Blumf tweeted this a few days ago. Tell me why this isn't racist

Blumf tweeted this a few days ago. Tell me why this isn't racist.

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Because you are racist.

Chek'd

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

How about (you) tell ME why its racist, OP?

I'll wait.

Uhh that's self explanatory retard. A white man is covering a black man's success. Fuck Trump tards

What successes would those be? Obama was nothing but Bush in blackface.

What about muh leguhsee?

If you look at this picture and think about race, you're racist

Check em

What's funny about this is that all I see is one man whose ideals I prefer ascending past another who I did not favor.

Anyone who immediately thought that this was a racial negative/positive is a bona fide racist, because the very FIRST thing they saw was race. Race completely defines their worldview.

every time i'm ready to abandon trump, he goes and does something like this, and totally redeems himself.

Just showed this my family because I find it hilarious. Most laughed. One said it was right-wing extremism. Meh. Funniest president ever, I don't even care if it's racist or not.

Anti-racists are the true racists.

He's unpredictable which is why it's great.

>People in the cities are smarter

I just graduated from college, boy would I sure love to experience rising crime, urban sprawl, and feral niggers!

Trump is trying to be hip with the kids and make memes. I'm sure his 12 year old is giving him tons of social media lessons. Leave him alone.

This.
>Retards can't live in the city, that's impossible!
>Most liberals haven't even taken the IQ test or claim it's higher, to look good
>MUH POLLS

To answer OP's question (without a question mark, I'm sure that's just an error and he's certainly not here to press his confirmation biased agenda...) It's not racist because that's exactly what happened. Obama, believe it or not, is no longer our president! This might be a shock to you but he stepped down as our president, half a year ago, and has been replaced by a Donald Trump. You might have heard of him in your liberal propaganda facebook memes.

>right-wing extremism
Excuse me?

he is german, he can get arrested if he does not give his seat to refugees on the bus

what the fuck is his problem

>A joke image on the internet
>Right-Wing Extremism
That's about as bad as admitting you're a virgin faggot cuck who plans on staying a virgin for another 20 years until they jump in front of a train.