italian meatball, the day before an Amerilard and now the eternal Anglo.

>Well only the Weapons factory FN is Walloon or Belgium.

And him, how could you forget?

It's a non-country, but it's stable. Why would it break up?

Surely the most venerable belgian after Leopold the King.

yeah but what happens with the Belgian Grand Prix and Spa-Francorchamps?

Well tbf Vlaanderen was on its way to secede from wallonia but Vlaams Blok got a (((cordon sanitair))).

oh please we had the rebellion under control but you frogs started to threaten with a war.

>stable

Belgium goes on the verge of breaking up every election. It's only a matter of time before the dam breaks.

Brussels is Flemish clay that is currently occupied by the French. When the country splits up, it's simply a matter of kicking them out.

>Posts some REX fagget

>eternal Anglo.
I like the sound of that my people will live on forever somewhere. Tis a nice thought. How did you guys end up the DC of Europe anyway?

>Belgium
I'm sorry what?

Actually its neither form Flanders or Walloon, but its laying in Flanders so its technically ours + its an economic bomb which I refuse to give in.

Are you the mad Italian greaseball from yesterdays thread? Show your flag pussy.

Was decided by the ECSC countries in 1952. Normally every one of these countries would have the chance to host the EU but because more and more European organisations started their headseat in Brussels they found it easier to let everything stay the way it was.

I'm working in an airport for some months and I noticed that the planes already go already to the Brussels (BRU) airport instead of Charleroi (CRL) it was about fucking time you rebuilt it

>tfw was a NEET for 4 years
>tfw joining belgian army as an officer
>tfw making money while just "studying"

life's good brehs

Flanders is welcome to join the Netherlands. Brussels is the EU capital. We do not want it. Neither do the French. probably better to just nuke it.

It was called Breukelaer before some French King called it Bruxelles.

So was Luik (Liege), Namen (Namur), Moeskroen (Mouscron).

History prooves that nationalism is like one or two centuries. The real system that fits humanity is monarchy, and monarchies are not always linked to ONE culture, but to several.

Take the shit of old fags you have in your region, and then gtfo.

What are you talking about Carlos? The airport stayed open after the attack and the hall has already been repaired for like 8 months now.

more like Belgium should annex Dutch and French territory.

The Belgae needs their rightful land back

Jup, time to invade Congo again

i agree. do you miss it? those niggers wont know what coming

Why are you all trying to give Wallonia to France? That was their end goal all along! It was the French who fucked up everyting in the first place. We had a good thing going but they just had to fuck things up.

Fucking France...

Just gtfo you dirty shit. Our Constitution had written black on blank that your fellow kings will never be able to pretend to take power on our land.

Don't buy french lies! They divided us!

What do belgians think of king leopold?

what land? you're faker than we are.

t. Traitor to King William I

A cuck that couldn't win a war without France.

Why do you even care ? Not like you're gonna get something out of it.

Do we really smell that bad ?

The best king of the century.