Hello

For the sake of transparency, I'm a journalist for an online publication based on feminist issues. After reading several recent articles about Sup Forums regarding a culture of misogyny, I wanted to come here personally and hear your side of the story. What are the Alt-Right's real opinions on women, in the workforce, in education, and in society, in general? How do you feel about feminism? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get raped and die.

Which publication?
What is your name?

>What are the Alt-Right's real opinions on women, in the workforce, in education, and in society, in general?
>Alt-Right
that term covers a range of political views already covered by more dictionary-safe words. Perhaps ask some issue-based questions rather than self-identity labels.

How do you feel about feminism?
Feminism goes against humanism. Feminism is strongly-anti male.

no one cares about you or your trash online publication

Most of what you read here which is crude, rude, profane and disgusting is posted by degenerate paid shills-there are numerous groups who do this to give normal conservative voices a bad name and make us all appear radical. Know that. The normies can just ignore the hateful posts. Maybe ask David Brock from ShareBlue to give you their talking point manual. It will shock you that all of this effort and millions are spent trying to make mainstream normal conservative people seem like unhinged racists and worse. My best advice is you won't get truth on this board for what you are seeking. Most normies do not post.

Feminist thought has RUINED women.. I'll say it again since if you are a woman and infected with the feminist mind virus you will of course be too dumb to comprehend my meaning initially.

Feminism has RUINED women. Whatever God the Creator intended women to be as a help for Man you have destroyed that and I have been single by choice for the past 25 years.

Cheers

women belong at home, raising kids.

>I'm a journalist for an online publication based on feminist issues.

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

>One post by this ID

Sage goes in every field

My opinion is that you should focus your time and energy on more relevant issues or occupations because feminism today is a cancer filled with man hating women and women that look like circus freaks.

Please go fuck yourself.

Feminism it not natural for the world, complementarianism is what is best for men, women and society

Seconded. Sage.

This is literally the most egalitarian place on the planet. Tits or gtfo.

>sorry
Canada: the post.
Get raked, leaf.

Sorry, I just learned how to reply. I'm still here.

Feminism is gay. Women can do whatever the fuck they want. Women can work and learn anything a man can. But, they can't have their cake and eat too. Sluts are not desirable. I can choose to care about awoman's sexual history and fuck feminists for telling me I can't. Also, woman acting as professional victims is fucking horseshit. In an abusive relationship? Fucking leave. Not getting paid as much? Fucking quit. Quit acting like the world owes you something. If you want it, go earn it.

I'm a man.

fuck you, you bag of faggot fodder
>1 post by this ID

That's a little extreme, don't you think? Would you call yourself Alt-Right in any capacity?

Women shouldnt be attacked or raped and sexually assaulted in the streets this is a huge problem among Indians and Arabs so I dont want them here.

If a woman wants to work let her work, but the reason you were brought to the workforce in the first place was to lower wages and increase the workforce.

I think women on average would have more fulflling lives with kids and a faithful husband than they would in the workplace. Women by nature are care givers where as men want to conquer, the modern version of "Conquer" is to succeed in the workplace and among family.

Women should be educated as high as they want to be total freedom, let them choose what they want.

I feel like the term "Feminism" has been poisoned by the SJW types, you cant claim something is for equality while giving it a gynocentric name.

How do I feel about women in general? I want to meet a pretty. intelligent white woman and pop out babies with her while I work my ass off.

I already said I'm still here. Between my phone and my laptop, sorry. Multitasking is a big part of the job, lol.

IT USED TO BE A GOOD THING
NOW THEY ARE USING IT TO
"GET BACK" AT MEN THAT NEVER DID IT
CREATING AN ISSUE TO POINT THEIR
FINGERS AND SAY "LOOK! LOOK! MISOGYNY!"

I did my best for feminist but they went too far.

go back to tumblr

refute this:

>women butchering motocross en masse:
youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c

>women butchering competitive rowing:
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ

You'll probably get more answers out of anons if you at least tell everybody what bullshit blog you write for. Why are you withholding that information?

tits or GTFO

>20 minutes ago
>1 post

Troll slide thread

So you believe multiculturalism is simply incompatible with feminism, that no middle ground can be reached? You sound like a very nice guy, but your emphasis on having specifically white children comes across as a bit bigoted. Is there a particular reason you want white children that I'm missing? Which flag is that, by the way?

I've posted several times. I have no idea what you mean. Can you clue me in on the definitions of your slang here?

>What are the Alt-Right's real opinions on women, in the workforce, in education, and in society, in general? How do you feel about feminism?
This is most assuredly bait but feminism is a cancer, women should realize this as well because their levels of happiness have been steadily declining since the 70s.
There is nothing wrong with acknowledging innate biological differences in men and women. We are now being driven by the outlier when before we were driven by the mean. Both are fallacies but one is more so.
Educating women is important, but the need to force them to do something other than be a housewife in order for them to feel that their life has value is pathological. Are you going to suggest that all your ancestors who fed and clothed you and loved you were worthless because they didn't work in a soulless office job (that probably provided little tangible benefits to society at large)?
Multiculturalism makes people less happy, feminism makes people less happy. There is nothing wrong with desiring a return to what was.

PS if you're actually a writer and people here post misogynist shit that you find representative of Sup Forums just know that beta cucks fall on both sides of the women debate, the total misogynists and the beta orbiter mladys. The Chad identitarian movement is glorious for man and woman alike.

I'm a freelance writer for Vox, although I write for them with enough frequency that I may as well be full-time, lol.

>Feminism goes against humanism.
>implying humanism is a good thing
Fuck off you globalist cuck.

Tits or GTFo, plus publication name

I've already said I write for Vox, and I'm a man, so sorry to disappoint.

Maybe we have different views on what it means to be a human.

>globalism
NO. humans are entitled to their own territories. without such territory, a human cannot reproduce effectively.

PAP or get nothing

this is low quality b8

You should be raped a thousand times by the migrant horde and also kill yourself normie

timestamp

(((Everyday feminism)))

Lurk moar.

Nothing wrong with wanting white children if you're white.

All your ancestors wanted white children too.

By the way: Bigoted means "hating people for their ideas." Wanting white babies has nothing to do with hate or other people's ideas.

>1 post by this ID

fuck off and die and all of you who replied as well

you replied too suicidal nigger

kill yourself loony lefty

replied and didn't sage*

You were so close, but this post stinks of trying too hard.

Nice troll though, user. 8/10.

>our emphasis on having specifically white children comes across as a bit bigoted
How is it bigoted you stupid faggot? Bigotry is defined as intolerance. What's intolerant about wanting to have white children? Is everyone supposed to want to race mix? I've travelled around Western Europe and met all kinds of shitskins. They are open about the fact that they don't want their children to breed outside their race, and I wouldn't tell them to do otherwise. They want to preserve their race and culture, it's their right. I wish they'd get the fuck out of the white man's continent but hey, what does a retarded slav like me know, right?

And in regards to your original post:
>What are the Alt-Right's real opinions on women
The alt-right isn't one person. Get this through your thick journo head.
>in the workforce
End quotas, compete on equal terms. If a man doesn't want to hire you because you're a woman, tough shit. The reverse happens all the time, I've hired women only because I wanted to hire a woman (not anything sexual or creepy, but a woman was a better fit for the position I needed filled).
>in education
Same. End quotas, let them study what they want and stop feeding them cultural marxism.
>in society in general
All these retarded MGTOW faggots need to realize that it's the men's job to protect and look after women. We need them and they need us. Treat women with respect. Also women shouldn't be allowed into politics.
>How do you feel about feminism?
Communist crap. I should know, I had family members in the communist party that were travelling abroad to the West to feed your retarded parent's generation all this crap about feminism and equality.

You're useful idiots.

>paid
Wew lad really given us a lot of credit

Nigger nigger nigger
Hope my reply helped your article , fucking wagecuck
>also 1 post by this id

face it, everybody here knows you are a larper until you post a timestamp directed at Sup Forums as proof. Take it from me, they didn't believe in canadas space marine projects until I posted proof

>Nigger nigger nigger
said the nigger

haha, believe it or not I am a nice guy, it's a fascist flag (which I am) and I am also white Nationalist.

I don't hate black people or Muslims or whatever nor am I afraid of them. I just think that we live better with those who are like us.

I believe every culture and race needs its own state, whether thats for native americans or African Americans, or European Americans.

For America at least I could envision many peaceful scenarios leading to Black/White ethnostates that can trade etc. In the case of america you may even be able to have "Buffer zones" in which Muslims and Jews, blacks and whites can live amongst each other but I honestly dont think they would be sucsessful.

Ask any BLM type "Would you like a state in the US in which non-POC/White people could not travel too?" The answer will be yes, for us it is the same.

I'm good friends with a black american nationalist on twitter check him out @VibeHi

Would you want to live in a city of ONLY trump supporters? or would u rather have mostly democrats and be surrounded by more liberal left leaning people?

Multiculturalism is incompatible with feminism because things like Female Genital mutilation, rape gangs like Rotherham the terrorism we've seen in france does not belong in white countries, let Africans live in Africa as they please, but in our nations you have to abide by our laws and act like a normal human if you cant do that (which they've shown they cant) you need to leave.

Look at the image I have attached.

In one we we a white man who had babies with a white woman, the other race mixed and the results were less than pleasing.

If you are brave enough (or can even do so) answer honestly and tell me which child is the better looking?

Which is a better healthier representation of the parents genetic line?

The photo you took of that flower is not very good. The focus is very soft

Sandnigger*
CTRâ„¢

Ah, fuck. Maybe next time. Started a Southerner hate thread a few hours ago that got loads of traction, though. I don't mind them, but I do know they're very easily triggered and their replies are hilarious.

Sort yourselves out.

Lemme give you the rundown as a total shill who posts here to try to rankle these betas:

Half the people here are hapas and little brown guys who hate American women because the women see them as small brown babies and not men. They're incels and foreveralones and they post here just because they're poorly socialized.

The rest are a mix of true neo-nazis, MGTOWs, MRAs and regular just beaten-down guys. They hate women because they see women stealing what they feel is rightfully theirs, so they make up all these coulda shoulda wouldas about traditional societies and women are better off in the home, and men need someone to protect, etc. -- venerating the docile white housewife and mother, on one hand, while posting graphic sexual pictures of young women.

To answer your main question: yes, there are some people here who are very, very serious about the subjugation of women -- who do not believe in equality or suffrage or property ownership for women. They are generally your most bitter of single dads, pimply faced basement dwellers, Elliot Rogers posterboys and insufferable entitled babies.

It's that guy that, you know -- lifts and has a manger job at Best Buy and has a nice haircut and thinks he's a gentleman -- but there's just something off about him, like his shoulders slump or he has pox marks or a slight lisp like Cernovich -- and chicks don't like him and then he sees all these guys with money and can't figure out why he's not high-rollin' on his Geek Squad salary, and it must be the fault of immigrants or women.

But not him. Never him.

came here to sage

Sup Forums is NOT alt-right. We have already established in many threads that the alt-right is a psyop to discredit and divide the right, as well as divide whites in America. If you want the (((alt right's))) opinion on your snow flake issues got to dailystormer. Oh wait, that's right they shut it down because it's usefulness had expired.

Jewish crybaby and shill detected.

You can't out me as a shill if I already said I was a shill.

Women are to be mothers, anything else is an attempt to imitate men. This is most unnatural and leads to a great sadness in women's hearts.

i am a jihadi feminist... all my views on feminism stem from the views of the prophet, therefore cant be wrong... imshallah amnishalah ummijahal

dont listen to canadians and their posts,theyre a bunch of filthy shitfucks

Come on, you don't go to Sup Forums for anyone's real opinion.

And you cry when people call you Fake News...

lmao, cant believe someone is so butthurt at this lovely place. im srue you got it all figured it out, but you reek of plebit so its time to gtfo baby
inshallah

If you are a woman living in the West - count your blessings. You can do and achieve pretty much anything you want. Nobody is fucking with you. You have access to education. You can be gainfully employed. You can have a career. Or you can stay home and raise children. You have options, choices and opportunities. Yet women still complain. Drop these anti-men anti-women feminists off in Saudi Arabia somewhere and leave them there. Let them complain about "muh patriarchy" and see whar happens. It's like they crave attention and drama and will invent something to cry and bitch about where no problems exist.

Real talk? I started this bait thread for a reason: Fun. It wasn't to slide anything, because despite all the HAPPENINGfags, fucking nothing ever happens. It wasn't to shill. It was just because it's fun. There was a time this happened very frequently on this site, but since the election - and toward the end of the Obama era - everyone who posts anything besides Trump stuff or shit about immigrants gets accused of being a paid shill intentionally sliding threads. This used to be fun for me, but paranoid dipshits have ruined the place. Are there actual shills? Yes. But for fuck's sake, stop and have a laugh every once in a while. I used to leave the rest of the Internet to browse Sup Forums; now when I need a break, I leave Sup Forums and browse YouTube. Today, though, I just really felt like fucking with people.

Kys you larping cunt. No one with any self respect identifies as alt right, it's a label created by the media