back2stonewall.com/2017/08/blm-protesters-disrupt-montreal-pride-moment.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GiRv6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking lol

Kek. Praise HIm.

Let them fight

What a time to be alive

>We want to be a better voice to the LGBT community, especially trans people, transmigrant

Wtf is a transmigrant? Is it a Canadian citizen getting surgery to look like a Somalian?

"Yo this issue is more important than your issues"

"But this is a parade specifically for-"

"BITCH SWERVE, BLM FUCK YOU RACIST'

Do these people even know what they want?

They're all white Canadian women protesting too.

The utter state of the west.

>Do these people even know what they want?
Black Lives Matter recently posted a manifesto of ten demands.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

archive.is/GiRv6

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reperations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney

In fairness, gays and commies try to takeover every BLM event.

Good.

>Having literally dindu nuffins as allies
>Expecting manners

I love it when lefties have a harsh wake up call from the magic dreamland of unicorns that poop rainbows.

The funny thing is that of all major ethnic groups in North America (white, black, latino, aboriginal, etc) the niggers are by far the most homophobic

The golem has become unruly...

The left eats itself.

id is legit BLM

>yfw the faggots and sjw crawl back to white chads for help

were the fags using the new flag with the shit stains?

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes (me so horny)
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you want to get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupie
I've seen her dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)
Shake that healthy butt
Baby got back (L.A. fits with the Oakland booty)

This shit is fucking dumb. "Fuck you, give us your land" is not going to get people to swallow your bullshit movement.

kill yourself

If there is two men having deep lustful anal gaping dick crossing sex.
And they squirt inside each others assholes.
And both of them agree to funnel the cum that drips out that asshole into each others mouths.
And they kiss and say they love each other.
All while thinking of men.

Can that be considered gay or am I a homophobe?

This is the reason why all of these extreme leftist groups are going to fall.
When you have what's basically victim Olympics, it's not exactly sustainable in the long run.
So just grab the popcorn and enjoy the show.

again?

We should just be quite and left destroy each other. You can't bring fags, niggers, and mudslimes under the umbrella and expect a harmonious society.

They also like dick and booty the most, which is why they all have AIDS. Go figure...

The next large scale Chinese export to the West.

Those have to be fake

>Gibes me your shit, Whitey!
I dunno seems pretty legit to me.

Wow it's almost as if black people do everything in their power to make everyone else hate them

I wonder what it's like in the timelines where some great president of the early 20th century sent them back and spent a bunch of money setting up liberia...africa is probably like 10x more stable because of the strong liberia there

Holy fuck. I had to look that up to see if it was real. How the fuck did these people survive this long?

Oft evil will shall evil mar.

topkek
topkek
tokpek
topeka
topkkk

rahowa when?

based black mans

>give poor people everything with zero expectations

This is what ruined Canada.

Spread the rumor in the black community that
ANTIFA stands for
A Nigger That Is Fucking Ape
Antifa

Wo o shadilay

lol salty bong

praise kek

Kek will sink you!

Hello fellow pede!

>white people
>gibs me dat
>gibs me all da dings
>now stap beeng so raycist!
>you raycist!
>gibs me ebryding!

blacks hate gays hate muslims hate everyone hates feminists and SJWs. Oh and violent commies on pills are in the mix there somewhere. They hate free speech.

Yup it's a shitshow. Hang in there Democrats. I'm sure everything is going to smooth out by the 2020 election.