Why are straight men such pussies?

Why are straight men such pussies?

You guys are so cucked that the gays have to send the US a black cock loving brittish bottom queer homo faggot to defend your first amendment.

Straight men are seriously weak, too weak to uphold civilization. "Immigrants" (more like conquerors) steal your countries right under your nose. You have sharia courts and hysterical ugly women running rampant.

With the artificial wombs on the rise I don't think it will be long until the gays run the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

copulins.freeservers.com/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well we can all choose to be gay so I take comfort in that.

Yeah, you can.

And soon we will make the choice for you. Mapping the human genome and having artificial wombs, we should only allow one gender.

We don't need women. It is totally random what kind of genes makes it into your child. We need to make designer babies with perfect stats.

White aryan blonde haired blue eyed babies. All male. No more women on sick leave. No more bitching. Just men doing important stuff and making the world a better place.

And no more racism. Because everyone will be white, blue eyes and blond hair. No more sexism, we will all be male.

Just science and buttsex.

Succubi domesticate males chemically. That's why the queers and 400lb hackers are the only fighting force left.

copulins.freeservers.com/catalog.html

Is this new /polgb/ art? Where did you get this, OP?

bump

>why are white men so weak?
>proceeds to post about all of the handouts the world gets from whites and calls it a victory for non-whites?

Y-you don't actually have that little self-respect, d-do you?

sinful = weak

Cute pic, I'm actually starting to develop a soft spot for you red pilled faggots, you're not too bad. Much rather hang out with a conservative homo than a nigger

bump

fuckin this OP. you tell those good for nothing pucci whorshippers
literally said straight men

It'll be a hard spot soon bro.. if you get my meaning.

i've always kind of fantasized about this desu. besides from reproduction, women are not very useful when it comes to other fields. men can always outperform women. so why keep them?

Burn in hell you degenerate sodomite

bump

> be this f(l)ag
> say the following
> "Why are straight men such pussies?"
> in Oakland, in the slums of Chicago, in Detroit, at the next Aryan Brotherhood meeting

No sweetie, some of us have the sense not to do stupid shot and get jailed. Keeping our powder dry for the war to come.

Hmm, I think that OP just COULD be a faggot

bump

OP, are you a passive homosexual or an active homosexual?

>people actually spent time making this art

l-looks alright.. I-I guess