WAKE UP, WHITE PEOPLE!

I just found out about Daniel Carver and he literally predicted everything correctly in his rants.
How many burgers were influenced by him?

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

>inb4 (((Howard Stern(((
The tape is literally called "Spot the Jew"
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>implying any rules still matter in /slideshill/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWRCcvO1jxM
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=AzwUWRvKlpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QDLJ_iiy0oE
youtube.com/watch?v=NSXYALoqtc8
youtube.com/watch?v=iJz15ClItTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He also called out the KKK as mostly full of FEDS trying to get people to blow up buildings.

I don't think he trusts David Duke either.

Can you give me a basic gestalt on him?

I had his rants on discs for my sampler back in 1997, he's fucking great. My fav is the Stern New Year show.
youtube.com/watch?v=BWRCcvO1jxM

I think he was expelled from the KKK (!) for being too racist and infammatory, can any anons confirm?

Nah, his chapter of the KKK in Georgia basically dwindled and semi-shut down, then he left it. This was around 2005, at least before the Obama election. He claimed they still had meetings in Georgia but wasn't as active as before.

Funnily enough, Carver was involved in a Supreme Court case called Carver v. State of Georgia, surrounding a case where he pulled his gun while being attacked by a mob of negroes.

Carver has 4 sisters, one of whom was killed by a nigger during an armed robbery.

In all honesty, Carver is a really smart guy. Articulate, and a man of action. Worked as a roofer for 40 years, bought property and built hos own house.

>Sure, it's probably more than 9 out of 10, but we went light on them

My fucking hell, I'm absolutely dying!

LOL, what do you think of his list Sup Forums?

Pretty good, pretty good. I would swap out the gays with the chinks though, and put them fourth on the list. Eskimos are fine where they are though.

>tfw we could never have an awesome gameshow like this in America today.

They have retards there literally labeled "retards"

It's a joke. That's how nearly all Americans see the White Nationalist movement. That's why it's made famous on a Jewish radio program and we were not disappointed with the clowns in Cville

Actually very good, and quite frankly i agree with one point more than the other points he made, that niggers are just dumb animals that need to be with their own..
ofcourse niggers are the favourite pet of the jews against the white people.
Also i think it's great how proud the jews are for killing christ for calling them out for what they do, i'm sure that'll do them well in the long term. And the whole show is an example of how jews love defacing white people.. and degenerating everything. Loved howard sterns reaction to when she called him worker of inequity for putting all this degeneracy into the open.

>It's a joke. That's how nearly all Americans see the White Nationalist movement. That's why it's made famous on a Jewish radio program and we were not disappointed with the clowns in Cville
AAAH we've got someone who can see. Same reason he threw that slutty white whores in, a fag and a couple of white retarded people just to complete the picture, the nigger was just there for pity points cause you know how jews love niggers, right till they don't. Some of the most racist people on the entire planet. Who also were responsible for bringing the niggers to the US in the first place to pit against white people in the US as a minority. youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Only reason jews like niggers is that they can use them as a proxy in their attacks against white people, so that the jews don't have to only attack whites directly. Other than that jews couldn't give a flying fuck about niggers. Same reason they brought the niggers to the US in the first place on jewish slaveships to do this. If not the US would've been nearly 98% white right now and mass immigration would've never occured.

Howard stern pre-2000 was actually a bad goy. athiest jew who disavowed the religion completely.

After he had kids/got married he became a huge faggot, and now instructs his guests/staff not to say certain words.

He even edits his older broadcasts to remove controversial things.

>if you have sex with a beast you should be put to death, both the woman and the beast
kkk guy makes a good point

Err, he had kids in the 80s. Stern in the 90s was gold. Everything went south after that POS Artie Lange joined. I think that and his therapy, because every damn interview after that would be touchy-feely.
T. Howard stern fan who only listens to the original 90s stuff on mp3s

>Stern in the 90s was gold
while I agree, the entire baba booey shit was retarded

I thought his kids told him in therapy that they're disappointed with him, and he's tried to change since then?

He's specifically said that he's trying to be a better person because his kids were disgusted with his radio show.

But who the fuck really knows what a jews thinking. It could just be him trying to get more dick sucking in with hollywood (like why he went on america's got talent).

Daniel carver is right about everything, he's my inspiration

carver chilled out after he ended up having brown grandkids
he's not that racist anymore

probably when he started getting involved with beth the gold digger.

based Daniel. some of my favorite Daniel moments were when they'd let him interact with Gary and Wendy the Retards and he'd end up influencing them and turning them racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzwUWRvKlpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QDLJ_iiy0oE
youtube.com/watch?v=NSXYALoqtc8

>the Jews are the Devil and the Devil's work they'll do

Yeah back when I was a kid that's what they were called retards, then it became "mentally retarded" now it's mentally challenged.
Things were a lot different, we had the toy stove for the girls to play with in kindergarten and the building blocks for boys, we used to build forts and I remember making a little hole you can peek out of and I used to hide in my fort and look up the girls skirts.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJz15ClItTQ

He is a kike, but he had been pretty real about blacks after they beat the shit out of him in public schools. There's a bunch of people from his generation that experienced desegregated schools and were culturally enriched.

This is a fact, the bible says those who say they're Jews lie, they're of the synagogue of satan.
Think about it, why do they get so offended when you call them a Jew? A Jew is a follower of God one of Gods people, why would this offend them? Because they're a follower of satan they belong to the synagogue of satan, they murdered Gods only begotten son and the messiah

memeing the KKK retards. Get fucked FBI.

KKK are useless inbred retarded faggots.

The old KKK was a beautiful thing, not this modern skin head neo nazi tattooed degenerate drug and alcohol abusers.
The old KKK was
Pro Anglo Saxon, anti immigrant, anti communist, anti Semitic, anti catholic
We need to teach these values in school

People don't take the Bible seriously anymore.
It's a 2000 book of traditions that's been labelled "fantasy" by neckbeards who can't understand archetypes, symbology and history.

the god hates fags daughters are adorable

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Abraham and his seed were the promises made. It doesn't say "seeds", as in many, "seed" as in one, and to thy seed, which is Christ. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise!

It doesn't matter the majority will walk contrary to God and they'll suffer for it, the bible warned if you walk contrary to God the beast of the field will take over he will make your high ways desolate, he has violence in his hands, he will steal your children, make you few in number that's happening in Europe now

The talmudist believe they're Gods chosen because of their ethnicity, the bible makes it clear there is no Jew or Greek you're all one in Christ.
Whether you're an Anglo, a Frenchman, a German, a Greek, a Canadian, a Russian you can be one of Gods chosen, just accept Jesus Christ as lord and saviour

THIS!!!!

What's your opinion of the Tower of Babel separation applying unto all nations today as well? We clearly see in Revelation that a "one world government" and "one world unity" is the satanic lead-up to the last days, and it says that all nations shall gather before Christ at the end, meaning all the nations still exist.

I don't think God is against immigration or even race-mixing, but it's clear that God hates globalism and nation-wrecking?

>He also called out the KKK as mostly full of FEDS trying to get people to blow up buildings.
>I don't think he trusts David Duke either.
>tfw CIA and FBI infighting

We're all one in Christ, we're not all one in each other. God made all the languages separate and spread us for a reason, I think God intended for us to be separated why else would he create all the ethnicities and languages? Greeks should stay with Greeks, Anglos with Anglos, Germans with Germans.
Race mixing isn't an issue if done on a small scale, if a German and Anglo love each other and marry that's okay but it shouldn't happen at such a large scale that Anglo and German races go extinct.
The modern concept of race mixing is forbidden though a nigger is a beast we can't lay with a beast God says to kill the beast and the human the problem with calling niggers slaves is it humanizes them, would you call an ox or a horse a slave? No it's a farm animal that's what a nigger is it can't be a slave its an animal a Greek or Anglo can be a slave because they're human niggers can't

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

BEST SHIT EVER!!!!!

This whole fuckin clip had me laughing. I miss the old Howard Stern, hell I miss when people weren't so fucking uptight with a massive self-righteous wedge up their ass.

Lol, what a dumbass. Claims he's never knowingly met a Jew, while on a show hosted by a Jew.

KKK would be pretty cool if not for all that obnoxious christfaggery. This is why the Nazis are better.

I recommend everyone watch the best of daniel carver vids for a good lol.

Pretty much, but I'd change a few things around.

>Eskimos
>Gooks
>Mexicans
>Gays
>Chinks
>Mulattos
>Niggers
>The Entire Nation's Sewage System
>Kikes