imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.122816&lon=35.903792&z=15&m=b&show=/4214340/Umm-Batnah
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-obliterates-isis-headquarters-central-homs-10-commanders-wiped/
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/901164796778885121
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/901165795543220224
youtube.com/watch?v=sWrCKqGdN4M
amazon.com/Asias-Cauldron-South-Stable-Pacific-ebook/dp/B00G8ELTCK
youtube.com/watch?v=1URmuaqjXkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QTw0L9745vs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Based leaf always deliver!

Tasty Chleb

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT SAAnime

Top chleb m8!

Idlib when?

Why are you posting from Canada today my brown friend

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

Visiting family here
will be back to my semi rare flag by September

Hopefully next year
more time for those idiots to keep killing each other

Uh-oh, heeeereee weeee... GO!

Good for you
Let's see when I'll get back to my (less) semi-rare flag (UAE)

Kurds must be destroyed!

>US backed rebels
When will this meme end?

Nice

>austistic geolocating and moral support
>flag of kekistan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This place has become one of the biggest shitposting places on the site. There is hardly any posting of udpates, news and political/geopolitical discussions. Just spamming of shitty memes.

Then they won't mind when Issam shits all over them and sends them fleeing back to Hasakah

When they will all DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Nice of you to contribute valuable content.

>fourth months
>lol let's do another front and stretch our forces even more wide against an actual experienced army
This is totally not going to backfire

>SDF won't have any kind of cooperation with SAA in the operation of DeZ
>cooperates with SAA
>SDF won't have any kind of cooperation with MaT in the operation of DeZ
>cooperates with MaT
Kurds are epic memers and best of all, burgers actually trust them!

Hi Pakibro, someone requested it one day but never gave any feedback.
I left a little something under FSA too :^)

I just realize I fucked up

>Clashes between rebels and government forces near Umm Batnah, #Quneitrah
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.122816&lon=35.903792&z=15&m=b&show=/4214340/Umm-Batnah

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-obliterates-isis-headquarters-central-homs-10-commanders-wiped/

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:30 P.M.) – Earlier today, the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) famous ‘ISIS Hunters’ launched a pinpoint missile strike on a jihadist-held building near the Huwaysis area in oil-rich desert of central Homs.

According to the official ISIS hunter media wing, the targeted building was a command center where a group of 10 high-ranking Islamic State members were gathered.

After the building was pulverized, militants could be seen fleeing the area on foot.

At the moment, ISIS controls two enclaves in central Syria which the SAA has systematically punched its way through aseries of pincer offensivesover the past month.

>the targeted building was a command center where a group of 10 high-ranking Islamic State members were gathered.
wew, that will really speed up the collapse of Aqribat pocket, they're not going to be able to quickly replace those leaders

>BREAKING: Islamic State takes full control of Subkhah village.
FML if true...

Just coincidence, nothing to see there.

/sg/ RULES:

>no anime

Hey Danish bro,
>I left a little something under FSA too
>Countryside
Kek
also does this part refers to maghrebi bois

What? Who claims it? No way.

> SDF will get DeZ
don't tell me you doubted

>W.#Qalamoun: Dozens of #ISIS Terrorists surrender to #Hezbollah.
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/901164796778885121

Fixed

hahah fuck off
Issam will btfo those fucking commies like he did to ISISfags

>four months

>no irl names

Saddamist fanboy in netherlands (sunni)
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/901165795543220224

>also does this part refers to maghrebi bois
No, the part that says maghreboi just below does. What you screenshot was already there

....who does that?

>F O U R
>>O
>>>U
>>>>R

>M O N T H S
>>O
>>>N
>>>>T
>>>>>H
>>>>>>S

>#Daraa: Clashes broke out between #Rebels and #SAA near #Manshiyah neighborhood, Daraa city.
welp, Netanyahu activated his minions.

i just woke up where are da gainz and why SAA got their asses kicked by IS what the fuck man

We'll see, not impossible, but very improbable.

Whiel ago few dudes posted their meme folders but did not cut the sidebar with documentss and all the stuff. i know of Lars. Mostly scandianons.

no source... fuck you nils

youtube.com/watch?v=sWrCKqGdN4M

>Lars

anime posting has been a part of this general longer than you've been here

faggot

Why are You posting my city

/gsg/ shitposting

I like this one more.

Stop trying to get to Deir Zoor before the noble Kurds and their US allies.

Tell you what, I don't say this often, I truly don't, but this is THE single most WHITE and most BASED post I've ever seen, ever. You talk about whiteness, just fucking take a look. You talk about basedness, check it, re-check it, then check it a third time. You will not find a more white, nor based post in this entire thread, I guarantee. Look how many posts we have left, it doesn't fucking matter, no post could be as white and based as this. And I don't just mean this thread, I mean ever, not in "muh 4chin" or "le reddit", not on the internet, I mean in the entite history of civilised and uncivilised humanity. No one has ever uttered a sentiment that perfectly epitomises whiteness and basedness quite like this post right here. I realise how modest and humble the poster of such a white and based post must be, but please, try not to be too restrained, you should let the entire world know just what a white and based poster they have been blessed with, don't hide your white and basedness, let all the world know that you are here, you are white, and you are based. Let no man challenge the hegemony of your statement as no true God with any moral fortitude about him would destine this to be anything but the pinnacle of creation, the zenith of humanity, quite simply, the whitest and basedest event ever in the legacy of our species. I'm having this engraved on my tombstone as it couldn't be possible to achieve a more unequivocally accurate declaration than this. I thank you greatly for enlightening my day, nay, my life, with this revelation of sanctity. Never let it be said by anyone or anything that you are not the single whitest and basedest event horizen in civilisation, a figure our people and our history will surely look back on in our darkest moments and proclaim "This is it. This is when we got it right."

There was a German guy named Lars in my dorm last year. He thought since my mother was German I'd be more liberal than the rest of the American students (it's a rural college). Needless to say when he told me his summer job was finding apartments for refugees and I told him to kill himself and we didn't get along.

Thats a pasta

Under how many kotels are we?

yeah i know i can't draw but it's good for my autism

not enough

>E.#Hama: #HTS reports violent clashes between #SAA and #HTS near the village of Aydun (Rastan pocket).
Yup, Israel activated HTS

>blue eyes
TRASH
hazel is the true Aryan colour

If you want actual bad news that won't be reversed in a week

Half Life 3 is officially kill

Half Life 3 is kill for years now lad

Nice. Epic. I like it.

they both look pretty ugly, first looks like her eyes are about to orbit around her face while the other looks like a disney character

FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are.

>not paralleled
Deserve to be nuked.

>Lars
That's not my real name though.

Literally what?

In the beginning there was very little (if any) anime in the threads compared to now.
And none of the homemade Syrian/Hezbollah/whatever flag stuff

>HoI 3
I am not autsitic enough to understand that game

There are as many kotels as there are genders.

i'm currently in the process of making her look better

what happened

The picture is at a weird angle, believe Me

those arnt kotels tho...
a kotel doesnt surround
it collapses with a area for the enemy to escape from

so how big of a problem can this ISIS offensive along the river become?

What a fucking ugly city

literally the most autistic place on the website

confederate poster has increased the frequency, but there will always be anime posting on Sup Forums

No one knows how to play it, they just pretend they do.

100% better in all ways

A writer that left Valve last year released a plot summary since he believes the game will never be released

this SIM city travesty looks unhuman
looks more depressing than Norilsk imo

turns out producing mindless esport games and selling games pays better than producing single player games

Kill yourselves, it's good for a 3rd world city

>there will always be anime posting on Sup Forums
Of course and it's pointless to fight it

oh, and hats

According to the writer that released the info, there was way too many creative differences that left the game stagnant for so long that the project was dropped. Speculation though, take it with a grain of salt.

The writer for Half-Life (who left Valve) posted the plot outline for Episode 3, indicating he knows it will never come out. The NDA for it expired, and given the signs of Valve's activity for a decade,it will never be released.

We'll probably get a Half Life card game instead

I missed that part. 10/10 OC by the way. Also got a book for you.
Asia's Cauldron
amazon.com/Asias-Cauldron-South-Stable-Pacific-ebook/dp/B00G8ELTCK
Im trying to find pdf version. I will give you the download link if I find it.

Cool. Added it to the list.
I like hard copies of my books so download link isn't important for me, but it's nice to have for completeness

>Army 2017 live firing demonstration Russian army armed forces International Military Technical Forum
youtube.com/watch?v=1URmuaqjXkY

Yeah, nothing beats the feeling of a hard copy. But this way alot of anons get to read them.

This war started to get boring, I want a Turkish field army to enter Afrin just for the lulz

>The picture is at a weird angle, believe Me
You are quite alright, don't be anywhere near city center tomorrow.

>Former: Russia

When did Russia end their support for the SDF?

>From Jabal Duhik where the Syrian forces applied the siege on armed militants in the countryside of Homs
youtube.com/watch?v=QTw0L9745vs&feature=youtu.be