THE LAST STAND OF THE WHITE RACE

Are you ready anons? The time has come this is not a LARP or a fucking game, in a month we will fighting for all the marbles. This shit has been planned by the Jews for Millennia will you be ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
youtu.be/fuHkx5qKMpw
tmz.com/#!article/2017/08/24/roger-stone-impeach-trump-civil-war-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why a month? What happens in a month?

>hurrrduurrrdurrr
>almost 2b Whites world wide
>Muh last stand
Ok then.....

>almost 2 billion whites
[Citation Needed]

bruv it is written in the word and in stone
It is incredibly complex but I can guide you this is happening

Frank,
>refill your meds

Sage in all fields

bro the event next month is literally Armageddon 2/3 of the planet will be wiped out and the rest shipped to FEMA camps, this is literally our last stand. It is now or never we have been targeted for extinction by the Jew

Watch the shills attack rampantly they don't want this getting out.

We are being targeted for extinction by the Jews. This event is their moment to destroy us and we are all on a list

What have you been smoking

You think the west will just roll over and die?

You got like 1b ethnic europeans (Whites) in the west, the US, Europe, Straya and Canada combined among former colonies / nations.
Then you have the bleached races i.e. latino's aka south america, and certain parts of asia, you think they'll follow kikes and give in to mudding of their races, they'll join us, not them, they'll choose Whites over niggers, semites and arabs anyday

smoke this motherfucker
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

nigger kek is coming and much more

They are going to crash our economies after the event and neutralize the Christians with prophecy superstition bs from the bible this is why the have been doing the signs from revelations

you think this is all coincidence well I can tell you it isn't and if you do your homework you will see why. I can't say I blame the Jews they knew this shit was for the very survival of their race. They played a good game

Does this have anything to do with the September 23 bullshit?

yes it is not bullshit though, see the posts above you. I can stack the evidence a mile high

>2b whites
>1b whites
>muh bleached races will save us XD

What a fucking faggot. We are less than a billion and need to fucking sort our shit out fast.

it's about to be mad max shit my nig. This is one crazy fucking world bro

fuck man we are the FEMA list the got camps in Alaska man. How we gonna sort our shirt from diff continents? I would get your ass over here where you can at least buy a gun

you all are gonna be hit hard and overrun by the muzzies, they planned it this way

Sorry anons, the end of the world has been predicted for centuries and each time has failed to come true
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Trying to subvert the west this hard.

don't you the Jews own all the media? This was all done for a reason false flags and cover in 2012 for building bunkers. You gotta be mentally deficient to think they built bunkers and prison camps, and all this is a coincidence ffs you are a drooler if you believe that

>139004851
THE JEWS FUCKING KNOW THEY HAVE DONE ALL THIS AND THE REVELATIONS SIGNS ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE FOR A FUCKING REASON YOU RETARDED FUCKING BONG

>a race war breaks out
>my 99% white country is safe
>all the foreign intelligence emigrates to us to escape war
>we become the new superpower instead of India

sounds good

THEY DIDN'T EVEN BUILD BUNKERS LIKE THESE DURING THE COLD WAR YOU HALF WIT THEY FUCKING KNOW IT'S COMING

Sorry Czechbro, but small countries will be swallowed whole just like in WW2. Yours and mine alike.

Most likely I will not be ready

you have a month man

What does the apocalypse have to do with the Holohoax?

Okay user. Just like every other time the end of the world has been predicted. I'll remember our little chat on the 24th of September

man it is all connected. They had to have the 6 million prophecy fulfilled to colonize Israel

>not a larp or a game
>posts that image like we're supposed to take you seriously

NEVER FORGET THE SIX GORILLION user!!!!!

I am telling you clear your mind and open your eyes bro, this is happening they have known for millennia and planned this entire fucking thing

yes exactly, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT NUMBER WAS SO IMPORTANT AND NEEDED TO HAPPEN?

>Goddammit user
Did you not get that the six million bullshit is just something they've wanted to happen? That there WERE no six million deaths like you said the end of the world required

seriously piss off

NO FUCKING SHIT, BUT THEY NEEDED IT TO HAPPEN IT DIDN'T SO THEY JUST LIED ABOUT IT FFS

"You shall return minus 6 million"
NEVER HAPPENED!! Just some bullshit they've been going on about for the past couple hundred years

>139004851
FFS DID YOU SEE THIS? NIGGER THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS SHIT FOR 1000'S OF YEARS
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

They had to follow the book!

NO FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU RETARDED THIS IS PRECISELY MY POINT

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Pepe is the dragon spoken about in the Bible?
>Ffs

yes ffs it is nibiru planet x

In our current state, you are most certainly right. Communism fucked our country pretty hard. It's just a fun little fact that Hitler would have a really hard time if he tried to siege our borders during WW2. It was full of large millitary fortresses along with countless smaller bunkers. Those were practically invisible to the approaching enemy or from the air, once you try to destroy them up front, you are in the crossfire, because there is another parallel line further in facing the opposite side. Also each small unit was protected by its adjactent units from the sides. We got fucked by Munich agreement and had to give up our border territory without a fight unless we wanted world powers to turn their back on us. Basically, the world was scared of Hitler and didn't want to risk a war by refusing his demand so they betrayed us and decided for us without even consulting us. Once Hitler got hold of our border territory, he was really surprised by how well protected it was and decided he would develop and test special weapons on those millitary objects of ours, because he believed that if he can learn how to effectively destroy those, he would have no problem with any other country's borders.

I seriously have to give it to the architects this shit was ingenious, these fuckers outdid themselves, they seriously might be aliens, this is truly some next level shit. I am blown away at all of this.

I wanna cum in that drawing

of course I was able to figure it all out from the outside which is equally impressive but still, I wonder if they purposefully created Christianity to pit the jews against the gentiles, this is truly fucking mind blowing they planned this shit out 1000's of years in adavacne ffs

finally have a reason to post all these

>46 posts as of this post
>23 of them are by this role playing little bitch faggot

fuck off you pathetic, desperate, obsessed idiot. nobody gives a shit what some shit stinking retard who is probably part jewish himself thinks about his little "race war" meme dog shit. kys asap. no bump for you either, retard.

reminder to report these morons and their off topic shit posting.

lol you are a sheep friend you have no place here, just wait to die all you are good for

So how much do you know as a shill?

These make my peepee feel weird

>24 posts by this ID

source for those drawing

>posts waifus

Who do you all actually work for? Mossad? CIA?

dude nobody likes you

>and each time has failed to come true

Ahh, so logically, the world can never end. KYS.

I work for PSYCRM, Sam Hyde's
elite cyber terrorism unit

Are you just rando Illuminati members?

Come on you all have to be fucking impressed with what I have done here why play games at this point?

I will even stop posting these threads if you shoot straight with me on a few questions

Silly boy, the CIA isn't real.

if you even have the answers how much do you all even really know? Fuck I may know more than you. Perhaps you have been watching me learning you only knew of the date and that you had to shill anyone revealing it

Artists name is jurion-joël

>silly

We all know this isn't true. I am probably the only person to ever figure all this shit out, I quite literally in a league of my own in all of humanity

Unite the aryans and other supporting the aryans' existence. Give hope to them by telling them that they have the right to exist, like many other races have on earth.

How can I do this? Are there seriously fucking aliens in all of this? At this point it is the only thing that makes sense. There is no way this was planned by men, not like this what the fuck is going on

Oh well. Gorilla warfare is still feasible.

Oh, so THIS is what an actual schizo-thread looks like

Dude, do you ever check your email? I've been trying to get a hold of you for a week.

>thicc crusaders
if this actually exists then GOD WILLS IT

sorry man I am really mind fucked right now

we need more of these pics

Sorry man I responded give me a few mins to deal with something

>source: ur ass

What did OP mean by this?

At this point just about the only thing that could reasonably kick off the end would be Yellowstone blowing up.

Which would really fuck everything.

nah bro it is this, I can prove it conclusively if you want to know how I know but I won't argue with anyone
youtu.be/fuHkx5qKMpw

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

Oh no we have an actual 10 year plan on process here on actual True Right to reverse all of liberalism post-1750 forever.

>in a month
kek

>1b
>2b
what the hell are you talking about? there are only about 5m of us left

!

hey dude, your refugee people said me and the rest of the white south africans would get permanently barred from europe if we crossed safe borders and didn't have documented evidence of our persecution before seeking asylum. they also said south africa is officially safe for whites.

anyway, hope to get over there somehow someday. it'll be nice to be able to walk the city streets at night without being afraid of black/brown criminals you can't even legally defend yourself against.

Idk about all these muh habbenings but you all should be aware of Roger Stone's comments:
>Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign advisor who still counsels the President says if Congress impeaches Donald Trump, there will be all-out war in the U.S.
>We got Stone at LAX Wednesday and he warned any politician who's thinking of voting for impeachment to think again, because their lives would be in danger.
>He goes on to say "both sides" are heavily armed and bloodshed would be inevitable.
tmz.com/#!article/2017/08/24/roger-stone-impeach-trump-civil-war-violence/
(archive.is N/A)

These are off the cuff comments but you know (1) it's a valid prediction (2) they're gonna try
Buckle up, buckaroo

this shit is so real brother

i am ready

>just require weapon ammo, armor, .... basically i have nothing
>war face check
>am willing tho

This is what schizophrenia looks like.

no this is full blown insanity you got no idea what is happening and I can hardly explain it unless you want to put at least 6 hours into it

Listen man I've had some real life experience with people like you. No offense meant.

A couple of friends of mine started doing LSD/DMT a tad bit too much(and they might've had some underlying mental issues). I've heard a lot of similar arguments from them.
Besides them, I have a schizo cousin, you wouldn't believe that shit. I'm used to these "theories", and I'm sure they sound somewhat plausible to you. But they're just not true.

I researched a bit on 23rd, couldn't find anything that made it any more likely than 21.12. was.

Suppose there is this superintelligent allmighty alien race. Why did they bother? Why make a really really complicated plan that relies on an awfully specific date thousands years in the future? If they're so great, why not do whatever they wanted to right there and then? It'd be easier to eradicate us while we were still barely above cavemen. Why wait all this time?
Also, whatever we have here, shouldn't be of some great value to a spacefaring race that has the restof the Universe at it's disposal. All the more reason not to wait pointlessly.

Unless you intend to bring interdimensional demons into this, like that Demiurge of Jupiter?

lol man I am not schizo. I am a scientist everything I am telling you is based on cold hard logic and meticulous research, it is just the truth is beyond fucking bizarre and the only logical explanations are amazing

I can show you if you want to see. But you have to do the work I can't simply tell you. No one would ever believe it unless they see it for themselves

What's your field? I'm currently on my way to become one(physical electronics), so hit me with some cold hard logic then.

Accusing those spammers of being Illuminati's shills is pretty schizo-looking. Because this is Sup Forums, people will always shitpost, in every thread. It's highly unlikely they're shills for anyone. Impossible even.

Jade Helm