Do you feel it Sup Forums?

Two weeks later many of the shills have gone
And I'm seeing more antifa-backlash across the web now that normies have been informed of them.
I'm even seeing MSM toning down their subtle anti white and blatant anti-right rhetoric.

>MFW We Back

feels good man

There was a massive shill attack last night on basically every single thread. It was cancer. Today is quite calm though.

/comfy/

It's all uphill from here, but we gotta step it up.

unstoppable
indomitable

And the lies will collapse and the world shall know just who was right.

Indeed.

can't bushwack the pol/ack

Bump

Yes, I noticed a couple days ago even the mainstream media are starting to warm up to Trump.

Maybe it had something to do with Hillary's book release or something.

Are we going to get our biggest "Told you so" moment and feel vindicated? I've been demoralized the past few months, I need an energy boost.

I don't know, still early to tell, antifa sites are growing, my local neighborhood 6 "Nazis" were beat up at rac show, it's scary pedes

I don't mean to be a black pill, but it's just the game.

Fire Bannon, step up war, stand by Cohn, and we'll back off until you get out of line again.

wtf I'm scared of antifa now! I'm sorry leftypol shi-i mean fellow Sup Forums poster, I'll vote Democrat next time!

Nobody is scared of those faggots, but keep trying!

I sure am one of you, I even bare with my right hand

yeah, they over reached. normies get nervous seeing shit burned down and grandma pepper sprayed by idiots in hoods.

Now we can get our focus back to directing normies to pelt our RINO elected officials with threats to either produce results, resign or face embarrassing losses.

Locate your state white separatist groups/militias, and join. Under Obama these organizations were under scrutiny...with Trump these organizations are not as much on the radar. Find out which ones do military practices, firearm education and above all, networking with those like you.

TRUMP!

We own the internet. Anyone who steps against us finds this out. We've been battling governments, CIA, JIDF and every MSM outlet since the beginning. Do these fucking faggots really think they're going to wander onto here and win against us? Remember Hillary hiring an online army to fight us? That shit was like sending out toddlers to fight a guerrilla war against the VietCong.

Funniest thing me are the daily DOXing and undercover threads from people going to Antifa rallies and then coming here and spilling all the dirt. I can't even imagine how many liberals we've redpilled. Hell I was a two-time Obama voter myself, now I want to smash every leftist's head in.

I would but the sharps chased all of them away back in the 2000's.

No one in my scene is about white separatists

Now we just need Daily Stormer back and we are all set.
Fucking animeright.news is now like the top Alt-Right news site now. Jeez.

Its also mods finaly doing their job and deliting ''Black dick XDDD'' and other shill threads. shout out to mods!

Yes.

AND IT FEELS GLORIOUS.

Whatever happened to storm front

>Nazis
You mean classical liberal centrists who refused to support the Antifa position of zero free speech?

same, just tried to enter the site and it was down
I suspect DDoS

Well no it was a skinhead on skinhead fight

Likely the Left has had time to "come to its senses" over the Antifa/BLM cultural revolution and realize it's a no-win riding that wave into the elections. But the better part of me hopes they remain clueless and continue their "literal shaking."
Their tears sustain me.

No, I don't. I see the same shit shill threads and the same shit shill posts every fucking day.