Can we just stop infighting already?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2321038/How-Europeans-big-family-People-continent-related-ancestry-dating-just-1-000-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries
sdpnoticias.com/estilo-de-vida/2016/03/31/estos-son-los-paises-mas-inteligentes-del-mundo-mexico-no-aparece-en-la-lista
youtube.com/watch?v=-V9g2OsEwGQ
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogruppe_R1a_(Y-DNA)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogruppe_R1b_(Y-DNA)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying subhuman low iq Germshitskin are the same as us
FUCK YOU.

lol god damnit.

Spain is the whitest Latin after France

>pack of mixed race steppe nigger rape babbies
>united
LEL

Sure the Germans have ruined Europe over 7 times but i feel like its time to forgive.

anddddddddddddddddddddd it begins.

Turkey should be removed from this. Including them is indecent.

I fully agree with that. Turkey should never be considered European. No muslim can be European that includes those trash Albos. Everyone else is fine.

Wow, so we are all related. Okay, we'll stop.

I AM A CONQUISTADOR.

What you are is a fat mestizo and you are not allowed to be part of our European brotherhood. Your ancestors done fucked up when they went inside some sweet Indian poon. Cant blame them but still they tainted your blood.

That would be Portugal, the least slavic country in all of europe.

I am white, cleetus. like 80 M of mexicans

my ancestors discovered America.

In Spain theres no aryan brotherhood. its for losers.

> oh look it's this crap again

why can burger not into basic genetics?

Post your DNA Test results or BTFO bro. I know theres some Indian in there.

>Mexican
>White

Pedro, por favor, fucco offo.

The Slavs are a fine peoples.

>Amerimutts posting haplogroups to prove something again
why are amerimutts so fucking retarded?

I don't get why Euros feel so superior to Americans. On top of protecting you pussies we have given you the internet. Now shut the fuck up and thanks us.

>american
>demanding DNA test results

Ayyyy lmao, what a time to be alive.

You read the article bro?

I'm 100% European.

what are the chances you are just a slav diaspora who looks ugly and needs to use random numbers to make himself feel betteR?

>I'm 100% European.

>dailymail
i'm asking it again
why are you so fuckign retarded_

Very Very High actually. Well not ugly average looking also not that Slavic only 2% of my DNA is Eastern European.

Show your Turkish flag scum.

He is ameridumb.

It's just unfortunate that they have genetic markers from the Anatolians who were conquered by the Turkics. So yes, they're not Europe, but have genes from mixture regardless.

Bro you're really gonna say that and you're in fucking Mexico?????? Uh Pedro my lawn needs cutting and my wall needs building so chop chop essssee git to it.

so why don't you explain a bit more in your own words whats going on in the picture you posted?

why are the retards that keep posting these pics always too dumb to do a simple thing like that?

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. What needs explaining?

at least we can place North Korea in a map ameridumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc

It's called finding the dumbest fucks walking on the street. But yeah Americans are generally ignorant but that's only because we work all day unlike you fucks.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

Ok so what has America contributed to the world and what has Mexico contributed? You don't wanna have this discussion.

too many things.

Must feel strange calling a country "stupid" Yet the device you are using was invented there on the INTERNET which was developed there. Then get the fuck off the internet and stop using Computers you Mexican genius.

Also having a semi big economy means nothing. You have invented nothing you have contributed nothing as a country . So please refrain from calling a superior country "stupid"

My laptop were made in China. you lost this debate bro, accept it and now cry me a river

You have invented nothing you have contributed nothing as a country

yes, we did.

the most importants were the color tv, thanks to a mexican you can see colors in your fucking laptop and contraceptive pill

That really made me think

what about Northern Ireland's statistics

Made and Invented are two different things. At this point you are just trolling me. There's no way you think Mexico is superior to the US in any way? Do you? You do realize we're trying to build a wall to keep your 85 Average IQ kind out of this country right?????? Don't you think if you guys were so superior to us we would want you here?????? Face it you know yourself that mixing with Indians fucked you guys. You know damn well you're surrounded by retards who bump RAAAAAAAAGEEETTTONNN all day.

It's funny how in Balkan threads everyone is calling everyone rapebaby, nonwhite and mongrel while they are no better.

Yeh Greece needs to declare war on Germany for what they have done to you guys.

lol how do Greeks work so much yet they are in the shape they are?

The mexinigger version of the color tv was a dead end like Betamax was. In other words...

You are still irrelevant and parasitic.

do you even know what is being measured? do you understand that people with completely different ancestry can have the same ancestral admixture?

having one nigger 2 generations ago and having one 1000 ago can give you the same Y-DNA make up

but your race will be completely different in each case

you have absolutely no idea what these numbers mean and just want to shitpost

Mexico has 90 IQ

sdpnoticias.com/estilo-de-vida/2016/03/31/estos-son-los-paises-mas-inteligentes-del-mundo-mexico-no-aparece-en-la-lista

not all mexicans are mixed.

90 IQ = BUILD THAT WALL!!!!!

Mexicans are smarter than you. you cheated that list. US can not have 96 IQ lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-V9g2OsEwGQ

that's true for most Europeans, but when you read the actual article in details you see that there are exceptions, in particular Spain and especially Italy, who share very few common ancestors with other Europeans in the last 2500 years

In what way are they not better? Western Europe is like 75% R1b on average. That doesn't mean that the Balkans are rapebabies, but there's definitely more of a mix of fundamentally different people.

We know from *recorded* history how much of a non-nation France is, being some mix of latinized Celtic, Germanic and Italic people that just occupied the same region. Yet look how consistent it is genetically. That's because the pre-IE population was very small.

Meanwhile, in the Balkans the pre-IE population dominates genetically, and that's an amalgamation of heterogenous populations from the Levant, North Africa and the Middle East. That makes sense, since the climate is better and the region has been more desirable and densely populated in pre-historic times. We're only something like 25-30% Indo-European. Heck, you're almost not Slavic at all genetically.

>all Europeans related if you go back 1000 years

Oswald Spengler wrote that in 1918, long before genetics. It's simply a mathematical question.

Yeah. Bulgarians are not Mongols. Mongols are Bulgarian. Now go back to Anatolia to your turkish cousin.

How dense are you?

How turkish are you?

Wrong. What brings down our average iq are Blacks and Latinos and you know this.

How gypsy are you?

>Italy
I could ask you the same question

I'm a Macedonian, oh sorry A FYROMIAN and i took a dna test and check out the reults. There is no Middle eastern blood in me and 30% Greek genetics. How do you explain this?

why do you need random numbers to tell you something about yourself?

just post a pic and we'll classify you

Бpaткo, ти cи eвpeин!

I look very Greek Italian. Olive skin and very very Attractive.

hahahahah i know the jew thing is definitely there and it makes me sad.

Yes let's stop infighting and understand that different ethnicities shouldn't mix.

Can i mix with your Blonde Goddesses though?

How is life in America? Shall I go here too?

>hourly labor productivity

> pays some random jews to give them his DNA and give him some random almost meaningless numbers back

Well I'm in Detroit and some niggers stole my FED EX package from in front on my door while i was at work so idk. Do you wanna be rich yet have to deal with niggers? Then sure come here. Aslo don't come here if you have no education you will end up working in a shit factory, only come if you have some sort of a skill like a Web Developer or something. Then you'll be fine.

"Greek" and "Iberian" and "Balkan" are just designations. Labels for a particular human mix. It's a fact that the core population of Greece and the Balkans (and to some extent Italy) derives from ancient MENA migrations, not the Eurasian steppes (ie. Indo-Europeans). The latter did give us our language, and played the most important role in the development of our identity, but it's retarded to claim we are monophyletic.

As for what it means, it means just what I said before. You Bulgarians are barely Slavic at all. You're Slavicised natives, meaning Greek, Thracian and everything in-between.

Why didn't you go to Chicago? There are still niggers but a lot more slav diaspora.

Meaningless how? I had no idea i had 30% Greek genetics that alone was worth the money. Now i don't hate Greeks as much.

I have 0 problem with being Greek i have no idea why my people take such an offense to it.

Which countries you consider slavic then, Vasilis?

My uncle lives here so we had to. Trust me. Detroit would be the last place i would choose if i had choice in the first place.

Interesting. Some of my distant relatives escaped the commies and went to Detroit.

ill tell you how these measurements work.

they define a sample they find (from an old skeleton f.e.) which they believe to belong to a certain group as something and then they compare your sample to it

so, if you have 30% matching to an old skeleton from greece , you will get the "greece" etc.

problem with this is ofc, that it only considers the male line (females don't have a Y chromosome) and it also doesn't tell you WHEN the admixture happened

so in the worst caste, the percentage means absolutely nothing, because you will be 30% but that admixture happened very long time ago , whereas somebody else who has 30% has more recent admixture

and this 30% ofc only considers your male lineage, so your male ancestors could have banged only niggeresses and it wouldn't change anything

Does this mean we can still claim Alexander as one of our own then? Why does your government take such offense to it? Because now we speak a Slavic language??? But you do agree he was one of us correct?

You pretty much are a dinarid just like other south slavs. The south slavs expanded down the balkans and mixed with the existing Mediterranean population.

you are so wrong and clueless it's not even funny

Sure.

Sure it's not perfect but good enough to give you an idea of who your ancestors were don't you think? Calling it utter bullshit is wrong i think.

It's very strange that we now speak a slavic language. When i got my 23andMe results back i only had 2% eastern European genetics. Why did our latin/greek people suddenly start speaking a slavic language? I understand we we're conquered but still how can they impose a new language on such a large population.

there is a lot of guessing and not really anything exact about it, except for the comparison , which results in "exact numbers"

it tells you : the amount of admixture your MALE lineage has. that's all

it doesn't tell you : when it happened on a sensible scale (there exist finer variations for some haplogroups but they are also just guess work based on skeletal finds)

Weren't you always slavs? Or are you talking about BC? For what period of time are you exactly talking?

The Slav's conquered that region in the 6th century. Also Slav = Eastern European genetics in DNA tests and i only have 2% of it so no im not Slavic but yet we speak a Slavic language.

you should at least have a clue of what you are criticizing before you attempt to do so

1. no, it has fuck all to do with "bones", it's based on modern samples from all over the world, put through a bayesian clustering algorithm
2. it has fuck all to do with the Y chromosome, in fact admixture refers to models on the non-sexual chromosomes, the Y chromosome is used when it comes to tracing paternal lines, which have fuck all to do with admixture since there's no mixing involved, only a series of mutation passed on without recombination

What do you mean? You have 65% Balkan. How are you not slavic? How do you look like?

Italian bro just took a shit on you i think.

r-haplogroup is only existant on the male y-chromosome

and the originals are based on skeletal finds "not modern samples"

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogruppe_R1a_(Y-DNA)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogruppe_R1b_(Y-DNA)

how are you going to identify a mutation from over 21 k years ago on a modern sample you retard?

jesus

Not Slavic at all. Black hair, brown eyes, olive skin. Way more Greek looking than Slavic. I was born in a village very close to Greece though so maybe there was more mixing with them in my family who knows.

Invading populations can make the majority population speak their language and follow their customs if they become so influencial through power that they dictate social strength.

For example central asian turks invaded Anatolia but did not leave much of a genetic footprint. the majority of people in turkey have 90% dna from just Anatolian.

So the south slavs orginated when slavic tribes conquered all the way to macedonia and bulgaria and imposed slavic culture which later developed into independent south slav languages. Just like in Anatolia because these slavs had the power despite being a minority the locals started assimilating to the culture of the dominant minority.

Well, maybe you are not slavic. I honestly don't fucking know where I come from. Few generations back we are all Bulgarian for sure.

Countries with a high percentage of R1a

Just see where the Slavic Urheimat is considered to be. Somewhere around Poland, Belarus, and Ukraine, coincidentally the place with the highest concentration of R1b.

Do you know where Macedonia is? I hate to break it to you, but even when we talk about the expanded kingdom, the borders are almost entirely within Greece. The only part FYROM has is Pelagonia. There are Greek people descended from Macedonians, living in Macedonia and speaking Greek in modern-day Greece, so I don't know what makes Alexander one of "you".

You are genetically related to Macedonians to some extent, but your territory corresponds almost 1:1 to ancient Paeonia, a neighbouring kingdom.

So, do you see the problem with claiming the name Macedonia and trying to separate its history from Greece? The language is barely the important part here. All of your allegiances for the past 1000 years have been to Slavic nations. Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Russia, you name it. If you were more friendly and culturally-allied with Greece, we may have had a better relationship.

Forgot map

again, you are so clueless it's not even funny
Y-DNA haplogroups are constructed based on modern samples, the nomenclature is just a way to identify a "position" on the associated tree starting from Y-DNA "Adam"

you don't identify haplogroups using ancient samples, you dumb ape, you just look at someone's Y chromosome and see if they carry the required mutations that define the group
"R1b" is in fact more like a group rather than a single haplogroup, pretty much nobody alive carries the R1b mutation only, most carry deep subclades of it

until few years ago we didn't even have a single ancient sample with R1b

Makes me sad. I feel like latin/greek language is superior the our current Slavic language. I wonder if the Balkans would have been better off sticking with their old latin/greek culture. Answer is probably.

>People in the UK have Turkish ancestors that only date back 1,000 years
You mean 10 years