Madam Chancellor

Madam Chancellor.

Seems that Germs really want their culture to go extinct. So sad.

Remember when polls said Hillary would win?

Schulz is even worse than Merkel.
Germans are really stupid people, it's better for everybody they get replaced.

The media that got everything wrong about the election is now going to tell us all of the horrible things that is going to happen with Trump being President.

Germany... Change your fucking politicians up. Your like the filthy kid at school that wears the same clothes every day. Call her Queen already for Christ sake

Polls said Hillary would win the popular vote by 2 points, which is exactly what happened in the end

Merkel is leading by 15 points

Fake election.

These are my thoughts entirely. Krauts are cucked so badly that it wouldn't surprise me if they don't even have real elections. Just a staged drama to show on their fake media.

She's in politics longer than some Japanese Emperor or something like that. The Irreplaceable Leader!

Another statistician actually has her chances of winning at 99.7%

If you mix the top two names together you get 'muh sheckelz.'

lol, bye Germany, your country will be a continuous happening from now on. Looking forward, thanks.

To the germans in this thread: why is Merkel so popular? Is it just that she's the most well known of these candidates? Or do people actually support her temperament and policies?

why are germans such incredible cucks

That looks like the same odds Hilary Clinton had during the 2016 election.

Germany is fucked

They are mindless sheep that are content as long as they have a job and get paid. Except for alternative media they are all praising Merkel 24/7. Also let's not forget how fucking old the average German is. The "conservative" ones have been voting CDU for 40+ years and they will continue to do so "out of principle". All the others have been voting SPD for just as long, because some decades ago the SPD used to be the workers party (those times are long gone..). We have a proverb that goes: "Was der Bauer nicht kennt, das frisst er nicht." Basically: "Some people won't eat anything they've never seen before." and in this context it just means they vote for what they know, they don't want to take any chances. To sum it up I think that people generally don't see immigration as the TOP priority and they think everything else is going fine. What they don't realize is that every area in politics and in their lives will also be affected by uncontrolled immigration.

The other thing is the lack of alternatives. Most people have realized by now that Schulz is even worse than Merkel - and if you don't want Merkel as the chancellor, his party is the only one with a realistic (albeit incredibly low) chance to form a coalition without CDU. Everyone else literally has no chance.

two years since the refugee crisis and the german people can't wait for even more terrorism. sad!

why do jews always take a letter our of their last name
>Cohn
>shulz
like we're not going to recognize a jewish name because you removed the 't'

>thinking german media polls are representative of germans
you niggers learned nothing from 2016

>women in politics at any level

What is her current stance on immigration? It changed quite a bit during the years from multiculturalism is dead to wir schaffen das. What is it now?

Let's hope German polls are as wildly innacurate and Jew controlled as they are in the US. Merkel is a traitor and not only needs to be voted out - she needs the rope for flooding the fatherland with shitskin mudslimes

Are the majority of white germans older than 50 or what?

Is there any chance for a hero of the people to take matters into his own hands and remove Merkel from the equation?

Btw. brandnew: According to the latest poll, by none other than ARD (state tv) AfD is at 10% again and in front of FDP, the Greens and The Left. If it's coming from ARD you can only assume AfD is actually stronger than that.

Merkel is an intellgent woman
Her government put germany in a stable and prosperous economical position.
She should win again, so Germany can keep leading the free world now that the USA elected that orange retard. Long live NATO! Long live EU!

>make her a martyr
Will only increase the votes for destruction of europe.

You said the same thing about Austrian election.
You said the same thing about the French election.

Europeans are not similar in any way to Americans.

The reality is that Europeans are cucked. Germans are so brainwashed into hating themselves and their culture that they will do anything to erase themselves.

It can't get worse anyway.
Besides I'm living in based Bavaria where lads and gals openly admit to hating shitskins and a need for another Hitler to sort things out.

atleast its not schulz

Soon they will start tearing down statues in americas example.

Its not Madam its Kanzler.
Kanzler is Titel.

This is my first thought too, which is terrifying.

She's so based

Can't wait until germans are finally destroyed. It's about time.

hmm

Two women
A Jew
and a cuck

There really is no hope for Germany is there

we need a chad revolution real quick. or whatever its called

>Besides I'm living in based Bavaria where lads and gals openly admit to hating shitskins and a need for another Hitler to sort things out.
top kek.
source: your 4 neonazi friends.
no such thing as based in cuckmany, not even in bavaria.

I live in Bavaria too! :^)

so cute...

lmao!

Remember when you said the same thing about the Austrian, French and Netherlands elections?

>Schulz 10,2%
As far as I know (family in Germany), Schulz is seen as absolutely 0% chance of winning
can anyone confirm?

Confirmed. I'm a lefty, but I won't be voting for him :^)

Someone, anyone, please save Evropa. Some gerry here with suicidal tendencies surely wants to go out in style?

AfD will hit 15%.
Commies(Die Linke) will fall under 5%.
CDU and SPD will be neck to neck.

Screencap this.

Can some mad german Sup Forumsack try to assasinate Merkel? Please.

Yeah I don't really see anyone else winning. Germany is too cucked and brainwashed

SAGE

>btw, that's about the way they viewed hillary's chances here

Uhm, sweetie....she DID end up with three million more votes than Fat Donny :^)

I would prefer if Schulz won, just to get rid off Merkel and have somebody else take over the formerly conservative party.

Time to meme whoever the fuck Lindner is into a Hitler

haha, i'll be voting FDP

I despise Merkel and everything she's done to ruin Germany. But I still have strange fantasies about her. Mostly ones where I'm a younger version of myself and am paraded around naked in front of her.

This time it's legit though

I can relate, I am gay but I'd still motorboat the shit out of her :^)

>88% chance for merkel / cdu to win
>88%
>88

i still vote AfD, so should all same germans do!

lmao the reality is that only americans are retarded enough to elect a guy like trump

CNN said 99% for Hillary.

Dont believe the hype.

they have no term limits, she could literally stay in power till she dies.

good, i hope germany goes down in flames and serves as an example.

yes sir

hey americlap, you forgot that you were roleplaying a fascist in another thread before posting that

Unlike ameriturds, Germans are not stupid

it breaks my heart to see my qt cry like this. :(

>She's in politics longer than some Japanese Emperor or something like that.

Time to throw germany under the bus once again?
I think yes

Wait, Merkel can win again? What about the term limit?

>Thinking flags actually matter anymore

lmao, what I still stands and what you said has nothing to do with anything.

>not stupid
>keep electing the Queen of Rapefugees

Nigga pls, this is retard-tier action by the Krauts. I swear, Germans don't ever learn their lesson no matter how many times they make the same shitty bet over and over again.

How's your wife's son heinz?

>three million more votes
illegals in cali, thats it.

How long does it take for a refugee to vote in Germany?

I assume as soon as possible because that the kind of fucking place Germany is.

>why is Merkel so popular?

First of all: We're only indirectly electing the candidate. Our vote goes to the party, not to the candidate. So while Merkel might not be the most popular (she is in reality though), her party is the most popular and mostly always was.

pic related: "Keine Experimente" (no experiments). This election poster from way back when perfectly encapsulates the german mindset when it comes to politics and this is what the CDU (Merkel party) is known for above anything else. With other parties (and their candidates) there are too many unknown variables. We'd rather lead a constant shitty life than a shitty life without stability.

the polls where right tho

Lel German rigidness never fails to amaze me. Worked well for you but it will be your downfall.

>no stability
>this kills the german

an opinion that isn't hyperbole bullshit on Sup Forums ? what the fuck are you doing here ?

>Worked well for you

Since 1949 we've only had 8 chancellors. Italy had like 40 or so prime ministers and some of them even did it twice. Look where they are and look where we are. For example: THE german chancellor, Helmut Kohl, who basically put Germany back on the map, was chancellor for 16 years in a row and this is very likely where Merkel is headed. If she's fit enough and we're not reduced to a pile of rubble by then, I wouldn't be surprised if she manages 20 years.

>but it will be your downfall.

Indeed. The huge downside to stability is stagnation and we're falling right into that trap. Supposedly strong on the outside, but the foundation is cracked beyond repair.

you will fall soon after Germany and France.

>AfD will hit 15%.

Never.

>Commies(Die Linke) will fall under 5%.

Also not going to happen. Besides: Die Linke, or at least the "conservative" wing of that party, is what the AfD should have been. If you're middle class this is the party that is caters to your needs.

>CDU and SPD will be neck to neck.

CDU will win by a huge margin. SPD is finished and broken.

This election will end with a majority by CDU and FDP sadly. Nothing will change and get done for four years and people will love it.

Germans get what they deserve.

We haven't had a prime minister completing the entire term in quite a while. We will eventually get rid of the commie mindset in our population and have some stability.

It seems we must forget about Germany saving Europe or western culture. I would put my hope on Poland, Russia and Eastern Europe to bear that responsibility.

They won't actually strike Italy, even they know that if they force us too much they aren't entering Europe ever again.

Honestly, eliminating Germans would be the best thing for the white race.

As long as she keeps shooting leftists in Hamburg, fine by me.

>implying that's a bad thing

A real hero.

>the polls where right tho

>The polls were right
>Ohio was close (Trump won by almost double digits)
>Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were solid blue Hillary states

What term limit?