Border Patrol prioritizes catching undocumented migrants over safety

APOLOGIZE

texastribune.org/2017/08/24/border-patrol-texas-checkpoints-remain-open-hurricane-harvey/

Too ashamed to even acknowledge it, huh?

Typical Drumpfkins...

Sup Forums will defend this shit

Sorry we haven't closed the checkpoints

good, fuck off

Awesome.

What kind of sick people would rather catch disenfranchised workers than evacuate from floods and 110nph winds?

Those anchor babies are going to be a liability when the water starts rising

The Hurricane probably wont hit the border very hard and if you abandon the check points Mexishits will pour in like crazy.

Not hard to figure out.

Patriots.

Ha drumpfkins... are you angry yet drumpfkins, ha his last name was drumpf. What a funny name ha. That totally discredits him lol.

the people who want to stop paying for them

Lol, I hope every illegal is too scared to evacuate and they all die

>implying hurricane harvey isnt a chinese hoax they're trying to use as cover while the CIA funds cartels as they cut off the extremities of the children on their enemies and being shooting mexicans in the back so they rush the boarder in the 10s of thousands
kys

Why is keeping them open a bad thing?

A fucking donkey

WHAT KIND OF HORRIBLE RACIST FASCISTS WOULD PROTECT A NATIONAL BORDER IN A CRISIS!!!

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Can I volunteer to help?

THIS

The hurri is going to hit north of the rio grande, so this really should be expected.

Hopefully they all fucking sink and die.

It's not, they are just professional victims. They bitch about the checkpoints year round.

Kek

Retarded white trash willing to die for their false virtue

Weed them out at all cost. Based Lone Star State.

>go to U.S. illegally
>get rocked like a hurricane

This is the Border Patrol, an agency under the control of Drumpf.

Do libtards actually believe any sane human being cares about this?

>110nph
Niggers per hour?

I'm out of the loop.
Assplain please.

that really blows

>WAAAAAH WHY WONT YOU GIVE THE BEANERS A CHANCE TO INVADE

Liberal want an unchecked illegal immigration free for all on account of the hurricane

Noooo.
>not sending the army to kill anyone that crosses illegaly.

>disenfranchised workers

You mean illegal aliens whose presence immediately suggests their flaunting of the laws of the United States of America, whom do not speak English, do not have an education, have diseases and major health issues not being treated, that immediately with water still on their backs go to the first SSI/SSD disability office for monies and county hospital for healthcare and want you to pay for it all because they lost the Mexican-American War and because there is no middle class in Mexico.

These people.

>"si senor, my house was destroyed too in the hurricane, pay us insurance money por favor"
>"also my 17 cousins who totally dont live there were hurt"

see

And the men and women who die will make sure to take a few mexishits with them

i read that in a boater accent

Functioning as intended.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Maybe they should have thought about that before immigrating illegally

>be hard on immigration 99% of the time
>announce you're taking a day off
>people trying to evacuate hurricane zones being run off the road by swarms of spics trying to make a mad dash north while there are no checkpoints
What could go wrong?

The spics need to escape by driving South! Nobody's going to stop them that way...

I'd rather we execute them on sight but I'll take what I can get for now

Good, I hope all of the illegal immigrants die in the storm along with their children and generations of their family. No one cares.

Also Sage'd

Why isn't antifa down there protecting the rights of their beaners?

Most check points aren't anywhere near the path of the hurricane. Just one down by south Padre.

Because they don't want to die.

They've had seven months to go home. Nine since Trump was elected and the writing was on the Wall. Many did self-deport; why didn't they?

SAGED and BORING FAGGOT !!