CLANK CLANK CLANK MOTHERFUCKER

Started lurking here only a year ago. Tell me, what was Sup Forums like during Maidan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vufd_4rups
youtube.com/watch?v=gsRPEXxI2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=xX6cj98C31o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great. The protest videos were awesome with the different factions squaring off. I remember watching a stream where they burned those people alive in the office building.

Pol was divided as to which side to be on. I at first was pro ukie anti rebels then I read more and found out the kikes were running it after the chocolate man got elected.

It was fantastic. Full of the available footage of the time. As usual lots of Russians showed up to talk about it like any time something to do with Russia happens. As usual, polite, funny, and explained their strange memes.

Almost nobody from the Ukraine to offer other opinions.

And I got to explain color revolutions to a receptive audience.

It was the only time I was absolutely sure this place was full of actual Russian bots and shills. And they meme'd the entire board to hate Ukraine.

It was incredible.

I remember watching live the charges and the snipers shooting at some protester testudos.

was fun watching you scum battle it out, sad that more of you didn't die.

US intelligence was having a hell of a time with the whole thing. They still use that as a test case for how to get intelligence right in the future.

the war footage afterwards was even more Kino

gib polish ded bodies back u non-existing country faget (Ostrowka, Tynne, Lwow, Wolyn)

did you also miss the attempted Turkish "coup" happening?

watching the videos of choppers firing from the sky was absolutely insane

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vufd_4rups

as far as happenings, nothing beats Bataclan IMO

>Almost nobody from the Ukraine to offer other opinions.
There are so few Ukrainian posters here. I've heard that many got range banned, because of CP spam by Ukrainian flags. Is it true?

Lyach, zhid and dog - same faith.

The vids from when we asked Russia to please fuck up ISIS in Syria were GOAT imo. But Bataclan was great. French flags were kind of rare before that, and then afterward we had a lasting French participation rate.

Don't know about the banning. Canada has a significant Ukranian expat population and even then they didn't speak up much.

Didn't miss it. But it was short.

/ug/ resident here

Pol is a FSB board of peace

Globalists ,kikes and hohols are not welcome

Free Donbass

youtube.com/watch?v=gsRPEXxI2dk

Tanks in 30 minutes after some of the rioters ended up being level 10 black mages casting fireballs at government forces.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX6cj98C31o

One of my favorite moments.

I remember telling my family and friends who knew even less than I did about the whole thing because the US media hadn't developed a narrative yet and the story was spreading faster than it could be contained.

I told them I never know what a Ukranian accent sounded like before.

Of the Iron?

Nonstop FSB shilling. Still goes on today

kill yourself soros kike

why is/pol/ always played by the juden

There was one particular Russian who always said "Victoria Noodleman" to refer to Victoria Nuland. Maybe I shouldn't have been so territorial about having been trying to warn Sup Forums about her earlier on.