White privilege does not exi

White privilege does not exi...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUjGAMluQ78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers should focus on finishing high school first.

but blacks are ~15% of the population and should only be getting 15% of bachelor degrees

Another image with claims that lack a source. Really makes me drill holes in my skull and pour boiling water in it.

>minority is a minority

People drop out. Black people seem to,drop out at a higher rate. A lack of Individual achievement is what the problem is

Someone else's inability to succeed is my fault

This is how liberals think

Why isn't the the fact that asians are over represented in college degrees not included in this "factoid?"

Negro stupidity doesnt exi...

MAYBE NIGGERS GET WORSE TEST SCORES BECAUSE THEY ARE GENETICALLY DUMBER

American education in one picture.

Aren't those the exact demographics of the US to the letter? Does she expect there to be an even split?

nigger blacks are 12% of the population.

That's what the wiggle mark is for

>when you cant comprehend the fact that you are less intelligent and therefore you fail at getting a higher education.

And that's with affirmative action programs.

Holy fuck CITATION NEEDED

No they aren't are you retarded? Blacks are 12%

Or you can just use the real percentage.

>there is an equal standard for all rac....

>PoC are stupid, therefore it's white privilege.
Oh noes, I was told race isn't real, therefore it has to be discrimination.
Implying there's a PoC checkbox in fucking test, so that the white male correcting them can apply a bias.

Nice bait mate.

Nothing about the argument I made changes with a slight percentage adjustment and it is a waste of both our time to focus on it

blacks are more than 2 times overrepresented .

Are you retarded?

That picture shows that whites are underrepresented. Whites (hispanics and non-hispanics) represent 77% of the population. At equal representation, this would mean that whites should represent 77% of bachelor's while POC (Hispanics and non-hispanics, azn and others) should represent 23% of bachelor's.

You are literally showing POC priviledge but are too retarded / uninformed to realize it to be POC priviledge.

I bet you're the type of person that thinks pic related is showing how intelligent blacks are when it's actually showing the opposite.

Niggers are dumb, water is wet, stay tuned for more news at 11

weird cause exact opposite happened to my friend, im mexican and my grade were worse and extra curriculars but I got accepted into a nice state university while my white friend got denied to the same college but better extras, and way better grades. fuck you mane.

so isn't this reflecting the amount of whites (assuming Hispanic whites count as they always do in these statistics) and non whites?

Shitty """facts""" like these are the worst. Sad. Many such cases!

There's a reason I filled out all my scholarship applications as a Native American even though I'm only 1/16 native. As long as I've got the papers from my tribe to prove it I can get those Gibs.

>BLACKS ARE ONLY 12% THOUGH
Sup Forums is so retarded it unironically didn't read that it said people of color which includes all minorities

Sup Forums is reduced to bait threads like these, and reddit shills thinking they will save the world.

I don't know if these stats are real, but blacks have significantly lower IQ and school results than whites (rich blacks have lower than poor whites even), which would explain this.

The only group that has an unfair privilege in the US would be Jews. They are a bit smarter, sure, but not by that much.

I like it when black girls go after white girls. Only way dumb broads can learn.

>I'm more likely to be admitted because I'm white.
Doubt, any public uni would get crucified for this.
>I'm also more likely to graduate
That sounds like the underachieving nigger's problem.

Except it doesn't say black in the image it says POC. That includes hispanic, latino and asian people along with blacks.

SAGE
1 post by OP

This is a false statistic.

People of color are automatically more likely to be admitted into a university than a white person due to affirmative action and diversity quotas.

Saged

>That sounds like the underachieving nigger's problem.

Kind of the opposite. They put unqualified blacks into higher colleges than they can handle, where they drop out.

So a black man who could have gotten a degree from a state uni instead drops out of Harvard with nothing.

all minorities are some type of nigger newfag. shitskin, nigger same difference. lurk moar before you post this niggeredly shit

>Bite off more than you can chew
>Blame the guy feeding you instead of knowing your own limits.
>"We wuz kangs"

>White privilege
This has nothing to do with white privilege.
Let me make clear, that this image doesn't tell the truth.
Then you claim that there are only blacks or whites. Which is more of tanking than thinking.

Among many of it, let's not talk about this anymore. There are more human races than just these two, especially negroid and aryan where's focused on.
For now on, you're not redpilled on human races, yet it will happen later on

>higher colleges than they can handle, where they drop out
Not quite. There's no shortage of bullshit majors at the highest undergraduate institutions. You need little more than a pulse to get an African American studies, or women and feminism studies, or comparative American studies degree from even the highest institutions.

You're right.

>2011

Just source dinosaurs next time

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD

DONT REPLY TO STUPID NIGGER SHIT

"SAGE" IN ALL FIELDS

SAGE

>Whites are 63% of Americans Population
>Minoritie are 37%

Checks out

Most nig nogs and spics come from low tier ghetto schools and can't compete . Suck on that SJW degenerate and many never finish scholol anyway and pick gay ass low paying majors .
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

And that's with ALL the things handed to them on a plate?!

Fuck POC are fucking retarded.

>because of my race
false attribution. It's because of your grades.

Have you ever thought it might just be because they're stupid niggers?

People of colour refers to all minorities, not just niggers. The US is 55% white yet 71% of degree holders are white. How can you justify this?

Sage.

Non of these numbers are accurate,dipshit.
>Black like me
CITATION
Required

Sage.

High IQ individuals do better in college. Whites are statistically much higher intelligence than Blacks. White's also statistical have higher moral intelligence and have the discipline to work harder than Blacks. Easy bit of logic.

>How can you justify this?

Because fuck you.

So they have low IQs after all.

>once admitted, I'm more likely to receive my degree

This is basically saying that niggers can't graduate college because they're too dumb to pass their classes.

>the evil white professors are purposely giving blacks lower grades to keep them from graduating college

Liberals unironically think this.

What does that image mean? That 80% of blacks are dumber than all whites? Shouldn't the top 20 percentile of blacks be smarter than more than 50% of whites if it's trying to push equality?
Am I being tricked?

Nogs are not oppressed, they are underachievers.

And maybe for a reason.

Lol this a 100% lie.

>How can you justify this?

White people go to school instead of selling weed and single cigarettes to people from the age of 10+

youtube.com/watch?v=aUjGAMluQ78

>And once I'm admitted, I'm more likey to receive my degree.
So they admit whitey is more determined?