pidginbible.org/Concindex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_XyOKPLTV1M
bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
vocaroo.com/i/s0E2Sd9GEvH6
punchng.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

potato nigger speak.

I make a point of reading this to myself every morning now... So glad I don't oay the license fee.

Actual English is the official language of the Nigerian government and yet the BBC are paying for this fucking nonsense.
If they are too lazy to speak it properly then they should miss out on the reading, we don't offer this service to dyslexics.

British Broadcasting Corporation, encouraging the death of the Queen's tongue. Wankers.

Hao olketa ukabuka-tok i kipim graon bat olketa goodgood english i lusim graon

>your captcha is mango

Sup Forums
please stop writing reality itself
please.
stop.
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034581

MUFFUGIN BIX NOOD MUFFAKA

I ironically like the language, sounds cool

so it's not racist when they do it?
wtf

The blacks are starting to outsmart the Jews.

How is this not percieved to be sending the message that Africans are too dumb to learn the actual form of English?

>BBC Pidgin na part of di £289m plan

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41004878

289 million for this....

Because they are too dumb to figure that out.

shhhhhh.

>enemy making mistake
>never correct an

How the fuck is this even considered the standard for writing pidgin in the first place?
I mean, OK, if it was a pidgin that got minced beyond recognition from English, then there's no problem having articles translated.
But "still" with two L's, "talk" with the silent "L", social media not spelled "soshel midiya"? The point of recording a pidgin is that you start from scratch and write it phonetically. This is just English with some weirdness thrown in.

>my tv licence fee funds this

Who's that miserable sod in your picture?

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

From Da Pidgin Bible

Da Boss Above, he take care me,
Jalike da sheep farma take care his sheeps.
He goin give me everyting I need.

He let me lie down wea da sweet an soft grass stay.
He lead me by da water wea I can rest.

He give me new kine life.
He lead me in da road dat stay right,
Cuz I his guy.

for as long as man has explored, he has always found new sources of memes

>the electric Jew

Cancel it

CHUNK THE PUNK

youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU @3:40

Jesus fucking christ lads, I don't know whether to laugh or rage anymore, why are other people's taxes used for this fucking shit?

Nuke us please

The audio version so you can hear it in action is very striking. Where is that spoken anyways?

Because it is an actual form of English you insensitive boor. Pidgin dialects in former colonial countries including the United States of America developed over hundreds of years and are just as complex, expressive and important than European or 'Romance' languages.

Let's assume that a single African who speaks this ooga-booga language has access to a computer and goes to the BBC website. They still will have a hard time understanding anything because this primitive English is mixed with phrases like "social media", "director of defense", or even "security" which probably don't exist in the normal "Pidgen" language.

Because it was most likely the pet-project of a black media-studies graduate who is capable of speaking in perfect English, but has family that speak this way and uses the project as another tick on her CV sheet.

Textbook liberal racism.
Soft bigotry of low expectations, etc.

>Da Boss Above
Orks?

Laughing is DEFINITELY an option here, honestly

Inner city black people, mostly Jamaicans and other Caribbeans, whites are starting to pick it up too though.
Look up 'multicultural london english', I think it's becoming an official dialect thanks to demographics

we are so fucked

Don't call me a fucking Boer

Now please repeat in pidgin English

HEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUH JESUS CHRIST

not to mention most Africans dont even know written languages, even if they are fluent in the ooga booga speak.
Their languages were all oral. Their written variants have existed from like the 1980's at the earliest and people still havent fully adopted them yet.

The world is trying to forcefully include Africans and they are just so inferior they still cant catch up.

This is literally fucking Ork speech
I could put a ork from warhammer and a black talking and the ork would appear slightly better at trying to speak english
How long until the blacks WAAAAAGH?

>Is Dakka make decrease?
>Oi! Dey be say dakka not din bu 'ous
>Dem Mehreens always smash dir dakka
>dakka prices din do increase
>more from der warboss at 11

what the fuck Sup Forums

are we really changing reality with our memes?

i want to fucking die
just end us
please

>To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

This isn't received pronunciation?

YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT BUDDY, YOURE DOING GREAT

Orks are literally better at communicating in English than blacks are lol wtf.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XyOKPLTV1M

If you talk like this, what are the odds you can read?

Without taxes who would make TV Shows - statist.

kek, all the dimensions are folding in on themselves and merging

"This no be only physical wickedness but also na shock to the modesty of woman."

dey dont fink it be like it is, but it do

translated your post into coonspeak

cus dis actal from o de english u insens oogabooga. pigdin ramma ramma forma colonies gibsedat incloodin de usa develop bix nood muh fugga why pee po

Niggers were a mistake.

top keks

Reading this in an african accent is so much fun

Bolshevik broadcasting company

LOL

Watch for dem oga!

"Informate me", the new hot single by beyonce

How the fuck do you live in your country still?

I just don't understand. I mean just human nature would indicate inside your brain that there's something wrong with the UK

Do you people there care overly about reputation? Do you like following the king or aristocracy very much? Why do people engage in this ideological bullshit and why is there so little resistance?

When you grow up are you taught to follow higher classes? Do you follow them because you think it would cause chaos if you didn't?

Jesus, I'm trying as hard as I can to understand Westerners and I have so many options in my head that I don't know which one is true. It's like the West is a one big theatre where people simply like to play roles

Say it with me:

N

>your husband wagon wheels you so hard you divorce him

>Cuz I his guy.

gon dey kill you self

AYO HOL UP
YOU BE SAYIN
THAT WE SPOKE ENGLISH N SHEEITT?

Just out of curiousity how do you navigate to the pidgin page from the main page?

So they actually speak like children? Wow.

Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

One woman for India don get permission from court to divorce her husband because im no gree build toilet for dem house..

The woman wey dey for her 20's don dey married to her husband for five years, but na for inside bush she dey poopoo.

If people aren't raised to honour their ancestors, if people are raised to learn "World history" more so than their own nation's, if people are taught that their ciuntry was always like this, then they have no desire to fight for it.

I'm officially dead.

> One woman for India don get permission from court to divorce her husband because im no gree build toilet for dem house..

> The woman wey dey for her 20's don dey married to her husband for five years, but na for inside bush she dey poopoo.

> Indian law dey only allow divorce for limited circumstances like beating or wicked behaviour.

> The lawyer for di woman tell AFP news agency say the judge say to dey make di woman poopoo for outside na one form of torture.

> Times of India talk say di court say: "We dey spend money dey buy tobacco, liquor and mobile phones, but no ready to construct toilet to protect the dignity of our family.

> "This no be only physical wickedness but also na shock to the modesty of woman."

> Indian media say the woman been don file for divorce since 2015.

> To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Languages bar

>paying the TV license
>watching (((TV)))
What a failure

Yes, but all of this has roots somewhere in the culture and history

Fuck off yank, with your country's education system and demographic shifts, the BBC Pidgin service will be perfectly suited to your national tongue too in a few years.

It's paid for by the a foreign office budget, not the public licence fee.

C L O W N W O R L D

Maybe it does but we aren't taught it. I spent more time being taught about the American Civil Rights movement than I did the Kings and Queens of England.

You have to learn that all for yourself in a lot of UK schools.

I imagined this post spoken in a ridiculous gay British accent and it was ten times funnier

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

piktur of communication oga

This is hilarious

>no toilet equals divorce
>india
>even niggers who cant even talk english raggin on india

I am laffin

> this isn't even bait
> he just threw the whole pole in

Wait, this is real? This isn't a hack?

This is the most retarded thing I've seen in a while

I'll have a BBQ there - sausages ofc

Yes ignore your nation's decline, based MAGApede

AND DEN DEY EAT DA POOPOO ALL OVA DE PLACE

How many other languages can a person get with the B.B.C., lad?

Hell is for ever!

It's Hell. It's for ever.

Hell is for ever!

my fucking sides

The jews run the world karamapim tok step upon the white man to banis bilong susu in hordes of unintelligent daka peoples. We will shut their lusim lying mouths

Will they have a BBC Pig Latin soon

>vocaroo.com/i/s0E2Sd9GEvH6
Normal mode

Ok, seriously, what is this shit.

my sides have been shaken so violently that the friction of me laying in bed has seared the breaadcrumbs onto my obliques and I now have KFC sides

>See di new way wey scientists for Tanzania wan take kill mosquito wey dey cause dis deadly disease.
my sides

>For 2015, e reach up to 130,000 people from Nigeria wey enter UK. Dat na wetin di British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr Paul Arkwright bin talk.
>These figures dey affect di international students pass, as di study show say 95% of international students dey pack their bags go back house after them finish their studies for UK.
>Talk talk person for the Institute of Directors talk say, this no be good news for UK as unemployment crises fit happen as no more foreigners go dey wey go dey come their country to work.

>talk talk person

Maximum overkek

im sure you retards never invented english anyway,

I hope they make a real classical latin one, that would actually be cool as fuck

Not even Nigerian media does this. Here's the most popular publication in Nigeria:
punchng.com/

Perfectly fucking respectable.

If they really wanted a service like this, it should have just been an audio service. I can find no reference to any native newspapers in Nigeria written in Pidgin.