Trump wants to deport THIS

trump wants to deport THIS

seems like a damn good call to me

Okay.

wtf l Hate Drumpf now

lmao

kek

its like looking into a mirror

They all look like this. Except maybe they're a bit fatter on average. Their kids are little lard balls too.

at what age do Mexican woman start looking like shit?

>they're running from ICE
>knock on your door
>let me in user! We'll do anything!!
What do?

Awesome

16 or their first child, whichever comes first

five days

BUILD THAT WALL.
I understand the point people make about mexicans and being hard working and all but, ive seen these type of short fat beaner women hold up traffic and lines in stores because they have no care for anyone around them.

ERAMOS...

if they weren't so fat....

deport them to canada

Why are they so fat? Low iq = hedonism? The pleasure of eating?

Don't want to look at more spics when I go outside. That's what my fucking family is for.

OK. So what?

Stomachs cannot stick out further than tits. That's just a fucking universal rule.

I noticed a few years after high school when they start eating modern mexican food everyday. In high school they only really eat greasy modern Mexican food once a day and on the weekends, and also have some form of exercise. I am a police officer in the border and literally everyone in my department is Mexican, our female officers all look good because
1. Tend to workout, even if it is jogging a few times a week
2. Dont live at home with their poor Mexican parents so they are force to do their own cooking that no matter what is it, it's 100 times more healthy than the greasy foods from rural areas poor Mexicans eat.

Modern Mexican food is food ate in rural areas and ranches, where they could not afford to throw out anything. So they would be forced to eat anything, no matter how unhealthy it was. But in the areas they could afford to put on so much fat and calories because they do hard manual labor all day. But when they moved to the cities they brought that food with them, but they no longer worked long hard hours of manual labor like in the rural areas so they get fat

Adios chickellitos

Why they get so fucking fat.

It pisses me off. If they had more slim bodies they would be more passable.