Can no longer wear a polo shirt and khakis without being seen as a nazi

>can no longer wear a polo shirt and khakis without being seen as a nazi
Thanks a lot you nazi scumfucks

It must be hard being a prole and be ready to react on any forced association you been fed lately

I like that picture, don't see what's wrong with it tbqh family

That's (((the media's))) doing. Well, that and the subhumans that think someone wearing that should harmed in any way.

This is a great one, too.

What? I'd take that accusation as an admission of someone else's conformity.

Why would you want to wear slim fitting wal-mart clothes on your pudgy, slumpy form anyways? are you a faggot?

Yeah, I don't get how people mock it. They're well dressed, young, fit, fashionable and fashy. It's a great image for us. The tiki torches are a bit goofy but whatever.

It's a contrast to the cowardly masked antifags, making us look mature and respectable.

Then start dressing like a nigger and give up even more of your culture, you nigger cock holster.

>Taking a picture of the single attractive Nazi while subtly blurring out the faces of all the NEETs and neckbeards in the background.
Cherry picking at its finest.

I can't walk around with a tiki torch like I always do now either.

Be prepared to defend everything you do you fucking pussy.

>cares what rapid hysterical communists think

I haven't even thought twice about wearing a polo and khakis. And they did have a point.

Jews will not replace us

so what you're admitting is that other races will judge you on the actions of some of your members?!
just calmly explain to them that is racist and they are the real Nazis
OP BTFO

Rapid was an intentional mistake. As in when we throw them from helicopters the rapid frequency in which bodies hit the water will create rapid waves.

1 post by this id. It occurs to me that approx. 70% of these posts are divide/conquer b8. Gee.... hmmmmm... who could possibly be doing th...?

those nazi commies should kill themselves desu

And you chinks don't do shit like that?

Damn your job at Best Buy must be tough to dress for then

Wear a dress, Nazi loser.

hot

that kid on the far right (lol, pun not intended) is super fucking creepy. like, straight out of a horror movie creepy.

carry a gun and when they approach you with violence you can shoot 'em