EU Federalist thread

Welcome: EU federalists for a European superpower.

Not welcome: Anti-EU shills.

Rules:

1. Use the EU flag ITT
2. Do not respond to British flags.

How can we make Europe a superpower for the first time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOtR1hyRog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't wait to see this get derailed

Four Words.
>Holy Alliance of Europia

Put the UK in charge!

Please respond to me.

die already

Derailed: The Thread

US join EU when?

We don't need to do anything. Europe will federalise in order to remain competitive and relevant on the global level. Sure, nations may leave at the fickle whim of their populus, but in the end they will have to face reality too.

You are welcome to help support our struggle for a unified Europa if you are of European heritage.

Europe already is a superpower. The question should be: How do we make Europe an even bigger superpower?

Welcome, my European brother!

I'm glad so many of us are surpassing petty nationalism in favor of a singular European superstate.

We either stand united or fall divided

Until the very end. This makes me tear up:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0

It's time to take European unity to a new level!

God I love this continent. The people, the culture, the music ... best in the world.

How come the EU was founded by treaty instead of a constitution like the United States?

Does the EU have Federal Subject Matter Jurisdiction for their Federal Courts System?

Does the EU have a Full Faith and Credit clause?

Are Europeans granted the privileges and immunities of citizens of the several states?

Are Europeans citizens of their state and also EU Citizens?

Federalized army when

>Never can go back to the good ol times
>Never got a European Empire
>European Jingoism when?

No, we will not join you, filthy faggots.

Good thing you're not europeans then

Who cares? We're not fat and stupid fucks. That makes up for everything.

EU will become an Islamic shit hole before becoming a federation

Is being a faggot required?

You can't really be a EU Federalist if there is no true Federal Constitution

>Muslims in EU: 8% of population.

Murican logic.

Same here. Post European art to make new worlders jelly

Welcome European brother!

Not dying of tubercolosis is.

Death to the EU.

Yeah don't count places like Poland.

Turkish people were about the same persentage in the Ottoman empire when it was founded. And majority was christian back then, not spineless atheists.

I'm open to the idea of an EU superstate but doesn't the EU get involved with things that are nation-state business? I mean I understand major financial regulations like Dodd-Frank being employed across the union to create economic stability or a major anti-slavery/anti-torture law. However the EU legislation is focused on bullshit like underage drinking, car license stuff, and other non-sense that aren't even nation-state issues, more like provincial issues.

Fuck off, this shitty union needs to die.

We should let more refugees in from 3rd world countries!

EU will fall in a decade or two. I'm not glad about it but that's reality.
"Economic interests", are you aware people used same phrases before WW1?

>Poland
lol

shut the fuck up and be happy we give you EU money you little cuckboy :)

I agree with that but it is a nation state issue and forcing nations within the union to do so is undemocratic.

We cannot be a federation with the current left leadership in charge, the division between the east and west is too great, not even counting the cucks up north.

EU steals money from Poland and is raping it of resources, i understand their complaints

The biggest problem with Europe is that we never had federalists the way the United States was lucky to have back when you were 13 fractured colonies.

The EU was founded to avoid wars and we've never had a war on EU soil since the founding. The union works! Now the youth of Europe is craving to take it to the next level and reach our ultimate goal - federalization.

Well all you have to do is lessen the International regulation the EU holds.

Your country were reshaped or taken apart every time shitty union died nearby. Poles never learn theyr lessons, do they?

Kek, effeminate Pablo Escobar.

What is balkan war?
US hasnt had war with mexico since 1860

That guy was masculine though. you are effimient

>Do not respond to British flags.
I will never get tired of the EU's eternal butthurt that we democratically voted to leave your vile union. It is Anti-European in every possible way.

>A bunch of non europeans acting like they are european:The Thread

Yugoslavia wasn't in EU.

Do not let them convince you we have more difference than commonality!

Also please no national flags.

de facto you, westerners, are the one who are cucked right now

As in, defederalize?

>tfw not an eu pleb

Dreamers.

The Reich will rise again.

All glory to Wilhelm the third!

>nobody will fight if you threaten to kill them

>EU
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

>Thread about European federalism
>It is a nation state issue

European LAWS can be reformed.

Euroskepticism only divides the European race and makes us open to invasion.

>Balkan

Yeah, what is that you stupid fuck? Go figure you fat piece of shit.

Those 13 fractured colonies were independent countries.

That being said, I don't understand why Europeans have not formally unified in the same way the Chinese and Japanese unified after a 'warring states' period.

>European superpower
only if german becomes the official language

There be many a damp rag in here.

>EU
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The EU will never be a superpower. I hope America doesn't come fight your war next time.

>Jarosław Kaczyński

Basically have a basement dvelling mommies boy as de facto leader.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

No, there can still be an EU. but i saw they should scrap 90% of their laws and acts. Just have it as something to hold peace between the nation-states and ban certain practices like torture,slavery, genocide, all that. Right now the EU is getting wayyy to involved in the citizens lives and passing acts against "hate speech", not wearing a seatbelt, underage drinking, and all that stuff. I would say a few bank regulations would be good though.

Glory to the Eurabian super-caliphate!!

A union would hold us together, not pull us apart

There are 24 official languages in eu and german is among them.

I am glad no one is giving replies to divisive anti-European British trolls.

Italy should form an army and plunder brussels.

Kek2. It's effeminate. E-F-F-E-M-I-N-A-T-E.
Also, I could beat you to death with my dick.

Who let Poland out of the cuckshed again?

CRASHING THE EU WITH NO SURVIVORS!

I'm an American Federalist as well, love the idea of a Federal Government with a constitution, still think 90% of what the U.S federal government does should be a state issue.

Problem is right now the EU isn't libertarian, it's banning hate speech and other bullshit.

Gosh britain. Do you have one ball left you could lend us germans so we can leave this shithole too ?

If not invade please.

Britain is irrelevant. Even the banks are fleeing the City of London and relocating to EU. I'll be drinking some fine european wine while watching that wretched island go over the cliff.

>We must stay united under the EU flag
>Oh, Germany is in charge of the EU, gee that's convenient, guess we all have to do what Germany says since we can't break up the EU :^)

I really do wonder who could be behind this post?

>plunder brussels.
We have enough Muslims as it is. The more we stay away from Brussellistan the better

I WANT OUT OF THIS JEWISH CIRCLEJERK, I FEEL ENSLAVE BY EUROJEWSISH BUREAUCRATS SOMEONE HELP ME I WANT OUT

>90% of what the U.S federal government does should be a state issue.

>Whenever I get questioned on anything difficult I'll just say "let the states decide" to avoid having any serious convictions and having to argue for my opinions.

Federalists need to leave

If the EU didn't let in any chimps and Muslims I would fully support the EU. Not only this I would support open borders within the EU and EU only. But Merkel and her army of Globalists fucked up and now the EU will collapse in the near future.

Death to the European Union as it is inherently anti-white european.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOtR1hyRog

Joke's on you.

SOON

When we make an EU army our supremacy will NEVER be challenged again

Why would I want to be?
I cringed my heart out when I heard of a refugee raping a kid in my hometown.
If I was a kr*ut, or dear god an Angloid or Swede, I'd be having heart attacks.

>Problem is right now the EU isn't libertarian
>This huge multinational superstate that by nature relies on big government and power in the hands of the state isn't interested in Libertarianism

Do you just pretend to be retarded? If you do I'd like to congratulate you on your baiting because you really had me convinced for a second.

Complaining that the EU isn't Libertarian is like complaining ice isn't hot.

>should
That's already how it works. Fed doesn't do much.

EU is a cancer though because they only way it can succeed is to demolish all individual European history, culture, art in order to create a "unified" monstrosity like Germany or italy.

>Implying Europeans take responsibility for their own security

o I am laffin.

my fellow german lads, you know who to vote to make this federation a possible reality

also using the EU flag is a bad idea since anyone could be LARPing with it
this very thread might be full of poos and burgers under euro disguise

>not being punk, rock or metal
No, thanks.

I don't even care about them anymore, they're in the past.

The future is EUROPE as a singular entity.

There is no future for EU.

>i want to enforce my way of life on every other person in the world because im right and your wrong! No other opinions are tolerated! It's either everyone on earth live by this rule or no one.

Fuck off

That's about the only thing i like about the EU, I want more non-whites in Europe which although i despise the actual current EU i still like staying in it.

Actually this is one of the least used flags because very few people on the continent identify as Federalists.

Burgers hate European unity and local anti-European shills do too.

We need to melt away national ethnic identity and replace it with a superior European identity to encompass our larger European family.

Fuck off and send more euroshekels, you cuck.
Someone has to pay for our overpriced construction projects and it won't be us, that's for sure.

Once we've completed the formation of a European Superstate by 2025, what should we do about the Switzerland problem? The way I see it, we have four options:

>invade and annex
>ignore
>starve them to death by cutting off all access to and from Switzerland
>turn them into a sort of Australia v2 and use them as a massive prison and refugee camp

Which would you prefer?

>Fed doesn't do much
The American Federal government runs everything, states don't do jack shit besides wave cool overdesigned flags

>EU is a cancer though because they only way it can succeed is to demolish all individual European history, culture, art in order to create a "unified" monstrosity like Germany or italy.
What's wrong with Italy?

I'll respond to you m8 :)

Friendly reminder that EU haters are American and Russian bots.