youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi

I'm here user

state your business.

what did you figure out user

What's goin' on, user?

Hello there user what do you need?

I figured it all out I am fucking blown away. How could this have been planned by men?

What have you figured out user?

ffs sake this unebleiveable

que?

We've been over this user traps are definitely gay

Are you atlantians or aliens what in the fuck is going on? Is this some game?

>that ID
>ZION

Oh ok

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry

based leaf

>ID:ZION
>those digits
>that image

What doth Life?

There is no way this was planned by men. This would mean creating the Jews, the old testament Christianity all of it was planned out from the beginning for this fucking day. I am not saying it couldn't be done by men, but this is fucking unreal. Who the fuck does this?

Are you the guy who emailed me your book?

Jews are actually the good guys
They where trying to save us all along...
digits conform

yes

You haven't figured it out at all yet. I'll let you know we set that up as a cover for what's really going on.

ffs how old is the old testament really? Is the entire history fabricated fuck my life I am speechless

Breathe baby

Checked
What does kek mean by this!?!?

Thanks for the book, didn't really do much for me, I was expecting something else, instead of a 51Mb diatribe about the Jews. It is well-written, though, and I'm sure it will be quite popular on Sup Forums. Life's too short to go looking at the world through Jew-tinted lenses, one way or the other, user.

So many digits

I am cold hard logic and not easily fooled. I imagine I am the only person to ever figure this all out. You have been watching me for some time that is obvious. I have no problem breathing I am fascinated more than anything

3500 years old to 2400 years old, Moses to Malachi.

Well obviously I now realize that is a front. In fact I knew it then and mentioned it in the book. Plus the book was only a fraction of what I know obviously

Of course it is, the earth has only existed for 50 years everyone older than that is from a different planet and were programmed to believe and teach a false history, one we concocted based on the geography of the earth.

Actually, you're quite mentally ill with delusions of grandeur.

Which makes it fun to watch you cycle down the drain.

Allegedly the "Bible" as we know it was constructed by the Piso family as a method of controlling slaves and the lower classes... so some people say. There's some website or other that can easily be found with more on this.

I mean the real age. Was this some kind of test?

wtf are you people and wtf has been the point of all this?

That is the real age. Jews are nothing if not timekeepers.

You come on pol to advertise your book.

kys

Take a chill pill oppai

be popular on pol rofl its already game over the 23rd is coming. What fucking point does the book serve now? Fuck I may know more than you

The old testemate was made along side all earthen history 50 years ago, (that's earth years.)

21/22

what in the fuck are we some kind of experiment? Please don't act silly you should be well aware at this point I am no ones fool

We're all someone's fool, user.

Maybe you do know more than me, but if are unsure, or even if you think you don't, it would be silly to start a thread with claims you "figured it out", wouldn't it?

What else would you be? You think your lives matter? As if anyone mortal could understand what living is.

nah why would the Jews care about the white race with all their kikery, nah there is still kikery afoot here

How many tabs of acid, user?

this thread was for someone very specific I didnt ask you to come here

Hey, it's phil. Check your god damned email.

fite me bro etc

Phil McCracken?

You don't even know who your looking for user his name is right in front of you, in this very thread. But where but where? If you can't figure this out we don't have to worry about you.

Lucifer.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

I got it brother

I know who I am looking for. What the fuck are you all always playing games for?