"Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally"

Checkmate, racists.

archive.is/UYnrx

>When a group of far-right activists come to San Francisco to hold a rally this Saturday, they will be met by peace activists offering them flowers to wear in their hair.

>Also, dog shit. Lots and lots of dog shit.

>Hundreds of San Franciscans plan to prepare Crissy Field, the picturesque beach in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge where rightwing protest group Patriot Prayer will gather, with a generous carpeting of excrement.

>“I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,” Tuffy Tuffington said of the epiphany he had while walking Bob and Chuck, his two Patterdale terriers, and trying to think of the best way to respond to rightwing extremists in the wake of Charlottesville. “It seemed like a little bit of civil disobedience where we didn’t have to engage with them face to face.”

NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

they dont clean up their dog shit in the park anyway
this just gives them an excuse

>Turd Reich

what a surprise lefty scum showing the world there scat fetish yet again

San Francisco doesn't clean up HUMAN FECES, dog feces should be the least of your concerns.

>San Francisco

We need to counter with an "Alt+Right Costal Clean Up" event

>fag flag
>san fran
>fecal obsession

checks out

This. Nothing would steam those fucker bums more than having the news come out to guys with Nazi shirts cleaning up trash and shot from people's dogs while saying how irresponsible the locals are.

That's actually pretty funny since it was probably a fake prank rally and the libtards are literally damaging their own tourist attractions by digging pits (which is a public safety danger and offense, you know, try digging holes in a public park and trying to claim it was to STOP DUR NAZIS and see how the judge treats you) and filling them with human waste.

San Fran is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

Nazis have advanced Alien-Vril technology that allows them to step only on things they specifically want to step on.

>Has anybody seen, Richie.

literally using shit to prove a point,they really are subhuman apes

so go put a bunch of treats with razor blades and poison before they do their mine laying.

I hope they pick up all the dog shit and then tell the media that this is literally America. The Left shits all over and now we have to clean it up.

The city is going to make a lot in fines.

The fuck is wrong with you
Don't punish the dogs

>muh feelings
these people
want you broke, dead, your kids
raped and brainwashed, and they
think it's funny. this is total war.

>actually advocating killing innocent dogs
Please speak to a mental health professional

Yup, some cyanide laced chicken bones would work too.

Oh my, how diabolical! This is what the left means when they say "cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

When you can get your political ass kicked with some pooper scoopers, you might want to reconsider how seriously you will be taken.

>liberals
>dog shit
yeah, that's about right

ALSO SAGE
1 post by OP

That's just grimy. Fucking dusty alt left.

This. Turn their stupid fucking commie bullshit against them with a little bit of political judo. Make them look like assholes. The headlines would read
>Nazis Too Occupied with Dog Shit to Rally
But people will read into it and discover
>"Oh, so the left dumped a bunch of dog shit in public and the Alt-Right cleaned it up. Pretty juvenile."
Additionally, they should hold banners saying stuff like
>ALT-RIGHT CLEANUP COALITION: KEEP SAN FRAN BEAUTIFUL!

Just really activates my almonds that a bunch of eco terrorists are willing to engage in literal biological warfare against people who disagree with them. On their own turf, no less.

Liberals don't pick their dogs shit up anyway. They are literally doing nothing out of the ordinary.

I live in the DC area and any patch of grass here in the city is littered with dog shit. I'll watch white retards walk up with their labpoodle mix and let it take a hot shit all over the grass and walk away with their nose deep into their iphones. Then a nigger walks up with their massive 900lb pittbull, they both take shits on the grass and walk away.

Yesterday two nigger hoods were dragging a huge flatscreen TV with no cables down the street. Plenty of whites walking by or driving by and nobody said anything or called the cops despite it being so painfully obvious they stole the TV.

pls nuke DC

Brillant idea

Imagine the narrative you could spin on this

>Altleft protesters screw the beauty of a beach over
>Altright nazis clean it up

Shut the fuck up, you paranoid spastic. Shouting "HURRR SAGE SLIDE THREAD SHILL" at everyone not constantly huffing the farts out of Trump's ass has ruined this place.

t. Trump voter

>cleaning up shit
>brilliant idea
how fucking cucked are you

>turd reich

Gotta admit that's pretty good.

i'm not going nowhere niqqa

so find the participants on twitter/fagbook and report them to the police, if they want to leave dogshit everywhere they should expect to pay the fine.

AHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Hoisted by your own pa'turd'.
Rally happens, they leave, and san fran is left with tons of dog shit. Sounds super smart.

You know they're wearing Doc Martens anyway.

If I were them I'd get them nice and covered in dog shit and then visit the local businesses.

Don't chimp out on doggos user. That's nigger tier revenge. Maybe some sort of laxative, but not razor blades ffs!

>"I know! Let's break the law and litter everywhere! That'll show those dang ol' nazi alt righters!"

Criminally underrated.

>Tuffy Tuffington
Srsly?

Tfw the right wingers just clean up the poop and carry on.

POO
IN
LOO

. . .California edition.

Playing with feces is a sign of severe mental problems in humans. Not surprised at all that leftys have been obsessed with it. This reinforces the idea that liberalism is a mental disorder.

And this is why the left will ultimately win. They are more mature than the right.

Just cancel the event and leave them with dog shit everywhere lol

DESIGNATED

>Playing with feces is a sign of severe mental problems in humans. Not surprised at all that homosexuals have been obsessed with it. This reinforces the idea that homosexuality is a mental disorder

Fixed user

>not helping the community
i live on the coastal area and i help clean the beach every week during summer. tourists keep my city alive but they also don't care for it.

Awww some Nazis stepped in poo! Everyone freak out and turn on your TV's.

And you say the media is against you Nazis?

San Fransicko is full of shit

That, too, but the Commies have been flinging poo at people they don't like as well. It's just an all around mess on the left.

San Franshitco