Let's have a YRYL thread

Let's have a YRYL thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4240591/anti-muslim-graffiti-newcastle-grooming-gang/
youtube.com/watch?v=8n6p7_0g7k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not pursuing your career as a man and giving into the feminism meme

Natural selection. Same for the retarded whores that believed in muh feminism that end up miserably lonely by the time they are 35 and childless / husbandless.

Now move aside for some real rage material

>"Democracy" in Bongistan

Wew lad

this one always makes people rage

Hitler did a lot of things wrong

There is no god

Gas.

FUCKING STOP WITH THE TRANNY KIDS GOD DAMNIT

These are mostly from Englastan so it's more a YLYL thread

what? women like men that can provide for his family and not wimps that stay in home?

who would it tougth?

He'd make it half a city block in Texas.

This is now a british cuckoldry thread

>gauntlets of strength
>as first item

GOD DAMN IM FOURIOUS

>Star Cloud
yeah that kid def isn't going to be the butt of every joke forever.

Why do you do this to me Sup Forums? You make me want to set this everyone involved on fire. I know the West is not my homeland and I shouldn't care, but how can these "men" call themselves men? How do you not become a serial killer if your daughter is raped in Roterham, or your boy is so indoctrinated he becomes a girl in Toronto, or your gf gets molested on by muslims on a random week day?
WHY DID YOU NOT START KILLING THEM WHAT THE FUCK

The fact that this is getting lauded and encouraged is why I'm not all too fond of transexuals or even gays adopting, even though I know a lot of gays with good heads on their shoulders. I'm conflicted on this.

>Max Landis: Spanish aren't white. Hahaha. Fuck you, AssPainish. Hahaha. Spain BTFO!

Whatever you say, faggot, at least my father didn't Vic Morrow and two Vietnamese kids.

One might say quod erat demonstrandum, but lost it anyway. kurwa

>Catholics finally getting rid of their idols
Nothing to rage about it unless you're pagan.

didn't kill

Women can't theorycraft

He'd be lynched in any irish town

>£1,000 of goods from Harrods
So, she walked out wearing a pair of their sunglasses?

Literally Chris Chan

I never heard of this dude until the videos he made with RedLetterMedia, some remarks were funny but he stood out as a kind of strange.

>aha
based

>2007
Ah those were the days

Is this guy one of those retards who thinks "Spanish" means anyone who speaks the language, and applies it to mestizos from South America?

I've been running into a disturbing number of those people lately.

This is a yryl thread not ylyl. I hope this bitch does single

That cunt should be exterminated.

>catholics start to act like protestants to attract liberals
>don't attract any new converts because liberals don't give a shit to begin with
>lose existing catholics because they took away the fun catholic stuff
sounds like a real winning strategy

Spaniards are Spaniards. Why confuse or generalize?

the faggot deleted his account I believe

thesun.co.uk/news/4240591/anti-muslim-graffiti-newcastle-grooming-gang/

My cousin's wife just walked out on him with all of the children and threatened to call the police on him when he tried to see them again.

Context, please.

Seriously, if you aren't lifting weights START NOW. If you get your shit kicked in in front of your GF/Wife etc there is no coming back

Well at least their parents will have money to treat all this psychological trauma.

uughhh

These threads kill me slowly every time I read them. I feel fuckin hollow every time. Feels like I'm drowning, and then there's that small wrathful burning sensation in my stomach.
Is this how Hitler felt?

Was he abusive or a little overcontrolling, or is she just your typical sociopathic bitch?

That fucks me right off, this fucking country.

>that reaction

She's pretty cute

>check the twitter handle
>wife, mother, gamer, only 1000 followers
>black female parent and spouse maintaining an audience on nothing and jokes about racism in extremely un-black games

visible confusion.jpg

>Your comments have been passed to Twitter for investigation
I like the implication that Twitter is a bigger authority than the police there.

As a classical musician who appreciates the great profundity of Bach's music, this video hurts my soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=8n6p7_0g7k0

>2007

I also heard the confederates just fired on Ft. Sumter

They want their house husbands to stay home with the kids so they can fuck their manager Chad to their clits' content.

Friend of my sister with a useless liberal arts degree and a useless stay-at-hone BF started as an admin at an IT firm. No background in IT. Suddenly got promoted to a project manager at several times the pay.

No prizes for guessing how she got the job.

By then, what we consider psychological trauma will be praised.

you mean ylyl...

Go rob someone at knifepoint and its cool, say something nasty online and you'll be dived all over

How the fuck is this even a case?

>i divorced my husband while he was falsly imprisoned and even though he got that huge cash settlement i deserve at least half because i was his wife

There is no way that will hold up in court

I'm out. Goddammit, that didn't take long.
Fuck you, and fuck John Baxter.

>Man impregnates woman. Woman gives birth to baby

stop the presses

Yes there is. And he's told us all that this earth is going to turn into a real disgusting shit hole before he comes back to kill everyone.